CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,022

    Default The Administration of President Stan's Grandpa.. (Ongoing)

    Well, on his first full day, Illegitimate Joe has cancelled the XL-Keystone pipeline and suspended oil leases on federal land pending a federal review.

    “The Permit is hereby revoked,” Biden’s executive order says. “Leaving the Keystone XL pipeline permit in place would not be consistent with my Administration’s economic and climate imperatives.”

    Keystone XL President Richard Prior said over 1,000 jobs, the majority unionized, will be eliminated in the coming weeks. “We will begin a safe and orderly shut-down of construction,” he said.


    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...g-for-oil-gas/
    LOL!!!

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,022

    Default

    PS: NORMALLY, it might be comforting to think of that EVIL Canadian oil just staying put in the ground, where Mother Gaia (peace be upon her) put it to begin with.. While we all frolic naked and practice our proper pronoun usage in the now clean(er) air and cooler climate.

    But, in this case.. You'd be mistaken.

    Because China wants that oil. So, it is coming out of the ground and getting burned one way or another.

    Looks like they'll get it.

    Kind of an ironic irony that the country that paid Joe Bribes for all these years is the beneficiary of this new policy, but I'm sure there's nothing to it.

    LOL!

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,827

    Default

    Confab,
    Do you have fever with these spells of confusion? If not maybe we can get a search party together for your mind. You should probably avoid Breitbart as it causes mental issues!
    Dusty

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,304

    Default

    Please post your PROOF that they bribed Biden please.

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,022

    Default

    There's a lot of proof. It has been very well documented in Peter Schweitzer's new book (Which is 100% sourced. Mostly court records and no anonymous sources) and covered by the New York Post.)

    If you don't want to believe it? Don't.

    But those are the facts.

    When asked for comment, Stan's Grandpa replied: "Enjoy your 5 dollar gas, Billy!"

    lol.

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyDave View Post
    Confab,
    Do you have fever with these spells of confusion? If not maybe we can get a search party together for your mind. You should probably avoid Breitbart as it causes mental issues!
    Dusty
    What am I confused about, exactly?

    I don't understand..

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,304

    Default

    So why was he not prosecuted? Trump owned the justice department, so why Bunky, why

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBuggy View Post
    So why was he not prosecuted? Trump owned the justice department, so why Bunky, why


    I dunno? You'll have to ask him.

    My guess would be that this kind of behavior is rampant in Washington. I know even Obama's state department had a problem with his business dealings.

    Stan's Grandpa said he was too overwrought with the death of his one good son to be bothered with it.. "Bunky"

    lol.

    Try educating yourself sometime. You won't be left begging questions.
    Last edited by confab; 01-21-2021 at 6:37 PM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,006

    Default

    Ya gotta ask yourself, why such a rush to suspend the land leases and Keystone when we need jobs?

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by confab View Post
    What am I confused about, exactly?

    I don't understand..
    I'm sure you don't!

  11. #11

    Default

    The answer is simple Creepy Joe and his elitist buddies won't be happy until they turn the country into a third world shit hole.
    Take a look around all you have to do is look in areas that are democratic strongholds to see that they do nothing beneficial to the communities, crime runs rampant, high unemployment and poverty .

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,597

    Default

    Getting more Canadian oil to partially Arab-owned Gulf terminals doesn't do squat for the US which already produces enough to make us an exporter by fracking, and BTW fracking is why new coal plants can't get funding.

    While political news services are highly skilled at selling what makes their masters money (and everyone is a corrupt piece of shit no matter the party, rich people do not care at all about middle class or lower white guys but they're gullible and amusing to lie to) it's best to follow the money because only money doesn't lie.

    Arab investment is a very large part of the oil industry and being smart they invest heavily outside the Persian gulf. They also invest in US natgas.

    One objection to increasing capacity to the Gulf is Canadian oil is cheaper for US midwest refiners to buy in a somewhat landlocked market. Bypassing American refiners to get to export markets does zilch for the American consumer. All big oil needs to do to buy opinion is to buy media time so they do. The average American doesn't get info outside "infotainment" sources carefully crafted to give them an emotional handjob.

