• Show
Clear All
  • Kokuma
    • Aug 2009

Mi llama es "¡El Moto Culero! "

Comment

• willythepirate
      • Aug 2009

Your mom calls me your dad does that count?

Comment

• McFonzarelli
        • Aug 2010

Hahahha
        Knew I'd get a good response.
        The post is a near-direct quote from a drunken southern and a good friend about riding... as best as I could remember it.
        And to willythepirate, my mom died a long time ago, thanks for rehashing horrible memories.

Seemed like chopcult would be a place without assholes, unlike other bike forums out there, looks like I was sadly mistaken hahaa, thanks for the warm welcome you fucking pricks!

Comment

• deadman13
          • Aug 2009

tell ya what, go talk to a bunch of marines and tell ask them what they call themseleves, because YOU dont like war, YOU dont like camoflage, YOU dont like guns so there has to be others like YOU in the marines, right?

wtf do you think would happen? people on here are fathers, police, lawyers, workers and many things. but the one thing that makes us come here, our comon bond, is that we're BIKERS. if you dont like it, rub your vagina some more and go start your own forum for people who just happen to own motorcycles but dont get it.

Comment

• BeerWolf
            • Apr 2024

I call myself Mike, or Michael if its somewhat formal.

Comment

• McFonzarelli
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by deadman13
              tell ya what, go talk to a bunch of marines and tell ask them what they call themseleves, because YOU dont like war, YOU dont like camoflage, YOU dont like guns so there has to be others like YOU in the marines, right?

wtf do you think would happen? people on here are fathers, police, lawyers, workers and many things. but the one thing that makes us come here, our comon bond, is that we're BIKERS. if you dont like it, rub your vagina some more and go start your own forum for people who just happen to own motorcycles but dont get it.

Actually deadman, I served in war, onboard two seperate ships, one an Amphibious Assault ship, where I was gifted to meet and work alongside some of the greatest Marines this world has ever seen, and if you couldn't guess by my post, maybe you should hit ALT+F4 on your PC and turn on the sarcasm detector, because I was joking around.

I don't recall ever writing anything against War, Guns, or Camouflage. Or Fathers, the Police, Lawyers or Workers.

Comment

• Thespis
                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by beanhead78
                but in all reality, i call myself the baddest motherfucker on the planet. i can change diapers, make sure the kids are fed and bathed, i know how to fix boo boos, i can help with homework. man , im fuckin bad!!!
                Hey, me too, and I do it for my Grandkids! So I guess I must be some bad motherfucker too. Cool.

:-)

Comment

• Thespis
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Kokuma
                  Mi llama es "¡El Moto Culero! "
                  Yet, 'asshole' seemed somewhat understated ..... especially now it's been labeled a 'joke'

Obviously my sarcasm detector is faulty again .... or maybe it's simply one downside of our technological world .... sarcasm and other forms of "wit" can't necessarily be recognized on internet forums .... I think that's why The Gods gave us emoticons and "LOL"!
                  Last edited by Thespis; 09-01-2010, 3:28 AM.

Comment

• Boston
                    • Apr 2024

Originally posted by McFonzarelli
                    Actually deadman, I served in war, onboard two seperate ships, one an Amphibious Assault ship, where I was gifted to meet and work alongside some of the greatest Marines this world has ever seen, and if you couldn't guess by my post, maybe you should hit ALT+F4 on your PC and turn on the sarcasm detector, because I was joking around.

I don't recall ever writing anything against War, Guns, or Camouflage. Or Fathers, the Police, Lawyers or Workers.

HaHaHahahAhA ...I nailed it...It WAS a joke!!!!! Nobody could wander upon this site and post something so rediculous and live to talk about it with all you dudes!!!!

Good one, Fonz! Keep up the humor.

Boston

Comment

• Bret
                      • Apr 2010

"My name is Pit, and your ass ain't talking your way out of this shit."

Comment

• jwhite
                        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Bret
                        "My name is Pit, and your ass ain't talking your way out of this shit."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Bwahahahahaaaa! Yes! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No one else needs to respond to this retarded ass thread. Should be closed after this comment.

Comment

• Sick1200
                          • Jun 2010

People here take this shit way too seriously, talking all kinds of shit caused by internet bravado. Truth is, if this topic came up and we were all sitting around drinking beers it would probly turn into a conversation rather than everyone getting puffed up and calling the Fonz out.

Oh, and if you're on this site and your sarcasm detector isn't on turn the fucking thing on! If you don't have a sarcasm detector then you have NO business being on this site, just sayin.

Comment

• Jackster
                            • Jun 2010

I call myself pretty much ANYTHING, but late for dinner! WGAF? Really?

Comment

• CRFyou
                              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by McFonzarelli

oh.... that explains a lot.

we've got a squid on our hands. they're emotional and usually sexual homos in nature.

hey there seaman's apprentice, secure that nasty mouth. you need to hit, CTRL, ALT, DOLLAR SIGN, F10, SPACEBAR, LOWERCASE i.

Comment

• Boston
                                • Apr 2024

Hey sick1200........
                                Originally posted by Sick1200
                                People here take this shit way too seriously, talking all kinds of shit caused by internet bravado. Truth is, if this topic came up and we were all sitting around drinking beers it would probly turn into a conversation rather than everyone getting puffed up and calling the Fonz out.

Oh, and if you're on this site and your sarcasm detector isn't on turn the fucking thing on! If you don't have a sarcasm detector then you have NO business being on this site, just sayin.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

just some sarcasm for 'ya! lacks humor but what the hell
                                Last edited by Guest; 09-01-2010, 8:32 AM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;