December 18th 2010 BeerBreed presents North drinks with the South!

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 24Cycles
    • Sep 2009

December 18th 2010 BeerBreed presents North drinks with the South!

DUE TO THE RAIN WE ARE RESCHEDULING

Due to the 4 days of rain, dirt camp ground and us at BeerBreed dont want to be responsible for Christmas colds we are moving the date to January 15th, 2011.

Mark your calendar

A over night camp out Saturday December 18th 2010
    We will be meeting at The Helm Cocktail Lounge in Costa Mesa Ca. at 11:30am departing at 1:30 pm for a ride down the PCH. We will be stopping for lunch at a burger joint and continue on down the coast for a over night camp out at San Mateo state Beach camp grounds.

1st Annual North Drinks with the South Run!

Our meeting spot is The Helm located in Costa Mesa Ca. They are kind enough to offer us special pricing on drinks and snacks to get us ready for our venture to the camp grounds. The bar feature a large parking lot in the rear and they said were more then welcome to take it over!

Our second stop will be Husky Boy Burgers
    They have a huge parking lot and their burgers are decent priced and pretty darn good!

After getting our food on we will head south to our final destination San Mateo State Beach camp ground. I am going to need a head count as soon as Nov. 1st to see if it is worth the cost of getting a group camp spot. If it is I will set up a discount ticket purchase for group camping. If not it will be up to you to secure your spot at 35-40 a spot.
    They gave me info that each spot only allows 2 tents and 2 bikes. Any additional bikes per spot will require a additional fee with a max of 6-8 people per spot. The group spot will lower the price substantially and runs around 260.00 for the area. We can get a group spot for the price of 7 spots so its important to step up if your going. Sound off hear as well as send me a email if you plan to camp with us and how many heads your coming with to [email protected] That way I can figure out the best way to handle it so you can get the discount camp price.

CA Open Space is an outdoor family that is passionate about all things Fishing and Outdoor.

You all have asked for a reason to ride and camp so this is your opportunity. If this event goes off well enough we will make sure to have one every other month around Socal with cheap eats, good drinks and group camping to boot!
    Thanks to all those who help make this stuff happen with your efforts and expect nothing more then a buzz!

This is a non vending event just straight fun. If you have a company and want to help drop me a email at [email protected] on what it takes to get involved.
    Last edited by 24Cycles; 12-16-2010, 10:42 AM.
  • KeithinSB
    • Aug 2009

San Mateo like in SanFran?

Comment

• atomrotten
      • Sep 2009

No the camp ground is just south of Dana Point.

Comment

• BlueCollarMoto
        • Apr 2024

So, there wont be fifty sponsors, trophies, free give aways, or tent rows filled with stuff to buy, or trailer queens?

Just a bunch of people riding out on their bikes, drinking some beers, and camping on a beach?

Wow!

What an idea!

I'm in!

Comment

• BlueCollarMoto
          • Apr 2024

Photobucket

Comment

• atomrotten
            • Sep 2009

Lets get ready to get our drink on!
            Lets get a head count rolling. If we can get enough to commit we will try to get the group spot for a small fee for each camper!

Comment

• BlueCollarMoto
              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by atomrotten
              Lets get ready to get our drink on!
              Lets get a head count rolling. If we can get enough to commit we will try to get the group spot for a small fee for each camper!
              Ya heard him boys and girls. The headcount is important to get the camping price down.
              I'm bringing a few bottles of Conmemorativo to share. 1.5L...

Comment

• willythepirate
                • Aug 2009

The reverend will be there

Comment

• hellbilly1932
                  • Aug 2009

im in

Comment

• rustrocket84
                    • Aug 2009

I just realized that I'm going to be in Minnesota when this goes down.

Comment

• curtisquatch
                      • Nov 2009

I'm in

Comment

• Red
                        • Aug 2010

Im in.

If Penny is our bartender, buy her a shot of Peppermint schnapps

Comment

• atomrotten
                          • Sep 2009

Busy December with David Man this coming weekend and a drinking festival with our brothers from just north of us the week after! This is my type of Christmas!

Comment

• rydelow
                            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by atomrotten
                            Busy December with David Man this coming weekend and a drinking festival with our brothers from just north of us the week after! This is my type of Christmas!
                            Chopperfest in Ventura this coming weekend, should be cool, i'll be there....

Comment

• curtisquatch
                              • Nov 2009

I need to change to a maybe on this one. My dumbass apparently can't rebuild carbs properly and my bike decided to piss fuel all over the place. I guess for most people a carb is no big deal, but I'm low on the time and know how to get this done in time, unless I can find someone to do an affordable quick rebuild. So if anyone here has any connections, I would greatly appreciate it.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;