2 9.09%
  • 4 Stars = Good

0 0%
  • 5 Stars = Exceptional

17 77.27%
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    billdozer

Default Monster Craftsman

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Welcome Monstercraftsman!

Hi,

This is Jon from Monstercraftsman.com. We are a "fun" supplier to motorcycle aficionado's. We love what we do and will stop doing it when it no longer becomes enjoyable. Check us out at Monstercraftsman.com.

Here's one of our current projects. Since we like motorcycles and turbo chargers we combined the two. This thing is literally running for the first time with no engine/carb tuning whatsoever. Started right up and idles!!! Thanks to Jeremy our brilliant mechanic for his work on this project.

-Jon

Monstercraftsman.com
    1800-777-4271
    info@monstercraftsman.com
    Last edited by MONSTERCRAFTSMAN; 11-10-2011 at 3:52 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

AWESOME!

I'm impressed with you guys. Both with your killer projects that you guys pull out, your products and dedication to the community of bikers.

You guys are always developing some products and don't over charge for it!

A++ all around

Get Adobe Flash player

I need to buy Jeremy a round-trip ticket from PA to TX!

That's some MAGIC rolling out of the Monster Cave!

Get Adobe Flash player

That is so badass.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Monstercraftsman Fuel Site Guage/P Nut Tank Combo!

Yep. Monstercraftsman now offers a kick ass fuel sight gauge that is low profile and will never leak and has a really clean look. In addition to the kit for only $29.99 we offer the P Nut tanks with the sight gauges installed! for $209

Check it out at monstercraftsman.com or click on the link below

http://www.monstercraftsman.com/the-...-gauge-welded/

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Come check out monstercraftsman at the harrisburg swap meet this weekend!

The Monstercraftsman Crew will have a sweet booth set up this Sunday at the 24th annual Harrisburg Swap meet. We will be hocking shirts and parts and good times.

Here's the details on the meet:

DATE November 20, 2011
    DIRECTIONS 2300 North Cameron Street, Harrisburg, PA 17110
    Get a Google Map of the Area.
    CITY / STATE Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (PA)
    DESCRIPTION
    The 24th Annual Harrisburg Swapmeet and Show will be held on November 20th, 2011.

-Farm Show Complex, Harrisburg Pennsylvania

Doors open at 10:00 am!

The event will feature $300.00 Cash Prizes, Door Prizes, Auction, and Much More!

Please contact for more information:
    -(386) 206-5276

We hope to see you there!

JON
    Monstercraftsman.com

Get Adobe Flash player

Hell, Ive tried to call 2-3 times and never can get anyone on the phone.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by GnarlyHarley View Post
    Hell, Ive tried to call 2-3 times and never can get anyone on the phone.
    Well... According to his LIVE WEBCAM FEED above... He's been standing around in front of the camera for about six hours now!

Hahaha! Seriously... Jon goes into the shop about 2:00am! If his staff are not answering the phones, it's probably because they're jamming to the sounds of a turbo-charged 650 or something else they are hard at work on! Keep calling! They are almost ALWAYS there!!!

Get Adobe Flash player

This was months ago when I called, just needed a chain tensioner,got it taken care of, thanks for the info.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by GnarlyHarley View Post
    This was months ago when I called, just needed a chain tensioner,got it taken care of, thanks for the info.
    Please hit Play on the video below before reading the rest of this. It' set's the mood.

Sorry about our poor phone picking up skills! we have been crazy busy like David said. I'm not even exaggerating about starting at 2 a.m. and working until 6 p.m.. Have done it every day this week. Hell, it's Saturday Eastern standard time right now and I'm writing this at 3:30 a.m. Up since 2 again. Our business is doing well. I'm a father of 4 with 3 under 3, so I don't work late into the night because I need to also take care of my family and their needs (Which is a lot with those little buggers).

Anyway, you know what excuses are like right? Our business utterly depends on our customers and the service we provide is of the utmost importance to us. We are trying to get someone on board just to talk to customers all day. Once that happens we'll be golden in that department. Plus with running cnc lathes and mills, multiple people welding aluminum and steel, a freaking loud 60,000 psi water jet pumping out parts and the stereo turned up to ten playing vintage L.L. cool J, doug E. Fresh, and Slick Rick , it gets pretty loud in there and we sometime don't even hear the phones. If you call us between 4-6 a.m. I will be in a state of zen developing parts in the quiet of an empty building with no distractions. If you want to distract me go right ahead!

Thanks again to all our customers!!!!

Get Adobe Flash player

Its been a pleasure doing business with you guys.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Monster Craftsman Weld On Chain Tensioner Install Video

Yep. Watch this and than with full confidence you, yes you!, can install a monstercraftsman chain tensioner.

-Jon
    Monstercraftsman.com

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Monstercraftsman.Com Budget Bin Apparel Section

Yep.
    Monstercraftsman now has a budget bin apparel section with awesome prices for people that literally only have $7 dollars to spare on a t-shirt.

Great when ordering with another product because you can pic up a shirt or army jacket or wool flannel for next to nothing.

Here's the link to the below image if you want to check it out.http://www.monstercraftsman.com/the-budget-bin/

Get Adobe Flash player

These guys are first class, great products, fast shipping, and they will even take time out of the day to chat with you. They've done a lot for the XS crowed, keep it up!

They also give you some condoms, thanks for looking out for us

Get Adobe Flash player

Jon is a standup dude. They seem super busy and he is always working hard. Everytime I call he picks up the phone and always takes the time to talk. They are doing some cool stuff and releasing some great product as well as looking out for the broke bikers and builders.

keep it up!

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Thanks Bro

Thanks for all the kind words. We've just moved our facility and have been crazy busy and trying to keep up with everything and everyone. We are not perfect, but our number one goal is to be there for the customer. If you have any concerns Please give us a call.

Jon
    1800-777-4271

Get Adobe Flash player

i ran into the monster crew at the lame harrisburg pa swap meet and i can tell ya they are a bunch of kick ass guys. everyone of them is nice and very helpful. taken the time to help ya and listen to what you are working on and will to help. last time i was there jon took the time to help me and spent like an hour just hanging out wit me till i finished my order. like i said jon wit what you guys are workin on it will carry the next younger gen into the dirty world of chops that the workin man can afford to build. . . scott in pine grove

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Monstercraftsman Biltwell Helmet Giveaway

Yep. Monstercraftsman needs everyone to visit our Facebook fan page. All you have to do to enter yourself to win a "Cobalt Blue Biltwell Helmet" is follow the link below and "Like" our page. That Simple. Winner will be announced March 6th.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Monste...27269987325674

Get Adobe Flash player

Default thank guys

i took my wifes sporty to the crew at monstercraftmans to be hardtailed once i got there the whole shop gathered around to listen to what we wanted done. not only did they take the time to listen they also gave advice.well once they installed the hardtail problems came to light.john went out of his way to contact the shop that built my hardtail to let them know what problems they had encountered and got that shop to send a new hardtail that is right for my bike.my wife and i couldnot believe how much trouble he went though for us before he even called to let us know what was going on.he even said if worse came to worse he would fix the issue for us.there work is awsome and he is even great with my kids.meeting the crew at monster restored my faith in custom bike shops. most are in it for the money but these guys love what they do and will treat you like a long time friend. i have nothing but good things to say about these guys. and the shop that made my hardtail will stay nameless....for now!

Share This