• 3 Stars = Average

0 0%
  • 4 Stars = Good

24 7.32%
  • 5 Stars = Exceptional

303 92.38%
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    billdozer

Default Biltwell Inc. (parts & accessories)

Our Manifesto:

Every company should have a set of written principles that its owners, employees and customers can look to for inspiration, motivation and guidance. Words to live by, if you will. Our motivation at Biltwell was pretty simple back in 2005…

• We believe the era of 800-dollar billet air cleaners is over.

• There’s nothing about a leather-trimmed hand control or lighted skull ignition cover that’s rooted in improved function or performance.

• Any motorcycle part designed, manufactured or sold for the sole purpose of making its owner look like a tough guy—think 189-dollar tribal-flamed billet shifter knobs—is a waste of time and money.

With these thoughts in mind, the guiding principles of the Biltwell brand were forged.
    As we see it, there are a growing number of riders and garage-shop mechanics out there who love the art and science of hand-built motorcycles, but who want nothing to do with today's custom bike scene.

Like the founders of Biltwell, these new motorcycle riders grew up surfing, skating and riding BMX. Our collective involvement in action sports gives us a cultural, technical and entrepreneurial advantage over the nostalgia-chasing dentists, chiropractors and stockbrokers who rode before us.

Tomorrow’s motorcycle riders simply will not accept the fake bad-boy bullshit that has glutted the market for the last 20 years, nor will they be victimized by heartless, mindless marketing. In short, they are hard-working guys who demand honesty, value and performance. *

Every Biltwell product will be engineered and manufactured and priced to meet standards of function, performance and value that make sense in the real world. Simple, honest and high-quality motorcycle parts and accessories that anyone can afford, and that everyone will be proud to use and own.

At Biltwell, we think quality counts. We hope you agree with us, and that you think our motorcycle parts and accessories embody ideals that you value and that make sense. To everyone who believes in our people and our company, thanks for your support.

...Nothing in our philosophy or core principles has changed since day one. 
If we had to add anything to it as things have progressed it would be this:

• Forget the fashion-show, don't worry about internet know-it-alls and the self righteous, just build, ride and enjoy your motorcycle!

More info at: Biltwellinc.com
    Last edited by billdozer; 08-22-2012 at 8:58 PM.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

I just bought a set of keystonesnot directly from Biltwell but from one of its vendors and they are awesome. The chrome is outstanding and the bars themselves are solid. They are as the name states bilt well

Get Adobe Flash player

my experience with Biltwell goes back a couple years when I ordered a gen 1 helmet from one of their now defunct subsidiary companies. It came with some stickers and a hand signed thank you note from some guy named Bill. The helmet can now be seen in the "ghetto paint tech" thread in the greatest hits. A while later I order a 4130 seat hinge from these guys and a stainless steel one shows up on my doorstep two days later along with some jibberish about how I should just take this one for the same price and not complain. Despite my obvious dissapointment, I sucked it up and welded that fucker on. Since then Ive got some free and raffled stuff from them.. stickers, t shirts, etc...
    Soooooo... my point is you just cant hate on these guys no matter what (you already knew that). Support these dudes and the men and women sportin some flip flops and crooked teeth overseas that are crankin out their parts.

This Gentleman Jack influenced review brought to you by Twinkies

Get Adobe Flash player

a+ guys. Real class acts, all of em. Great product, and fun guys to party with.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey Bill, you happy you added smileys now??? Ha ha

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by billdozer View Post
    At Biltwell, we think quality counts.
    It shows. Thanks for everything you guys do.

Get Adobe Flash player

Great company with awesome customer service.

If I could offer 2 critiques, I recently bought a set of black trackers direct from biltell. Overall, they are an awesome set of bars for a good price. However the two issues I saw were:

1. The knurling is off center on my set by approx. 1/4 - 3/8" which wouldn't matter except I can see the knurling peeking out of the left side and not the right while the bars are installed. Not a big deal to me just something I noticed.

2. The black paint looks good, has a nice amount of gloss that will likely work with most near stock bikes and customs, however the paint is crazy thin. I scratched them (luckily where the grips would end up) so easily I couldn't believe it.

I would like to re-iterate I am very happy with my purchase and will be a return customer, just looking to give some constructive criticism.

garbage

I dig that Billtwell's prices are very fair too. Especially in this economy.

Get Adobe Flash player

Great company, I have a ton of Biltwell stuff and mostly because they just happened to have what I wanted at a price I was willing to pay. I also can't even begin to descirbe how much stuff this guys always seem to give away.

Get Adobe Flash player

Biltwell rules. Simply put, great products and top notch service.

"We're not worthy...... We're not worthy.........."

Get Adobe Flash player

Top notch products, not a disappointment!!!! Buy from these guys!!!

Jumpstart

Great company, great products. I've ordered a helmet, risers, cover, gloves and t-shirts. Top notch every time. Plus, you always get sticker packs. Thanks guys.

Get Adobe Flash player

I do metal fab for a living and still run a Biltwell seat hinge!! You just can't top perfection!

Get Adobe Flash player

i bought a builders pipe kit, and it is the BOMB! i doubt that i ever build pipes from take offs again. i was a little surprized that there wasn't a sticker in the box as i was looking forward to plastering one onto my toolbox at work.

Get Adobe Flash player

excellent products, prices, and quality. ive used there struts, keystones, and helmets! and im about to order some window bars for a new project. Cant go wrong

Get Adobe Flash player

biltwell donated some helmets for a ride to raise money for scholarships. I contacted some painters that donated their art and time to the helmets

biltwell is aces in my book

Get Adobe Flash player

I bought their builders pipe kit and a registration holder at the Long Beach swapmeet a year or so ago. Really nice stuff!! The pipe kit is what I needed bad and it totally hooked me up!!

Get Adobe Flash player

these are the seat hindges, nothing else will do. only the best, fuck the rest!

Get Adobe Flash player

WOO!

DIMPLED KEYSTONES!

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Biltwell Hustler Helmet - DOT Approved 3/4 Open Face

We've been keeping things pretty hush hush on the new Hustler Helmets, but we now have these helmets in stock and I wanted to get these pics up for the bros on the old 33 to see our long awaited DOT lids.

-- Meets DOT safety standards

-- Synthetic suede liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilting

-- Injection-molded ABS outer shell

-- Expanded polystyrene inner shell

-- Rubberized edging w/ chrome accent

-- Available in S, M, L, and XL

-- 3 flat colors to start

-- Retails at $99.99

Flat Titanium
    Titanium_Lft

Flat Copper
    Copper_Right

Flat Black
    Black_Side
    Last edited by MikeD; 11-18-2010 at 8:52 AM.

Share This