X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hoghead
    • Jun 2015

Originally posted by 1954bmw
    Dayum Hoghead, is that a cane??
    Yep, bro Tim rocks one permanently after t-boning a minivan with his Heritage. I just got him a beauty , tapered Iroko with gold trim and an eight ball threaded on top. Walking stick and lethal weapon in one. Sister Chelle is on one permanently too, but still rides. Kudos to them both. Take care out there, we don't mend so fast anymore.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	chelle.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	1323263

Comment

• SaddleTramp98
      • Apr 2020

I shaved my shock bushings down but I'm not getting enough up and down play to get the bolt through. The shock eye is bottoming out into the swingarm. Im thinking about clearancing the eyes on the shocks to make them fit then throwing some paint on them. Or I could shave a little bit off of the swing arm but I'd rather shave the shocks since I've already took an angle grider to them.

What would you do?

Comment

• golfish
        • Jul 2017

Oh my! A beautiful bike and well done.

Comment

• Hoghead
          • Jun 2015

Originally posted by SaddleTramp98
          I shaved my shock bushings down but I'm not getting enough up and down play to get the bolt through. The shock eye is bottoming out into the swingarm. Im thinking about clearancing the eyes on the shocks to make them fit then throwing some paint on them. Or I could shave a little bit off of the swing arm but I'd rather shave the shocks since I've already took an angle grider to them.

What would you do?
          I don't like the idea of taking a grinder to either part. Could it be better to fab some new shock mounts, cut off the old mounts and weld on?

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
          Working...
          ;