Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tattoodup12
    • Nov 2009

does that fuckin yellow mess have a chicken foot kickstand?

Comment

• horsetrader
      • Aug 2011

i think that guy polly from the "occ chopper" show started doing "theme cars" on the side.. skittles was his first client.. he's always one step ahead!

Comment

• XxXombee
        • Oct 2011

i see alot of those WTF machines on the streets of my town. my wife works at a tire & lube joint and they come in all the time. its amazing how many of them have thousands of dollars worth of rims and tires, thousands of dollars in paint and graphics, even more thousands of dollars in audio/video equipment...even the lift kit costs a couple grand to buy and install. all that money spent on a $400 car. the only thing they dont do is put any money into the engine. they all leak oil and sound like someone shaking a jar full of marbles when they take off. i seriously dont get it...as long as they look "good" i guess.

Originally posted by JohnnyWolf
        Yup...

...note the feet up on the h/way pegs for a U turn on the streets of Compton.

i nearly pissed myself laughing when i saw this. whats with all the chicken feet on that thing? LMAO!!!!

Comment

• jimthefred
          • Nov 2009

Reminds me of the Coke bottle in The Gods Must Be Crazy!

Comment

• dazegoneby
            • Apr 2024

just seen the add,, pay me to display shit on my car?? the add would cover the rusty fenders.hahaha
            Last edited by Guest; 12-29-2011, 9:02 PM.

Comment

• RODMAN58
              • Sep 2010

Sure i hate donks too

But some one's great grand father hated a FENDERLESS 32 Ford coupe. And somebody hated the california rakes of the 50's, 60's and some body hated 20's (and still do). Who knows what will withstand the of time. Be it dumbass handle bars (and there are some fucked up looking ones out there) or tall assed tires on a Cutlass or Impala. Personally I think EVERY Impala after 65 sucked. I say personalize your shit like you like it and FUCK the other guy. If every guy that ever picked up a wrench or torch or paint gun gave a shit what everyone else thought we'd all driving white Hondas. Dream it, build it, fuck it.

Comment

• ThePete
                • Nov 2011

Jr. and his DONK-ass chopper

He's negotiating a sponsorship deal with Masingill.

Comment

• Ogbobber
                  • Sep 2009

Here's one built in Bakersfield. built for SEMA 2007.

Comment

• Ogbobber
                    • Sep 2009

White boy version?

Comment

• Jasonisdico
                      • May 2010

Originally posted by Ogbobber
                      White boy version?

A lot of shops aren't equipped to deal with a truck 20 feet tall. So in order to pull it into the shop, they put stock tires/wheels on it just to move it around. That's my guess as to why this truck looks so stupid.

Comment

• MetulMunky
                        • Nov 2011

that truck is a steaming heap of shit with big wheels on it, little wheels on it whatever. its about as cool as two dudes kissing.

Comment

• rooster52478
                          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Ogbobber
                          White boy version?

Looks to me like it's ready to be hauled on a trailer. Also looks like a well built truck compared to a lot of the stuff out there.

Comment

• notfondajane11
                            • Jan 2012

EXPLAINATION: FUCKIN STUPID. NO IMAGINATION THAT'S WHY ! skittles? what?

Comment

• Torch
                              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by MetulMunky
                              that truck is a steaming heap of shit with big wheels on it, little wheels on it whatever. its about as cool as two dudes kissing.
                              It's a "Freak out the Squares" thing. It's been going on since the Haight -Ashbury days

Back in the 60's the H.A.'s used to wear rainbow colored clown wigs and kiss with each other in public just to freak out the squares.
                              Just let it go, if it freaks you out then it worked.
                              Last edited by Torch; 02-19-2012, 10:44 AM.

Comment

• MetulMunky
                                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Torch
                                It's a "Freak out the Squares" thing. It's been going on since the Haight -Ashbury days

Back in the 60's the H.A.'s used to wear rainbow colored clown wigs and kiss with each other in public just to freak out the squares.
                                Just let it go, if it freaks you out then it worked.
                                i hear yuh,
                                just in my opinion, big truck are lame, but i am also referring to the geometry as well. inverted "Instant center" in the links makes for poor mechanical handling and poorly installed bypass shock indicate to me, the the "fabricator" of that abortion used chrome and paint to hide the garbage underneath. if you were to actually try to drive that crap it is probably scary and would most likely tear itself apart.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;