Clear All
  • xharleyx
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by justin666
    i'm with choppy.

if i had an endless amount of income i'd get that game
    but video games cost what like 50-60 bucks

thats money much better spent on parts
    false. with a little ingenuity u can pay as much as it costs to have a burnt cd. burning games is as easy as burning music nowadays. If your still going to wal-mart and paying that much u r getting ripped. hit up the local swap meet or flea market. u will be a lot richer, and a lot happier,

but this game wont even be out for years cause its still in alpha testing. and it may not even make it to the market because its being marketed as a non violent good time, and what 12 year old wants that??? The only reason I know about this is because I study in the field as an animation designer. let in be on record that I hate nearly all video games and I would much rather be working on or riding my bike to haha. I didn't want this thread to turn into a video game vs. reality debate.

reality wins. everybody knows.

but its still cool. the winters suck here
    Last edited by xharleyx; 09-02-2009, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• Kokuma
      • Aug 2009

Wha? Don't like it? But you can "customize" your bike in the game! IN THE GAME!!!! Its almost like doing it on a real bike!! WOW!

Comment

• Kokuma
        • Aug 2009

Geeks know choppers.

I found this pic a couple of years back. Forgot what site but it said this was all created CGI. Very nice.

Comment

• gravelveins
          • Aug 2009

this looks awesome.
          i was a bit disappointed by "the lost & damned" the extra content for gta4....but i'm stoked about this.

Comment

• lobstermobster
            • Aug 2009

fuck yeah. when EA skate came out i quit skating and just played xbox 27/7/365 and if this comes out I will be able to quit actually riding the motorcycles and just play this game all the time.

looks like they took the part of gta where you could ride a motorcycle, and made a whole game out of it. they need to slap some guns in this game.

Comment

• xharleyx
              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by lobstermobster
              fuck yeah. when EA skate came out i quit skating and just played xbox 27/7/365 and if this comes out I will be able to quit actually riding the motorcycles and just play this game all the time.

looks like they took the part of gta where you could ride a motorcycle, and made a whole game out of it. they need to slap some guns in this game.
              hahahaha yeah cus when a video game comes out that has something to do with reality, that, in essence is completely replaced! we're all doomed

I dont know. i like the whole ball bats and chains. reminds me of that game road rash from back in the day

Comment

• seventhirteen
                • Apr 2024

sweet now i can actually have a cool motorcycle....

video games are the man trying to keep you down, fight the power, wrench IRL!

Comment

• DirtyPile
                  • Aug 2009

put it on the wii and Biltwell can make custom bars to hold the remote...cross marketing people!

Comment

• Scottienoooo
                    • Jul 2009

road rash! that shit still gets broken out on the sega when we get loaded! love that game

Comment

• curtisquatch
                      • Nov 2009

i will just have to wait and see if my roommate is willing to buy this game. he owns the 360 anywyas.

Comment

• RockinRyan
                        • Aug 2009

I've been following that one too. Looks like it could be alright. Can't be any worse than Lost and the Damned for GTA.

Another good biker game was "Full Throttle" back in the nineties for PCs.

Comment

• philbey
                          • Aug 2009

I'm still not sold on this game, need to see some better pics.

Comment

• crass
                            • Apr 2024

how about that arcade game wher eyou got to be the 18 wheeler driver?
                            that was the tits

this looks kind of gay.. maybe if you could snort crank and get high in real life off the game it would be worth $60

Comment

• EnglandStGarage
                              • Aug 2009

first of all EA skate 2 is like the coolest game of all time. lets just set that record straight right now. when the weathers bad or the bike is actually running its actually really fun....add some good weed and make a day of it!

2nd, the chopper community needs this game and ill tell you why. the only other chopper related game out to rot the brains of our youth is THIS! nuff said.

.....c'mon people! this is VOLUME 2! something drastic must be done.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Sawbones
                                • Nov 2009

Yeah, I think a modern redux of Road Rash is long overdue.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;