Mastercraft tail light about to get played OUT!

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TommyD
    • Jan 2010

Mastercraft tail light about to get played OUT!

I bought a 69 mastercraft lens from this guy on Ebay . He had 100s of these lenses and realized the gold mine that he was sitting on. Turns out $100 a lens wasnt good enough for him. Now he is going to be RE-POPING the tail light. He is casting the bodies to go along with these lenses to score even more cash. His need to make a Quick buck is going to steal the coolness and sole from this original vintage tail light. Makes me wonder if the lens I bought before I realized what he was doing is even real?

Welcome to the new model T .

Check it out http://dudleysbasement.blogspot.com/
  • tobiism
    • Aug 2009

Those Mastercraft taillights were some seriously cheap pieces of shit anyway! It blows my mind that some retards in the chopper game would be paying over $1000 for them now.

Comment

• ScottyR
      • Jun 2010

Mkae a small change ang his rights go out the window. Rights only cover EXACT duplicates and if he pushes it, lots of his stuff is common knowledge and he does not own rights on that.

Comment

• Tito
        • May 2010

Originally posted by tobiism
        Those Mastercraft taillights were some seriously cheap pieces of shit anyway! It blows my mind that some retards in the chopper game would be paying over $1000 for them now.
        Well put.

Comment

• dudleyhd1
          • Dec 2010

whats the big deal the name is mine to use my dad bought them out when they went under

i could have been doing this forever but i havent been the way i see it is everyone else is jumping on my shit and screwing me around

i sold a bunch of lens to alot of people almost 1/4 of the people i sold to started making repops out of shitty rubber molds

the others 1/2 i sold lenses and housing to went and resold then for more money their the ones that are playing it out by selling copies and recirculating the same items over and over making it look like theirs alot out their

these people asked me for a deal on the stuff and i gave it to them like an idiot selling them used or nos housings with lens for pennies when i could have got 3 or 4 times the amount

only a 1/4 of the people got stuff from me actually kept it most of them were friends of mine who i just gave the stuff to for free

basically every mastercraft item you have seen in the last 3 months came from me at some point

im being honest and selling people what are real lenses

i am remaking the housing yes they will fit orginal lens they will not say mastercraft on the housing this will stop people from reselling them as real thus perpetuating the frauds

if i dont make the housing someone else would be making some shitty repop with a homemade lens

the purpose for the new housing is to fit 3 new lens designs i am making so i need housing to fit them

its nice how my family and i have dedicated our entire lives to motorcycling since i was born i lived in the bike shop i helped every single person out even if they have no money and putting my person life aside AND NOW IM TALKED ABOUT LIKE IM A SELL OUT

thank you tommyd for yet another rude awakining
          Last edited by dudleyhd1; 12-12-2010, 12:05 PM. Reason: felt like punching him in the face

Comment

• dudleyhd1
            • Dec 2010

also here is an auction by one of the sell outs i sold a lens to at a discount price he also bought the housing from another guy i sold 2 of them 2 and he sent him the cracked one

ill give you one quess which purists auction it is

removed it

this guy i sold some lenses to is now talking some  shit  acting like im a sell out  cause im going to make the housing       by the way he ...
            Last edited by dudleyhd1; 12-13-2010, 5:09 PM. Reason: bitchslap in the face

Comment

• rusjack
              • Apr 2024

What the hell is the big deal? They're little chunks of ugly, overpriced plastic.

Comment

• AlexDefcon
                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by rusjack
                What the hell is the big deal? They're little chunks of ugly, overpriced plastic.
                Yeah but you can get it with a Swastika!!! OOOOOH How Edgy! Thats some real chopper shit! Only outlaw bikers and rebels use the Swastika! Youll be so edgy and period correct if you use one!

Im only kidding, that shits absurd. I can think of alot of things to spend my $1000 on other then a plastic swazi taillight....like a plastic warbird taillight HAHAHHA

Comment

• deadman13
                  • Aug 2009

im going to stick a light bulb in one of those giant glittery red jelly dildos and see how fast cats copy and/or bitch about it. theyre parts, get the fuck over it. way to much other more important shit going on, like waiting for sons of anarchy in space.

fuck you both, OP and the mastercraft guy. go bitch someplace else

Comment

• Capino
                    • Apr 2024

Running that overpriced junk wassel,bates ,gme,mastercraft,aee,ribbed primary's lee clutch pedals,chicago motorcycle supply kickers,and whatever the next period correct piece of shit that survived the 1st chopper craze for way too much money is a douche move,then they gotta lie about it and say that got it from an ol 1%er or out of a barn or a swap meet. Leave that shit to the hipsters and Japs.
                    Anyway the O.P. on here sounds like a fucking tool. Guess he didnt think we would hear the other side of the story.

Comment

• deadman13
                      • Aug 2009

Anyway the O.P. on here sounds like a fucking tool. Guess he didnt think we would hear the other side of the story.

hed sound like a tool no matter what. "OMG! this guys going to ruin the value/cool factor of the tail light i paid way too much for!"

Comment

• Capino
                        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by deadman13

hed sound like a tool no matter what. "OMG! this guys going to ruin the value/cool factor of the tail light i paid way too much for!"
                        Troof!

Comment

• Capino
                          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by ScottyR
                          Mkae a small change ang his rights go out the window. Rights only cover EXACT duplicates and if he pushes it, lots of his stuff is common knowledge and he does not own rights on that.
                          Yeah cause thats exactly what Taiwan Ted's does,but that don't make it right.

Comment

• AlexDefcon
                            • Sep 2009

Build your bikes the way you like them and fuck the trends. Do I give a fuck if someone likes my bike just for its period parts? Nope. Anyone who gives a shit about that is a trendhopper and they will be gone when its not "cool" anymore. I was building my own bikes before the TV craze, after it, and still am through this 60s-70s "OG Chopper" renaissance.

Comment

• Teeterbuilt
                              • Jan 2010

got to love a guy who joins the cc just so he can E bitch slap someone

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;