• 3 Stars = Average

1 3.33%
  • 4 Stars = Good

2 6.67%
  • 5 Stars = Exceptional

22 73.33%
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Deep Six Cycles

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Tom is an awesome dude, and kept me updated every step of the way while making my bars. It took him a little longer than he had planned, but he explained the situation to me and offered a set of powdercoated bars he already had made up even though I didn't pay for powdercoat. I would definitely do business with him again, and his work is flawless. Thanks Tom.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default XS650 Brass Foot Pegs!

Thanks for the kind words you guys rock!

So here's the latest! We designed a whole new Brass Peg set for you XS650 guys! We are including the hardware and offering free shipping in the Continental U.S.! We will be developing aluminum ones for those of you who may desire something a little more subdued. Check em out.

Last edited by TuffLuckTom; 03-28-2011 at 2:29 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey I just wanted to let every one know we will be changing our pricing on some stuff after May 1st. Im still trying to keep prices down as much as I can for you guys. After the price change we still will not the most expensive on the market after adding all the bells and whistles we offer. Check out the blog for details...

http://deepsixcycles.blogspot.com/

Get Adobe Flash player

I've been trying to get this shopping cart up and going. There are still a ton of things to add. Got a couple product releases in the works. Trying to add some small builders kits/ parts and build up my inventory. Check it out if you want to.

http://deepsixcycles.bigcartel.com/c...ycles-products

Get Adobe Flash player

Looking forward to my bars and the toe pegs! Hey did I order a shift knob? I can't remember now.

Oh and mad props to Tom. His shit won't disappoint.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default wake up call

no communication from tom @deep six cycles. paid in advance. 2 weeks past the promised finished time. his lack of comunication/delivery is holding me up on picking other parts up as well. full story on the shit list post.

Get Adobe Flash player

I attempted to have a conversation with Cain today. I am behind schedule on his order. As a one man shop we do get behind time from time. And yes I did drop the ball on getting back to him. No more no less. Trying to clear the air enough to reimburse him. Since he has stated he no longer wants the goods. But it is hard to have a conversation that results in any thing when the other party only yells...

On a side note if any one wants a set of polished brass foot pegs I do have a set meant for him ready to ship...

Get Adobe Flash player

interesting tom, in an earlier phone exchange, oh like 3 hours ago, you said you had everything done except for the shifter and brake peg which you told me you didn't have material for. which pissed me off further (than you already had by not acknowledging email and phone calls) since the whole reason for paying in advance was so you could get materials. so i guess the material magically appeared after. it's shit like that, that made me further irritated on the phone. you apologize and tell me you dropped the ball when pressed about it, but aren't man enough to communicate and further rub salt in the wound by coming on here and acting like i had no reason to be pissed, saying communication is hard when the other party is yelling. what don't you get about how you kept compounding my anger w/the situation by acting like it wasn't your fault i was pissed. i got your texts about being out of your head. yeah i have too, but i build motorcycles to work through stuff like that. someone was keeping me from my therapy. it's nice that i could light enough of a fire under your ass that i could inspire you to have something in stock that you actually sell. i wish you luck in your endeavors it sucks though that i had to out you in public to get any kind of response, and even then you are still trying to play the victim.

Get Adobe Flash player

Ordered my pegs and was told 2 week lead time, 2 weeks later they were at my door. Beautiful pegs and made very well and solid. Not bad for a one man show. Unfortunately my bike just died so I had to sell my pegs to get money to fix my bike before I even had a chance to use them. Someday when I save up some mo skrilla I will be getting another set of pegs from Tom. Tom replied to my emails promptly and was cool all around.
    Thanks Tom, I will be shopping with you again.(unless i get a lathe of my own haha)

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by jamesgs4 View Post
    Ordered my pegs and was told 2 week lead time, 2 weeks later they were at my door. Beautiful pegs and made very well and solid. Not bad for a one man show. Unfortunately my bike just died so I had to sell my pegs to get money to fix my bike before I even had a chance to use them. Someday when I save up some mo skrilla I will be getting another set of pegs from Tom. Tom replied to my emails promptly and was cool all around.
    Thanks Tom, I will be shopping with you again.(unless i get a lathe of my own haha)
    yeah he possibly felt he could put me off since we have a mutual friend. it sucks to hear others get taken care of, yet for some reason even though he had all my money in hand he couldn't return an email or phone call. i hope people order from him, i hope he fulfills the obligations to them (as i don't want anyone to get screwed) but unless he sells a couple sets or borrows from someone i doubt i'll see my money anytime soon. building a bike is hard enough without dealing with half-assed vendors.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Finally a couple new products & a contest!

So I been f-in off all damn summer and finally whipped a few new things out!

Brass Shift Knobs starting at $40!

And we have a little contest going on! Name these pegs and we will give you 10% off one of our products! Check out the blog for details!

http://deepsixcycles.blogspot.com/

Get Adobe Flash player

Ordered pegs, and despite being slowed by Customs (shipped to Canada) got em pretty damn quick. Tom was fast at answering emails and the pegs look killer.

Def would buy from the guy again.

Kris

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Deep Six Cycles

I've had the pleasure of hangin' with Tom a couple times at different shows/get-togethers. Top notch, totally awesome dude. I know for a fact, he'd give u the shirt off of his back if u needed it. I can't say enough good things about Tom. Can't wait to hang with u again, dude. Hopefully, in about a month in Helen, Ga...........................even if you are from Maine. Hahahahahahahaha

Get Adobe Flash player

Waylon Its always a blast to kick it with you and your boys! I know if Im ever in a jam I can lean on you cats. Much love to the B.D.C.A!!!

Get Adobe Flash player

Default N.O.S. Trock Big Bore Jugs For Sale!!!

These are Thick fin trock jugs I bought years ago for a rainy day Ironhead build. These jugs are for 3 7/16" pistons. Actual bore is 3.425 (as they have never had pistons fitted to them!) Gasket to gasket length is 5.680". These will not just bolt up with out machining the cases, and relocating the head and cylinder studs.

See my original write up with a few more pictures on the blog! http://deepsixcycles.blogspot.com/

Email me at DeepSixCycles@gmail.com

Get Adobe Flash player

Sweet stuff bro. I'll definetly be buying a brass shift knob and foot pegs from you next week!

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Those Ole Grips again! 7/8"

Just so you cats know we have some 7/8" Brass Hand Grips done and ready to ship. $195 Brushed Finish or $215 Polished all to hell! And we also have some 1" Aluminum Hand Grips $150 for Brushed Finish or $160 Polished Right up!

You can get em at this link or email me with any questions. deepsixcycles.bigcartel.com

Last edited by TuffLuckTom; 12-09-2012 at 8:10 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm still working on turning stuff out. Finally building up a little steam now that my little one is a toddler. I have some 6" Hourglass bars in stock and ready to go. Also have a small amount of Aluminum XS650 Tracker Pegs on hand and ready to ship! Feel free to email me about anything else you may need!

Last edited by TuffLuckTom; 11-27-2013 at 5:27 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

cant wait to get the bars you are making me on the bike, its gonna rule.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hell yeah man! I'm excited to see them on it!

Share This