Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 66triumph
    • Aug 2009

LONE STAR RIVER RUN oct.15-17

Alright fellas, I took it upon myself to start a thread over hear, since things have finally gotten serious enough... besides, we fucked that OP's thread up pretty good! (sorry man!)

What?- The (first annual? I hope so...) LONE STAR RIVER RUN
    Where?- The beautiful Guadalupe river banks (surrounding areas may be pillaged.)
    When?- October 15th, 16th, and 17th.

we are more than likely going to be camping here... http://www.camphuacosprings.com/tent_sites.html

Poppy spoke with them, and got a good bit of information, heres what he said;

"I just got off the phone, thanks for reminding me.
    I assumed we were the weekend of October 15, but that doesn't affect pricing.
    Tent sites in Camp Huaco Springs are $30 for ones with juice or 20 without.
    We can have two bikes or one car per site, four people per site.
    The most important answer?....
    Wait for it.
    ALCOHOL WILL BE SERVED!!!!!!!
    No glass, no stereofoam, no plastic bottles smaller than 6oz.
    I say we start an event page and get to it! "

Shits still a bit tentative right now, and there are still plenty of things to figure out, but to sum it up, JUST GET THERE! Set it up amongst yourselves who all you will be rolling in with, meeting up with, etc... I know me and mike1407 are planning on rolling down together that friday, feel free to PM or post up if you wanna intersect. (still not sure what route we will be taking, but stay tuned!) This should be a blast, and to be honest, even if all you fuckers back out, I'll still be there! hahaha.

Check back here often, this shits right around the corner, and will be here before you know it, so get your shit ready!

feel free to contact me anytime, e-mail, PM, call, or text... (same number)

-Aaron
    [email protected]
    903-343-4443

Now lets get a roll call going!
  • Doc14
    • Aug 2009

Sounds pretty nice, may have to make it down there from Oklahoma.

Comment

• respek
      • Feb 2010

I get your meaning Doc this shit looks interesting

Comment

• 66triumph
        • Aug 2009

everyone's welcome! even though you boys from Oklahoma roll yer joints all wrong... hahaha.

-A.

P.S., just to clear it up, when Poppy said alcohol will be served, thats served to yourself, from yourself... unless someone wants to sponsor? now theres and idea....
        Last edited by 66triumph; 09-02-2010, 9:39 PM.

Comment

• MileHighMurdercycle
          • Dec 2009

Originally posted by 66triumph
          even though you boys from Oklahoma roll yer joints all wrong...
          Naw naw. They have partied with us CO boys enough now. We set em straight. Twistin fatties on the regular now. I'll vouch for em. There good to go!

Comment

• 66triumph
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by MileHighMurdercycle
            Naw naw. They have partied with us CO boys enough now. We set em straight. Twistin fatties on the regular now. I'll vouch for em. There good to go!
            hahahah... well thats good, we can skip the "introduction to rolling 101" and get to the advanced shit!

-A.

Comment

• JoshuaGrimm13
              • Aug 2010

Well since this is the official event post...

You won't be the only one there Aaron, ran it by the boys last night and there all down for the First Annual Lone Star River Run. I wanna be able to say at the 20th annual Lone Star River Run that I was there at the first one raising hell and shooting the shit with all you fuckers. Birth of some organized , disorganized Texas Kulture, count me in.

Joshua Grimm

Comment

• Poppy
                • Apr 2024

The campground told me that we didn't need reservations for that time of year.

I'm rolling out Firday from Plano, if anybody wants to crash Thursday night, they're welcome to. I'm thinking of rolling down 281 in case anyone wnat to meet up,

Comment

• JoshuaGrimm13
                  • Aug 2010

hey any artists out there planning on attending?

Give everyone a shot at a T-shirt design to commemorate the event. You guys submit a kick ass design naming the First annual Lone Star River Run with a kick ass design and the one everyone votes on we 'll make some kick ass run shirts for whoever wants a good quality shop rag.

Lets keep it kick ass, but simple I'll print white on black shirts or black on white shirts one color and lets get those designs submitted quick so it'll give me enough time to get the shirts ordered and the screen burnt.

Comment

• 66triumph
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Poppy
                    The campground told me that we didn't need reservations for that time of year.

I'm rolling out Firday from Plano, if anybody wants to crash Thursday night, they're welcome to. I'm thinking of rolling down 281 in case anyone wnat to meet up,
                    I called today, talked to one of the head honchos... I'm working on getting us a "group" discount! he said not to worry about running out of room, and for a few dollars cheaper you can "wilderness" camp (it's right next to the designated camp sites) they have 20 acres there for us to stay on. he's supposed to contact me with the pricing and more info Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll post up more info soon as he calls me. he did tell me that the tent sites, electric, or not, are 2 tents per site, one vehicle, or 2 cycles, 4 people... check back here Tues, or wed afternoon, I should have it all lined out on what you need to do...

-A.

great idea on the shirts! lets see some stuff you artists!

Comment

• BullDog
                      • Aug 2009

I'm IN. Might run through Fort Worth and drag my old man with me.

Comment

• LDNCLR
                        • Nov 2009

I guess thats San Antonio area? Any plans during those 3 days or just travel out, party, and travel back? been ready for a lil road time.....

Comment

• mike1407
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by LDNCLR
                          I guess thats San Antonio area? Any plans during those 3 days or just travel out, party, and travel back? been ready for a lil road time.....
                          san marcos. definitely party, as far as i know nothing is set, this is a new deal that kinda got started with me and 66triumph bullshiting in a thread and everyone jumped on it. im sure well ride some tho

Comment

• Drake93
                            • Jun 2010

Maybe I can help

I live right down the road in New Braunfels, and I used to work on the river as a kid and know a lot of those folks. So if you need a warm body to talk to the site owners or anything, I'm your guy. Just let me know
                            Last edited by Drake93; 09-03-2010, 4:39 PM.

Comment

• KrOwN
                              • Aug 2009

if one of the bikes is running, im in

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;