CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Hybrid View

Default Official skate deck thread?

Well it's got 4 wheels and it don't belong in the cycle section. I'm getting back into skating since my son is starting to get into it for the first time. Picked this up today, Merry Christmas to me!!

Caballero street deck, Indy trucks, Bones bearings, and OJ wheels(couldn't find Slime Balls)

i got a powell caballero re-issue, similar shape to that, i fuckin dig it, ill snap some pics later...

rusjack

mine could use some new strings
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails decksteel.jpg  

fine choice with the street cab, we need some faction to go along with the post!
    which oj's did you go with man?

I went with the lance mountain new job deck, from 92. some indys and rat bones. This is a picture of the deck mine is a blue wash thou. I tried a couple of the "new" old school decks and could never get comfortable. The minute I stepped on this I felt so much better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lance mountain new job.jpg  

My ride was ganked by my nephew last year, all I gots now is my long board. Been itchin to drop in the bowl....thinkin it's time to buy a new setup.

Skateraid 2010
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0058.jpg   IMAG0060.jpg   IMAG0061.jpg   IMAG0062.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by park View Post
    Skateraid 2010
    Damn! Is it functional? Stuff a Christmas turkey in there.

Quote Originally Posted by imtheslime View Post
    Damn! Is it functional? Stuff a Christmas turkey in there.
    It was a lamp electric chair, sold at a benefit calledskateraid.net in Atl

LinkHogthrob

Used to do street and parks back in the 1980's and early 90's. Took a break from it and got into slalom racing about 10 years ago. Get to go down ramps AND go fast. These are a couple of my current racing decks. The Fullbag (hybrid courses) has a Radikal Claw front, Airflow rear and Seismic wheels. The Skaterbuilt (GS courses) has a Bennett front, Airflow rear and 3DM wheels.

The regular decks are my first and last. Rat Bones from 1980 something or another. It's beat but I have a sentimental attachment to it.
    The Skaterbuilt comes in at 12 x 33, Indy 215's and BDS single conicals. I bought it to go skating at the local park when my son is ready to give it a go . Hey, I'm old and needed something slightly bigger than an aircraft carrier deck.

Packed away in boxes are about another 30 or so decks and I don't know how many trucks, wheels, bearings and such.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails skateboards 005.jpg   skateboards 008.jpg  
    Last edited by LinkHogthrob; 12-12-2010 at 3:13 PM.

Default My wood and metal painted lumps

Used to skate like every other kid in the 1970s .....then again in the 1980s when the giant ice cream spoon shaped decks came out ....took a break for a while lost my nerve lol and it's a lonely day now when I actually get out there, here is a couple decks I have ...
    first my BEATNIK BANDIT / ED ROTH TRIBUTE BOARD I made outta some pawn shop junk
    BEATNIK grip
    BEATNIK bottom

...and a couple that a artist buddy of mine painted ...
    KUNCE NORTON
    KUNCE ELVIS

Quote Originally Posted by LinkHogthrob View Post
    Used to do street and parks back in the 1980's and early 90's. Took a break from it and got into slalom racing about 10 years ago. Get to go down ramps AND go fast. These are a couple of my current racing decks. The Fullbag (hybrid courses) has a Radikal Claw front, Airflow rear and Seismic wheels. The Skaterbuilt (GS courses) has a Bennett front, Airflow rear and 3DM wheels.

The regular decks are my first and last. Rat Bones from 1980 something or another. It's beat but I have a sentimental attachment to it.
    The Skaterbuilt comes in at 12 x 33, Indy 215's and BDS single conicals. I bought it to go skating at the local park when my son is ready to give it a go . Hey, I'm old and needed something slightly bigger than an aircraft carrier deck.

Packed away in boxes are about another 30 or so decks and I don't know how many trucks, wheels, bearings and such.

I also am slalom geek.

Quote Originally Posted by park View Post
    It was a lamp electric chair, sold at a benefit calledskateraid.net in Atl
    It needed no explanation, just being a smart ass. Nice work.

Started skating this Zero Thomas 8.75'' x 33''. Transition destroyer, Wow. The Capita is my current winter weapon. Photobucket

Share This