Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hooligans
    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by convergecult
    Holy shit dude, this is looking great. Very nice work...
    I appreciate it man... I'm diggin your build too

Comment

• bobberjohn
      • Dec 2010

Solid mount the seat ? That mean the ride half way
      across America is off ??!!

Comment

• BeetleJuice
        • Jul 2010

Lookin' good man. Glad it found its way to someone that didn't let it waste away anymore. Anxious to see what else you do with it.

Comment

• Hooligans
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by bobberjohn
          Solid mount the seat ? That mean the ride half way
          across America is off ??!!
          I'll ride all the way down if you would like me to prove that wrong

Comment

• sam
            • Dec 2009

Nice scoot! How much did you narrow the tank by? And what rear fender is that?

Comment

• Hooligans
              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by sam
              Nice scoot! How much did you narrow the tank by? And what rear fender is that?
              The tank is narrowed 1.75" and the rear fender is from Dan at 7 Metal West

Comment

• Punkskalar
                • Jan 2010

I dig this bike. You lookin for gas caps? Check out Pandemonium, Dan runs some cool stuff. He also has the only "Fake Oil Bag" that I approve of for an XS650.

Pandemonium provides custom parts for custom bikes. Specializing in Yamaha XS650 Engine Building Services All Custom Made Pandemonium Parts Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for Delivery 

Can't get a direct link, but check out the filler cap he sells, and the E-Bomb

Comment

• Hooligans
                  • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Punkskalar
                  I dig this bike. You lookin for gas caps? Check out Pandemonium, Dan runs some cool stuff. He also has the only "Fake Oil Bag" that I approve of for an XS650.

Pandemonium provides custom parts for custom bikes. Specializing in Yamaha XS650 Engine Building Services All Custom Made Pandemonium Parts Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for Delivery 

Can't get a direct link, but check out the filler cap he sells, and the E-Bomb
                  Yeah I picked up a cap and bung through Bunk King. I had plans to use my old lawnmower tank for my electrics, after seeing that E-Bomb my ideas have instantly changed. That thing is just badass

Comment

• Punkskalar
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Hooligans
                    Yeah I picked up a cap and bung through Bunk King. I had plans to use my old lawnmower tank for my electrics, after seeing that E-Bomb my ideas have instantly changed. That thing is just badass
                    Yeah, when I talked to Dan at Pandemonium today, I instantly thought of this build when talking about the E-Bomb. AND, not everyone has one (yet).... Tell him Hugh sent ya if you get up with him. I'm using some of his stuff on my next personal build...

Comment

• Hooligans
                      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Punkskalar
                      Yeah, when I talked to Dan at Pandemonium today, I instantly thought of this build when talking about the E-Bomb. AND, not everyone has one (yet).... Tell him Hugh sent ya if you get up with him. I'm using some of his stuff on my next personal build...
                      I definitely appreciate the link.... I just ordered it so I will get some pics as soon as it arrives

Comment

• MiniDanzig
                        • Oct 2010

loving this build. definitely one of my favorites in a while.

Comment

• Hooligans
                          • Oct 2010

I appreciate the responses. I knew going into this that the Sporty tank, TC Hard tail wasn't going to be a crowd favorite. I stuck with it because I wan't to give the bike a different look. There were plenty of times that I thought I should change an idea .... I have to say that I am happy with how it has turned out and look forward to my next build as well

Comment

• Hooligans
                            • Oct 2010

thanks to Hugh for turning me on to this project, and my girl buying me an early Xmas present.... I now have my new electronics tank. And thanks to the Chop Cult, I found my idea for mids.. Snafu pegs

Comment

• Punkskalar
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Hooligans
                              thanks to Hugh for turning me on to this project, and my girl buying me an early Xmas present.... I now have my new electronics tank. And thanks to the Chop Cult, I found my idea for mids.. Snafu pegs

That E-Bomb looks freakin killer!! I'm glad it works so well on your build... Dan at Pandemonium is a really cool cat, and makes some sweet stuff...

Comment

• Hooligans
                                • Oct 2010

Not only did Dan ship it the next day.... it arrived 2 days early. They are highly recommended on my end

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;