Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MileHighMurdercycle
    • Dec 2009

Originally posted by jeffo
    That 40 over is just as lite as my 25 over, I'm spoiled now after 7 years on my bike with a S.B. springer all front ends feel heavy to me. That bike that Trevelene built is sick, Shannons been riding that 40 over around town, maybe we can talk him into riding it to the upcoming Dice party in Vegas or if your in town you can cruise by the shop and check it out...
    Isn't it? That and French Kiss' "Caca Pasa" are my 2 favorite bikes from builders still around. This is Caca Pasa (Shit Happens). Not super long, but man are the lines perfect!
    Only pic I could find. But the bike is all moulded, then painted in a faux patina (I know, I know, gay, but these cats pulled it off) then they did something when they striped it (I wanna say the base faux was still wet, or something) to make it look old and aged. I know a lot of you think the making it look old thing is dumb, but I'm tellin you it worked perfect on this bike. I can't picture it painted up all shiny.

Comment

• harvcore117
      • Sep 2009

I really like both of these bikes even though the Counts bike has a few too new/modern items on it. It is just my opinion but the seats on both bikes, especially the top one are HIDEOUS, and totally detract from the bikes beauty and vintage style.
      Last edited by harvcore117; 11-14-2010, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• oldschoolsoldier
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by MileHighMurdercycle
        Ya, that was my only other option. Looks like I gotta buy a Paughco or the new Flyright frame, then have it hacked and goosenecked to get even more rake. If I run the Paughco outta the box, I can only get a 15" over on it. Waitin for the big swap here in Denver come January. Hoping I stumble across something. But whatever I do for my long bike, it will either have a Sugar Bear or Harmen on it. I love the long bike that Trevelen built recently. I'm 6'5" so it would fit me better. And it looks cool as shit. Hell maybe I'll find a whole other project to build it into at the swap.
        This is the perfect stance!

Yep Trevelen at SuperCo knows how to put a bike together!

Comment

• themaninblack
          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by rooster52478
          I dig both of them, especially the first one. I'm not a fan of the seats on either one of them though.
          Yeah sweet bikes but those seats are hideous.

Comment

• Rudehog
            • Aug 2009

I work part time at Counts Kustoms with Shannon Aikau . Got a chance to do a little photo shoot with a local Vegas "ahem" exotic dancer.

Dig it, a one of only 4 SB 40 over springers made...

PA163020 (Large) by eric.penrod, on Flickr

PA163012 (Large) by eric.penrod, on Flickr

PA162984 (Large) by eric.penrod, on Flickr

Comment

• IHC
              • Apr 2024

Damn if shannon would finish my bike I could be out riding instead of posting these pictures of "Jazzy Berlin" posing on my bike in the Brazzers flic I was in "Like Biker Brother, Like Blackmailing Sister" She is fucking hot! check her out!!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

• knucklehead
                • Sep 2010

nice bikes....i don't get the big deal about 1 of only 4 40 over frontends though.....I get it---they are real fucking long. But i spoke with SB a few months back, and he is still more than willing to make upto and including 40 over frontends. If you got the 4K to spend on forks---go for it, and you too can be 1 of 5. I am still debating between a real long SB springer and a real long Tolle glide frontend. Nice shit though, and yes--the seats suck

Comment

• HumblePie68
                  • Dec 2010

60 over anyone ?
                  Attached Files

Comment

• NHMike
                    • Apr 2024

Fucking awesome!

I'm not a huge fan over super long front ends, but those SB Springers are fucking SICK looking. Everytime I see one I want to get one.

Originally posted by jeffo
                    Here's one Shannon did with a santee wishbone frame, cut and raked to 51 degrees with a 25 over Sugar Bear springer, this front end was so perfectly balanced so light no flop one of my favorite Counts Kustoms creations .

Photo Credit Yass @ Vibes magazine Japan

Comment

• knucklehead
                      • Sep 2010

yeah, i know...i'm probably an asshole...but i wanted a 50 or 60 over ever since i saw that pic...40 over is as long as he will go anymore. I got a hard-on ever since i saw the shit the japs are riding...they got their stuff wired tight. Not a show bike...but a legit long long bike that gets ridden an obnoxious amount

Comment

• choppercharlie
                        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by MileHighMurdercycle
                        Sick! I was just pricing out a Sugar Bear front end yesterday. Now if I could just find someone who could rake and stretch my AMF Ironhead frame. Really don't wanna fuck with registration, and that damn huge cast front end around the neck is a bitch!
                        Have you talked to Irish Rich?

Comment

• knucklehead
                          • Sep 2010

not sure where you are located....you might wanna check with mike47 47 industries in Jersey. He's on here and JJ too...great guy and top notch work

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                          Working...
                          ;