X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billdozer
    • Mar 2024

Biltwell Inc. (parts & accessories)

Our Manifesto:

Every company should have a set of written principles that its owners, employees and customers can look to for inspiration, motivation and guidance. Words to live by, if you will. Our motivation at Biltwell was pretty simple back in 2005…

• We believe the era of 800-dollar billet air cleaners is over.

• There’s nothing about a leather-trimmed hand control or lighted skull ignition cover that’s rooted in improved function or performance.

• Any motorcycle part designed, manufactured or sold for the sole purpose of making its owner look like a tough guy—think 189-dollar tribal-flamed billet shifter knobs—is a waste of time and money.

With these thoughts in mind, the guiding principles of the Biltwell brand were forged.
    As we see it, there are a growing number of riders and garage-shop mechanics out there who love the art and science of hand-built motorcycles, but who want nothing to do with today's custom bike scene.

Like the founders of Biltwell, these new motorcycle riders grew up surfing, skating and riding BMX. Our collective involvement in action sports gives us a cultural, technical and entrepreneurial advantage over the nostalgia-chasing dentists, chiropractors and stockbrokers who rode before us.

Tomorrow’s motorcycle riders simply will not accept the fake bad-boy bullshit that has glutted the market for the last 20 years, nor will they be victimized by heartless, mindless marketing. In short, they are hard-working guys who demand honesty, value and performance. *

Every Biltwell product will be engineered and manufactured and priced to meet standards of function, performance and value that make sense in the real world. Simple, honest and high-quality motorcycle parts and accessories that anyone can afford, and that everyone will be proud to use and own.

At Biltwell, we think quality counts. We hope you agree with us, and that you think our motorcycle parts and accessories embody ideals that you value and that make sense. To everyone who believes in our people and our company, thanks for your support.

...Nothing in our philosophy or core principles has changed since day one. 
If we had to add anything to it as things have progressed it would be this:

• Forget the fashion-show, don't worry about internet know-it-alls and the self righteous, just build, ride and enjoy your motorcycle!

More info at: Biltwellinc.com
    1 Star = Shit
    0%
    2 Stars = Buyer Beware
    0%
    3 Stars = Average
    0%
    4 Stars = Good
    0%
    5 Stars = Exceptional
    0%
  • willythepirate
    • Aug 2009

I just bought a set of keystonesnot directly from Biltwell but from one of its vendors and they are awesome. The chrome is outstanding and the bars themselves are solid. They are as the name states bilt well

Comment

• Twinkies
      • Aug 2009

my experience with Biltwell goes back a couple years when I ordered a gen 1 helmet from one of their now defunct subsidiary companies. It came with some stickers and a hand signed thank you note from some guy named Bill. The helmet can now be seen in the "ghetto paint tech" thread in the greatest hits. A while later I order a 4130 seat hinge from these guys and a stainless steel one shows up on my doorstep two days later along with some jibberish about how I should just take this one for the same price and not complain. Despite my obvious dissapointment, I sucked it up and welded that fucker on. Since then Ive got some free and raffled stuff from them.. stickers, t shirts, etc...
      Soooooo... my point is you just cant hate on these guys no matter what (you already knew that). Support these dudes and the men and women sportin some flip flops and crooked teeth overseas that are crankin out their parts.

This Gentleman Jack influenced review brought to you by Twinkies

Comment

• MileHighMurdercycle
        • Dec 2009

a+ guys. Real class acts, all of em. Great product, and fun guys to party with.

Comment

• MileHighMurdercycle
          • Dec 2009

Hey Bill, you happy you added smileys now??? Ha ha

Comment

• McFonzarelli
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by billdozer
            At Biltwell, we think quality counts.
            It shows. Thanks for everything you guys do.

Comment

• themaninblack
              • Nov 2009

Great company with awesome customer service.

If I could offer 2 critiques, I recently bought a set of black trackers direct from biltell. Overall, they are an awesome set of bars for a good price. However the two issues I saw were:

1. The knurling is off center on my set by approx. 1/4 - 3/8" which wouldn't matter except I can see the knurling peeking out of the left side and not the right while the bars are installed. Not a big deal to me just something I noticed.

2. The black paint looks good, has a nice amount of gloss that will likely work with most near stock bikes and customs, however the paint is crazy thin. I scratched them (luckily where the grips would end up) so easily I couldn't believe it.

I would like to re-iterate I am very happy with my purchase and will be a return customer, just looking to give some constructive criticism.

Comment

• garbage
                • Mar 2024

I dig that Billtwell's prices are very fair too. Especially in this economy.

Comment

• MotorCityOutlaw
                  • Sep 2009

Great company, I have a ton of Biltwell stuff and mostly because they just happened to have what I wanted at a price I was willing to pay. I also can't even begin to descirbe how much stuff this guys always seem to give away.

Comment

• BullDog
                    • Aug 2009

Biltwell rules. Simply put, great products and top notch service.

"We're not worthy...... We're not worthy.........."

Comment

• Robzilla
                      • Aug 2009

Top notch products, not a disappointment!!!! Buy from these guys!!!

Comment

• Jumpstart
                        • Mar 2024

Great company, great products. I've ordered a helmet, risers, cover, gloves and t-shirts. Top notch every time. Plus, you always get sticker packs. Thanks guys.

Comment

• drumballer
                          • Jun 2010

I do metal fab for a living and still run a Biltwell seat hinge!! You just can't top perfection!

Comment

• turbonate
                            • Sep 2010

i bought a builders pipe kit, and it is the BOMB! i doubt that i ever build pipes from take offs again. i was a little surprized that there wasn't a sticker in the box as i was looking forward to plastering one onto my toolbox at work.

Comment

• blacksheep
                              • Nov 2009

excellent products, prices, and quality. ive used there struts, keystones, and helmets! and im about to order some window bars for a new project. Cant go wrong

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;