CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: let us prey

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default let us prey

before we prey ...lets do a little song and dance to get the party started, & I
    do hope y'all brought your check books.

Get Adobe Flash player

Some bizarre! We got people like that in the UK too. Mainly in institutions.Cool mix!

Get Adobe Flash player

eh Hog..... Check out that Charlatan Clown's financial status. years (decades actually) of
    His followers have financed His massive estate in florida that has it's own airport on the property,
    You know for all of those fancy planes and even two or three luxury jets, And of course fancy
    palaces all over the globe. This freak uses God as a Tool to fill His coffers.
    sad thing is, There are more like Him, But He is definitely at the top level, & has a huge
    following of blind sheeple with pen & check book at hand.

Lets not forget Pat Robertson who collection plate put a satellite in space to spread " the word" around the globe. His estate has armed security guards

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Revelator View Post
    eh Hog..... Check out that Charlatan Clown's financial status. years (decades actually) of
    His followers have financed His massive estate in florida that has it's own airport on the property,
    You know for all of those fancy planes and even two or three luxury jets, And of course fancy
    palaces all over the globe. This freak uses God as a Tool to fill His coffers.
    sad thing is, There are more like Him, But He is definitely at the top level, & has a huge
    following of blind sheeple with pen & check book at hand.
    Wow- I hear 300-760 mil?? WTF is wrong with people.

Get Adobe Flash player

Read the title of the post ..... and thought it was about hunting....oh well.

Get Adobe Flash player

That is the crap people follow when they don't think for themselves, personaly, I'm the god of my own religion.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by klondikekid64 View Post
    That is the crap people follow when they don't think for themselves, personaly, I'm the god of my own religion.
    People become so fatalistic with religion. Oddly, i've met holy men (and women) that were hugely pragmatic. It's been a long time since I cast my shadow on a church house door...

Get Adobe Flash player

My little brother asked me to be God Father to his son, I was very concerned of being struck down by lightning when I walked into the church, but all the one-on-one conversations I've had with God seems to have gotten me by....

eidt: So what comes up on Pandora as I post this....Johnny Cash "When a Man Comes Around"....just say'n

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBuggy View Post
    My little brother asked me to be God Father to his son, I was very concerned of being struck down by lightning when I walked into the church, but all the one-on-one conversations I've had with God seems to have gotten me by....

eidt: So what comes up on Pandora as I post this....Johnny Cash "When a Man Comes Around"....just say'n
    Just had a listen, I love Johnny Cash's music. Stopped by the local graveyard on the way home from the workshop. Three of my brothers lie in there. Stopped feeling sorry for myself when I saw the latest grave , dug for a 4 day old child. You can find solace in faith or kick against it faced with tragedy.
    One thing I know, I passed a spot marked reserved. I guess we've all got one ultimately. I intend once this Covid shit is over to take this timely reminder and make the best of what's left for me.

Get Adobe Flash player

As soon as a religion asks for money... or tells you that some sort of salvation is only thru them and their imperfect human leaders, turn and walk the other way. The worst case scenario is people listening and following someone who claims to hear the voice of god...that's called, schizophrenia. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	108856

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBuggy View Post

The Lord speaks in mysterious ways brother

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by klondikekid64 View Post
    As soon as a religion asks for money... or tells you that some sort of salvation is only thru them and their imperfect human leaders, turn and walk the other way. The worst case scenario is people listening and following someone who claims to hear the voice of god...that's called, schizophrenia. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	108856
    You know, if people can't explain things quietly, I get suspicious....

Get Adobe Flash player

True , in the words of Antiochus, such things require a 'passionless passion". Looks like Reverend Hoodie has lost all control. I feel sorry for his neighbors.

Get Adobe Flash player

I believe in the three P's..

Prostitutes..

Politicians..

Preachers..

All three will fuck you but only one will be honest about it...

When it said "let us prey"
    I really thought it was a sarcastic pun...oh well.

My father was obsessed at one time with a televangelist named Earnest Angely. He did faith healing on people. He could make a deaf man hear and a blind man see! He wasn't obsessed with the religion, he was obsessed with how this man made these people believe in him.
    His conclusion way back then was that "people believe what they want to believe".
    It took a long time to sink in but I believe he was right.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by 70fatster View Post
    When it said "let us prey"
    I really thought it was a sarcastic pun...oh well.

My father was obsessed at one time with a televangelist named Earnest Angely. He did faith healing on people. He could make a deaf man hear and a blind man see! He wasn't obsessed with the religion, he was obsessed with how this man made these people believe in him.
    His conclusion way back then was that "people believe what they want to believe".
    It took a long time to sink in but I believe he was right.
    Yeah, I think many "want" to believe, and they abandon all skepticism, And put all their
    trust into faith. The more faith they have, the more this con job is real (faith healers).

I'm not saying that people have never been healed by the lord, I have a cousin that had Her
    skull crushed in a horrible auto crash, and all the doctors said she had about a zero chance
    of survival, And even if She did, She would likely be a "vegetable".
    Well after the family prayed (not preyed lol ) She started showing signs of life,
    and eventually made a remarkable recovery, And now seems totally normal as if nothing
    ever happened. The doctors & hospitals staff all agreed it must have been a miracle.

But then there are these scamming "Faith Healers" that are nothing but predators, Using
    "God" as Their tool to gain wealth. The worst ones are seen on the TV screen, Inside their
    mega sized churches. One thing these scammers will NEVER do..... Is to walk into a hospital
    and start healing people that really need healing.... All of their "Healings" are on a stage,
    using actors who are on the payroll, raking in some of the bounty.

Total scum bags, like Benny Hinn, have been called out by former employees, & even relatives,
    who were sick of seeing sick and beat down people being scammed out of their money by these
    predators. It's disgusting beyond description.

Get Adobe Flash player

^^Quote:

'It's disgusting beyond description.'

Damn right, if there's a Hell, it's waiting for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoghead View Post
    ^^Quote:

'It's disgusting beyond description.'

Damn right, if there's a Hell, it's waiting for them.
    Every now and then I really hope there is a hell. But I don't have much faith.

Get Adobe Flash player

Spin up the Who's Tommy, pretty much spells it all out

Share This