CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarMoto View Post
    Did the dog die of a STD?
    One theory is crabs, another theory is LOBSTER...

Get Adobe Flash player

see you fellas in temecula

Get Adobe Flash player

Should have the van ready for the trip. Ran into a few snags today trying to get the new water pump and thermostat into place, but still made progress nontheless. I put up something on the slab city thread but i'll throw it on here also. Anyone coming in from out of town that needs a place to crash is welcome at my place. Granted it be outdoors or in the garage, but you are welcome to either place. I have almost 1/3 of an acre that is freshly mowed and ready for tents.

Get Adobe Flash player

my ol lady will be following as well in our dodge quad cab if anyone needs to throw and shit in the bed of the truck.

Cheers
    Rich

Allen

Awesome Rich74. Just posted some general info updates on the wuss blog. I'm pretty much set to go and it's only Wednesday ... tick tock, tick tock.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default OC Folks

A few of us will be leaving from the OC area tomorrow morning at 8AM. 76 station on Ortega highway just off the freeway is the jump off point. See ya'll at the Swing Inn!

BlueCollarMoto

Fuck it! I'm not going. Bike is fucked up! Shit!!!
    Last edited by BlueCollarMoto; 11-05-2010 at 2:24 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarMoto View Post
    Fuck it! I'm not going. Bike is fucked up! Shit!!!
    BC......what's fucked up on the bike?....................Lemme know if ya need any help or parts..........

I'm not leaving till 10 or 11am was up late at a concert (fucking killer) & drank too much.....

Allen

WUSS RIDE prize winner pictures...
    IMG_8695
    Cause she was the ONLY female to ride her chopper on the Wuss Route and it's half a Sportster (my personal favorite kind-bike in the entire world...)
    IMG_8714
    WOMPY crashed and made it.
    IMG_8712
    and LUCIFER crashed (again...) and made it cane and all ...
    IMG_8713

more shots coming, a lot of them, like 900 ....

Allen

Some final THANKS are in order before we close the WUSS blog. Just want to Thank everyone who came out and participated in the Wuss Ride, whether you were on a bike or driving behind a wheel of a chase vehicle or just hauling tents, thanks for everything! And Thanks to those who supported the Wuss Ride and Bill who gave us a green light to dust the stars and trip the lights. Sorry we ran out of Map Bandana's; who knew, we made 75 and who could have guessed that PINK was such a popular color!!! I felt like I was in Europe there for a minute with all the man huggary and cheek smacking that was going around the Swing Inn. Turnout was larger than we expected. Turning it into a free for all after the groups Temecula launch. Hope Wompy and Lucifer have made it home safe after crashing and get those bikes back on the road as soon as you can! Guess those rabbit foots were defective? Should have bought the ones raised in America right? Here's a link to the photos I took at the WUSS RIDE. Going to post one more special item in the coming days and sign off the blog after that ~ Hope you all had as much of a good time, or better, as I had! Thanks again everyone. From Team Wuss to your Mother!!!
    IMG_7820
    IMG_7796
    IMG_7770
    IMG_7755
    IMG_8731
    Thanks again.

Get Adobe Flash player

Kit and Allen, you guys kick some serious wuss bottom. It was a great ride with almost no misshaps. Tim and I felt like we brought knifes to a gun fight in the begining, but after we fell back in place and realized that triumph 500's can't keep up with evo's for 150 miles, we had a blast and laughed about it all the way home. Thanks again, you guys are rad dudes!

Get Adobe Flash player

Nothing better than looking over and your riding along with two cool Triumphs.
    Thanks to all for riding with Wuss

Share This