Lowbrow Customs (parts and acc. for most motorcycles)

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billdozer
    • Apr 2024

Lowbrow Customs (parts and acc. for most motorcycles)

1 Star = Shit
    1.06%
    2 Stars = Buyer Beware
    0.42%
    3 Stars = Average
    1.49%
    4 Stars = Good
    7.64%
    5 Stars = Exceptional
    89.38%
  • Tyler
    • Jul 2009

Lowbrow Customs was started in 2004 due to boredom and a love of Triumph motorcycles. At the time I was a sign-maker and I used those skills to do up some Triumph chopper stickers and t-shirts, and thus Lowbrow was born. We are a family business: myself, my brother Kyle who moved back from socal in early 2008 and started managing the shop, his girlfriend Katy who is the one who packages and ships orders at the speed of light, and also my wife Larissa and daughter Darly, whose #1 job is to keep me from working too much. Some of my core values that I live by and run my business by include:

Keep It Real: Be honest and true to self. Only do things you are proud of.

Make It Win-Win: Fair deals that are good for everyone; ourselves, customers, dealers, suppliers, we are all into the same shit.

Be Humble: No one likes an asshole or a hardass.

Give Back: It's too easy riding choppers and having fun to forget that so many people in the world are much worse off. It's good to give back what you can and help people out.

Constant Forward Momentum: Life is short, you only go around once so make it count.

Be Positive: See above.

So that is it, we make and sell parts and apparel and distribute high quality, cool motorcycle parts that are hard to find. We aim to provide personal, top-shelf customer service, fast shipping, fair prices, and to enjoy ourselves and what we do so it doesn't beome real work.

Tyler

Comment

• CRFyou
      • Mar 2010

I've been buying things from Tyler for the last couple of years.

He is quick, and efficient.

I am even rocking his "We don't give a fuck how they do it in California" sticker on my welder. Even though I live in CA and he better give a fuck, because some radical shit comes out of my garage!

Great guy, great company!

Comment

• StoneHead
        • Nov 2009

I like to spend my money local if I can.
        When ever I order from LowBrow,
        I get great service, fast shipping and exactly what I ordered.
        And even though I have to pay freakin Ohio sales tax. I'll continue to order from these folks.
        No ifs, ands or butts.... well maybe butts
        Last edited by StoneHead; 10-01-2010, 6:20 PM.

Comment

• McFonzarelli
          • Aug 2010

I've bought stuff from LowBrow in the past for myself and have led others their way, and aside from one snafu with a throttle that was immediately replaced free of charge, (with some free stickers thrown in) I've never had a problem. I can honestly say these guys do it right. They care about their customers. I'm proud to be a LowBrow weirdo.

Comment

• NHMike
            • Apr 2024

I've gotten some parts and clothing from Lowbrow. Fast delivery and great prices, as well as phenomenal customer service when it's needed.

Comment

• deadman13
              • Aug 2009

only good thing in ohio!

Comment

• MotorCityOutlaw
                • Sep 2009

I have been ordering from LowBrow for a few years now and I have never been disapointed. The prices, and quality are top knotch from clothes to parts. Plus they always give you a ton of free stickers.

Comment

• garbage
                  • Apr 2024

Top notch cats. Friendly and honest, the best way to do business in my book. I recommend them to everyone!

Comment

• Craze
                    • Aug 2009

Tyler and Kyle rule. Period. It's amazing how many folks I run into who say "yeah, we're trying to do the right way... like Lowbrow!". Good shit boys!

Comment

• BeerWolf
                      • Apr 2024

I'm also a sign builder maybe someday I will have something better going like you!

I made a mistake on my first order from LowBrow the other day and emailed to ask for a sizing change before it was shipped and I was emailed back within minutes saying theyd change the size and ship it out by morning!
                      Awesome service
                      Thanks

Comment

• Tyler
                        • Jul 2009

Thanks for the positive feedback, guys. I will start posting some new products in this thread to show some of the new stuff that we are doing and carrying. We just printed a few new hooded sweatshirt designs, just got em on the site this afternoon:

Lowbrow Customs Winged Wheel Hooded Sweatshirt

Specializing in custom motorcycle parts and accessories for Chopper and Bobber motorcycles. Aftermarket parts for Harley Davidson Sportster, Triumph Bonneville, Yamaha XS 650 and many more. FREE SHIPPING ON ALL US ORDERS OVER $99!

Lowbrow Customs Winged Wheel zip up hooded sweatshirt, this 8 oz. medium-weight hoodie is perfect for fall or wearing under your jacket for winter. Discharge and water based ink printed for that vintage look and feel, you can see the weave of the sweatshirt in the design and it looks killer. 80% cotton / 20% poly.

$36

Comment

• Regulator
                          • Aug 2009

Lowbrow Customs is simply the best place on the 'net for buying motorcycle stuff...I've been dealing with them for a long time now and Tyler and Kyle have been very good to me, as I am sure they are with everyone who deals with them...

I'm heading there right now to buy me one of those cool new Hoodies!!!...

Thanx a bunch you guys...I certainly appreciate the great service and the quality of the goods you sell...it surely keeps me coming back over and over again!!!

Larry in MD

Comment

• BullDog
                            • Aug 2009

Hell yeah man, Lowbrow is aces! Excellent service all the way.

Comment

• oldmansporty63
                              • Jan 2010

i have made several purchases from lowbrow and i must say i will deal with them if i need shit.

cool shits and good crap! gotta love it!

kudos.

now, back to SOA.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;