Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bret
    • Apr 2010

Slab City Riot 2: The AZ Delegation

Sounds like there's going to be a bunch of us riding in from AZ so I figured it might be good to have a thread to coordinate our ride out, meet up locale, and over all info.

So who's coming in from where and does PHX make the most sense to depart from? Maybe Love Cycles?
    Last edited by Bret; 10-04-2010, 10:53 AM.
  • kt313
    • Aug 2009

like i said i'm in plus some of my friends are riding with me. we should start at love' s like bret suggested and then stop for gas right off I10 at love gas station in buckeye. start the trip with love, haha. we'll have to figure out a time sat. morning as well. i guess the earlier the better

Comment

• KidRockGTX
      • Feb 2010

I am going to be leaving Friday Nov 5th from Naco, AZ with a few friends. We are going to take some back roads south of 8 as far as we can.

Comment

• 4over
        • Sep 2010

I'll be riding out of Prescott,like to hook up with you all on the 10 somewhere,are you
        going south at Bythe thru Brawley or what?

Comment

• Bret
          • Apr 2010

UPDATE: After visiting Love Cycles last Friday and seeing how fucked up the streets are around there with construction it made sense sense to think about a different location to meet.

So here's the deal. Meet at the Chevron Station at 99th Ave and McDowell at 9am on Saturday. It's just off the 10FWY, we can gas up, get any last minute supplies, piss and get on the freeway fast with no fucking around on surface streets.

Here's my cell # if anyone needs it 626-353-0539. Stands up at 9:30. See you ladies there!

Comment

• Bret
            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by 4over
            I'll be riding out of Prescott,like to hook up with you all on the 10 somewhere,are you
            going south at Bythe thru Brawley or what?
            That would be cool. Call or Text us with an ETA and we'll try to connect.

Comment

• kt313
              • Aug 2009

haha. that literally up the street from my place. i likes thems idears. don't you wanna try to leave a little earlier?

Comment

• fashionserialKiller72
                • Apr 2024

I'm headed out from Phoenix as well if anybody needs me to bring anything in my car, I'm driving alone so I have lots of room.

Comment

• 1stkick
                  • Nov 2010

well im down to roll... only prob is the bonnie does 65mph well thats a healthy speed for the old girl im trying to get a sprocket before sat. anyone got a extra one kickin around in AZ 41t, 42t, 43t any of those would work

Comment

• Bret
                    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by 1stkick
                    well im down to roll... only prob is the bonnie does 65mph well thats a healthy speed for the old girl im trying to get a sprocket before sat. anyone got a extra one kickin around in AZ 41t, 42t, 43t any of those would work
                    When I was on the Revenge Run we broke the bikes into two groups by tank size. I'm from the camp of know one gets left behind. The more the better!

Comment

• Bret
                      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by fashionserialKiller72
                      I'm headed out from Phoenix as well if anybody needs me to bring anything in my car, I'm driving alone so I have lots of room.
                      That would be great! See ya Saturday morning!

Comment

• soaz
                        • Oct 2009

Not sure if I'm gonna make it this year. If I do, I won't be leaving until 10-11 or so.
                        Last year I got there at noon and explored Slab City for a few hours before the first bikes showed up.
                        Gonna try to show up about the time the beer shows up this time!

Comment

• 4over
                          • Sep 2010

I think I'll ride down to Surprise Friday morning and hit you guys up at the
                          Chevron on Saturday,I can get about 165 miles out of the mule I'll be
                          riding,if someone comes up short I don't mind draining some out,I
                          carry a half decent tool bag and misc parts also,see you heathens
                          on Saturday.

Comment

• 1stkick
                            • Nov 2010

well if anyone has a lead on a sprocket for a 60's 650 triumph id be willing to pay top dollar im really wanting to take the trip but i dont see it going down with the set up im running

Comment

• zaciechan
                              • Jun 2010

Hey Bret got the trumpet running and tuned today. I'll be meeting up with my buddy kt then heading out with u guys. Also my other buddy needs a sprocket for his 68 Bonnie if u have one kicking around please let me know.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;