CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 27 of 27 First ... 17252627

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Finally dragged ass to the house today. Holy shit, what a great fuckin' time. HUGE thank you to the Biltwell crew & External combustion for hauling their asses all the way out there to party with us!

Another big thank you to John Girard and everybody on the fair board, Andy for the fine food, Dan who volunteered his time to play us some music Saturday night, and Weedkiller and Raelynn for the cool coozies and banners and stuff!

Mostly, thank you to all you fuckers who rode out to the middle of nowhere to make this thing happen!

Get Adobe Flash player

Anybody got suggestions for next year? Personally the only thing I would like to see added would be a killer band and more racing

How about date? May? June? or earlier? or maybe late Sept? Oct?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
    Anybody got suggestions for next year? Personally the only thing I would like to see added would be a killer band and more racing

How about date? May? June? or earlier? or maybe late Sept? Oct?
    You hit the nail on the head....band and racing...warm but not 110! When the pools still open and the lakes still happening.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
    You hit the nail on the head....band and racing...warm but not 110! When the pools still open and the lakes still happening.
    +1. Only shitty thing was the temp/humidity. Either earlier or later in the year would work. aside from that it was a fucking blast!

xllance

Guess it's kinda post TBR era right now but I just got home at three this morning! Me and Bagger Nation split before we reached I-70 and I headed west to Denver. Spent three nights there and left yesterday around 8:00 am. Stayed with it the whole way, 700+ miles to my casa. (got a hometown gal that wants to wrestle so I had motivation) Barely found shelter between Dumas Tx. and Amarillo before a big ass storm hit. It blew a semi off the road! Ironhead never missed a beat except for the cracked fender, (thanks to Doc14 for pointing it out!) Had a blast and there WILL be a rematch on the track between Krown and me next year and no racing the Street Beater will not be within the rules Kyle!

Poppy

Glad you made it back. Your 700+ beat my 540.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by xllance View Post
    Guess it's kinda post TBR era right now but I just got home at three this morning! Me and Bagger Nation split before we reached I-70 and I headed west to Denver. Spent three nights there and left yesterday around 8:00 am. Stayed with it the whole way, 700+ miles to my casa. (got a hometown gal that wants to wrestle so I had motivation) Barely found shelter between Dumas Tx. and Amarillo before a big ass storm hit. It blew a semi off the road! Ironhead never missed a beat except for the cracked fender, (thanks to Doc14 for pointing it out!) Had a blast and there WILL be a rematch on the track between Krown and me next year and no racing the Street Beater will not be within the rules Kyle!
    glad ur back brotha!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA oh come on man!!! if i put struts on it will it count then? naked? ok deal

Share This