TWINE BALL RUN: July 30-Aug 1, 2010 (aka "ChopCult Gathering")

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaddysDevil666
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by currysurr
    hopefully I can get some of the slackers I know to ride out form the Cleveland area with me.
    Maybe I could meet up with you somewhere. As far as I know... I'm the only one coming from Michigan.... and it looks like I will have a bike... so I'm in!

Comment

• currysurr
      • Aug 2009

that could work. Even if I can get a crew we could all meet up somewhere in Indian a or something.

Comment

• DaddysDevil666
        • Aug 2009

Sounds good to me! it's pretty far off still, I'm sure there will be more to join in from around these parts.

Comment

• motoguru
          • Aug 2009

I'm in as of right now... still a long ways off tho!

Comment

• burntclutch
            • Aug 2009

Its still a while off, unless something comes up i'm down. Leaving out of KY, be glad to hook up with you folks around Indiana if you don't mind one more.

Comment

• DaddysDevil666
              • Aug 2009

The more the merrier! I'm sure we could work out a route that would be best for all of us!

Comment

• Kyle
                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by currysurr
                hopefully I can get some of the slackers I know to ride out form the Cleveland area with me.
                I may be in Curry maybe my brother too, it just all depends on timing with our work/show schedule n what not

Comment

• BullDog
                  • Aug 2009

O.k., I couldn't resist......McGoo you're right it's a little addicting..haha

Combine, retouch & remix images. With Photoshop, everyone can. Transform how you create high-quality, unique content with Generative AI in Photoshop. Try for free!

Comment

• BullDog
                    • Aug 2009

241 days until........

Comment

• DaddysDevil666
                      • Aug 2009

dun dun dun.......!!!!! TWINE BALL!

Comment

• nglshbiker
                        • Aug 2009

Hopefully i can make it - rolling out of Nashville, TN

Comment

• 1beatnik
                          • Dec 2009

Hopefully I'll be off so I can make it, sounds like it should be a hoot.

Comment

• BullDog
                            • Aug 2009

Hey folks, great friggin news here !! I have been working behind the scenes here for a few months trying to find a location for our collective mangy asses. I finally locked down our spot 100%. Had to move our little shindig away from the Glen Elder state park for legal reasons.

Here's where we're gonna be......Osborne, KS. It's located 19 miles southwest of the original location. Small town deal...couple of cafe's, grocery store, gas station or two, etc.,. We'll have our throw down at the county fairgrounds on the east edge of town. Don't tell anybody but.....there's a 1/2 mile dirt track at said fairgrounds! There's even a local county hospital for casualties. I made a run up there before the holidays to check it out and it rocks...perfect.

Dates will remain the same. July 30, 31, & August 1, 2010. That's 184 days from now so sign up for your vacation, start collecting aluminum cans for gas money, divorce the wife/husband, whatever it takes to get here.

I'll be talking with the county fair board and in the next few days posting up some more info.

Comment

• jettajt
                              • Oct 2009

Im ready just need to get the divorce taken care of.

Comment

• dannyb
                                • Aug 2009

I'm thinking this might be my one run of the year, as i travel all summer with the Forest Service for work. Should have the vaca hours saved up by then. Minnesota to Kansas should be a good run.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;