CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Mastercraft tail light about to get played OUT!

I bought a 69 mastercraft lens from this guy on Ebay . He had 100s of these lenses and realized the gold mine that he was sitting on. Turns out $100 a lens wasnt good enough for him. Now he is going to be RE-POPING the tail light. He is casting the bodies to go along with these lenses to score even more cash. His need to make a Quick buck is going to steal the coolness and sole from this original vintage tail light. Makes me wonder if the lens I bought before I realized what he was doing is even real?

Welcome to the new model T .

Check it out http://dudleysbasement.blogspot.com/

Get Adobe Flash player

Those Mastercraft taillights were some seriously cheap pieces of shit anyway! It blows my mind that some retards in the chopper game would be paying over $1000 for them now.

Get Adobe Flash player

Mkae a small change ang his rights go out the window. Rights only cover EXACT duplicates and if he pushes it, lots of his stuff is common knowledge and he does not own rights on that.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by tobiism View Post
    Those Mastercraft taillights were some seriously cheap pieces of shit anyway! It blows my mind that some retards in the chopper game would be paying over $1000 for them now.
    Well put.

whats the big deal the name is mine to use my dad bought them out when they went under

i could have been doing this forever but i havent been the way i see it is everyone else is jumping on my shit and screwing me around

i sold a bunch of lens to alot of people almost 1/4 of the people i sold to started making repops out of shitty rubber molds

the others 1/2 i sold lenses and housing to went and resold then for more money their the ones that are playing it out by selling copies and recirculating the same items over and over making it look like theirs alot out their

these people asked me for a deal on the stuff and i gave it to them like an idiot selling them used or nos housings with lens for pennies when i could have got 3 or 4 times the amount

only a 1/4 of the people got stuff from me actually kept it most of them were friends of mine who i just gave the stuff to for free

basically every mastercraft item you have seen in the last 3 months came from me at some point

im being honest and selling people what are real lenses

i am remaking the housing yes they will fit orginal lens they will not say mastercraft on the housing this will stop people from reselling them as real thus perpetuating the frauds

if i dont make the housing someone else would be making some shitty repop with a homemade lens

the purpose for the new housing is to fit 3 new lens designs i am making so i need housing to fit them

its nice how my family and i have dedicated our entire lives to motorcycling since i was born i lived in the bike shop i helped every single person out even if they have no money and putting my person life aside AND NOW IM TALKED ABOUT LIKE IM A SELL OUT

thank you tommyd for yet another rude awakining
    Last edited by dudleyhd1; 12-12-2010 at 1:05 PM. Reason: felt like punching him in the face

also here is an auction by one of the sell outs i sold a lens to at a discount price he also bought the housing from another guy i sold 2 of them 2 and he sent him the cracked one

ill give you one quess which purists auction it is

removed it

http://dudleysbasement.blogspot.com/...douchebag.html
    Last edited by dudleyhd1; 12-13-2010 at 6:09 PM. Reason: bitchslap in the face

Get Adobe Flash player

What the hell is the big deal? They're little chunks of ugly, overpriced plastic.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by rusjack View Post
    What the hell is the big deal? They're little chunks of ugly, overpriced plastic.
    Yeah but you can get it with a Swastika!!! OOOOOH How Edgy! Thats some real chopper shit! Only outlaw bikers and rebels use the Swastika! Youll be so edgy and period correct if you use one!

Im only kidding, that shits absurd. I can think of alot of things to spend my $1000 on other then a plastic swazi taillight....like a plastic warbird taillight HAHAHHA

Get Adobe Flash player

im going to stick a light bulb in one of those giant glittery red jelly dildos and see how fast cats copy and/or bitch about it. theyre parts, get the fuck over it. way to much other more important shit going on, like waiting for sons of anarchy in space.

fuck you both, OP and the mastercraft guy. go bitch someplace else

Capino

Running that overpriced junk wassel,bates ,gme,mastercraft,aee,ribbed primary's lee clutch pedals,chicago motorcycle supply kickers,and whatever the next period correct piece of shit that survived the 1st chopper craze for way too much money is a douche move,then they gotta lie about it and say that got it from an ol 1%er or out of a barn or a swap meet. Leave that shit to the hipsters and Japs.
    Anyway the O.P. on here sounds like a fucking tool. Guess he didnt think we would hear the other side of the story.

Get Adobe Flash player

Anyway the O.P. on here sounds like a fucking tool. Guess he didnt think we would hear the other side of the story.

hed sound like a tool no matter what. "OMG! this guys going to ruin the value/cool factor of the tail light i paid way too much for!"

Capino

Quote Originally Posted by deadman13 View Post

hed sound like a tool no matter what. "OMG! this guys going to ruin the value/cool factor of the tail light i paid way too much for!"
    Troof!

Capino

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyR View Post
    Mkae a small change ang his rights go out the window. Rights only cover EXACT duplicates and if he pushes it, lots of his stuff is common knowledge and he does not own rights on that.
    Yeah cause thats exactly what Taiwan Ted's does,but that don't make it right.

Get Adobe Flash player

Build your bikes the way you like them and fuck the trends. Do I give a fuck if someone likes my bike just for its period parts? Nope. Anyone who gives a shit about that is a trendhopper and they will be gone when its not "cool" anymore. I was building my own bikes before the TV craze, after it, and still am through this 60s-70s "OG Chopper" renaissance.

Get Adobe Flash player

got to love a guy who joins the cc just so he can E bitch slap someone

Get Adobe Flash player

i'm renaming world war 2, "The awesome chopper parts war".

back in the 30's, hitler started making bad ass chopper parts. everyone was trying to get his super elite parts for their bikes. he had all types of shit... flags, parades, u- boats.... everything was rocking the swazi.

then france and poland started hating because they thought running swazi shit was racist. so hitler's panzer choppers rolled into those places and were like, "LOL, now we're gonna have our custom shit all over your place."

then the japanese wanted to get in on the scene so they bombed pearl harbor so we couldn't make our own copyrighted swazi shit.

then we won that war pretty easy with out period correct harley 45's and the war was over.

the end

guys and girls im sorry i just snapped sick off this fricking newby bullsh#t by people

when i read his post it sound to me like hes calling me a liar and a theif for selling bootleg crap

i felt like driving to jersey but i didnt so its all good
    Last edited by dudleyhd1; 12-12-2010 at 7:03 PM. Reason: cause my little pony is awesome

no i never left anything on your site i heard about it and looked at it but i never commented

that was from my freind dan he told me about it

the shitty rubber mold was not directed at you yours is the best repop ive seen

you should be proud of it you did a great job

what did you use 2 part acrylic with red tint

Get Adobe Flash player

Yes and i got a secret. Thanks for the props. I glad your remaking them. I think it will be a good thing for people who want them but can't afford them. All we need is for someone to re pop a thunderbird lens and everything will be more realistic.

Get Adobe Flash player

hey i gotta sat do what you want, fuck the 70's they're done. this is 2010, HELLO! All i remember is brown and orange and corduruys. that sux. Toecutter does alot of great work, but who gives a flying fuck about a rectangular tailight that looks like it came off a trailer?

Share This