    This works because our public want to be clueless and want to vote for whatever set of liars give them a dopamine hit by praising their memes. That's also how the hilarious 4chan QAnon troll is so effective and is so much fun to spread. It's satisfying to troll "sincere but autspergie" trolls sure no one can fool them, and gullible boomers who don't remotely understand how modern opinion manipulation works because they hate learning and stopped growing in their 20s.
    I'm a boomer and do it just out of amused spite for idiots because anyone retarded enough to buy into a 4chan larp (which is not the same thing as the smart people insincerely trolling them for fun and political profit) deserves to be made ruthless fun of. (Those not familiar with out that works should study and never assume.)

    Canadian oil interests wanted a more efficient tar sands pipeline to their own west coast but Canadians along the route aren't having it (or haven't been bribed enough, it's cheaper to buy politicians) . The less tar sands oil on the market the greater demand for American oil, but bubbas are so easy to chump it's cheap to pretend pipelines THROUGH the US help our own markets.

    I don't really care and think it's hilarious but the details are fascinating to watch. The way to sell the two groups of American morons (Demublican and Repocrat are surprisingly close in actual practice) is use social issues to capture their attention (they understand cocks and cunts) then leverage those for votes. Once elected the big players are free to act.

    This is all about money. Nobody else cares about anyone reading this. I'd rather the set of US oil producers take advantage than those transporting Canadian tar sands oil to lower market prices for Chinese. I don't care about pollution or the planet or humanity outside US borders so I'm perfectly neutral in that respect nor do I adhere to a political ideology because all of those are sucker plays, but I observe American businessmen get rich by selling out America. The best ways to do that are invisible to the average person who isn't looking in the first place and never, ever will.

    Why so many are eager to sell our Chinese enemy cheap oil is another interesting question, but America is doomed by collective stupidity and greed. Tell dummies the cock in their ass is for their own good and ya don't even need lube. Of course the Left just bitch about pollution because they don't care about the economic issues (or they wouldn't have doomed nuclear power whose waste stream is trivially small and pollutes far less than carbon-based fuels) so they can't make a case to most people who will never care about pollution but might understand money.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farmall View Post
    Getting more Canadian oil to partially Arab-owned Gulf terminals doesn't do squat for the US which already produces enough to make us an exporter by fracking, and BTW fracking is why new coal plants can't get funding.

    While political news services are highly skilled at selling what makes their masters money (and everyone is a corrupt piece of shit no matter the party, rich people do not care at all about middle class or lower white guys but they're gullible and amusing to lie to) it's best to follow the money because only money doesn't lie.

    Arab investment is a very large part of the oil industry and being smart they invest heavily outside the Persian gulf. They also invest in US natgas.

    One objection to increasing capacity to the Gulf is Canadian oil is cheaper for US midwest refiners to buy in a somewhat landlocked market. Bypassing American refiners to get to export markets does zilch for the American consumer. All big oil needs to do to buy opinion is to buy media time so they do. The average American doesn't get info outside "infotainment" sources carefully crafted to give them an emotional handjob.

    This works because our public want to be clueless and want to vote for whatever set of liars give them a dopamine hit by praising their memes. That's also how the hilarious 4chan QAnon troll is so effective and is so much fun to spread. It's satisfying to troll "sincere but autspergie" trolls sure no one can fool them, and gullible boomers who don't remotely understand how modern opinion manipulation works because they hate learning and stopped growing in their 20s.
    I'm a boomer and do it just out of amused spite for idiots because anyone retarded enough to buy into a 4chan larp (which is not the same thing as the smart people insincerely trolling them for fun and political profit) deserves to be made ruthless fun of. (Those not familiar with out that works should study and never assume.)

    Canadian oil interests wanted a more efficient tar sands pipeline to their own west coast but Canadians along the route aren't having it (or haven't been bribed enough, it's cheaper to buy politicians) . The less tar sands oil on the market the greater demand for American oil, but bubbas are so easy to chump it's cheap to pretend pipelines THROUGH the US help our own markets.

    I don't really care and think it's hilarious but the details are fascinating to watch. The way to sell the two groups of American morons (Demublican and Repocrat are surprisingly close in actual practice) is use social issues to capture their attention (they understand cocks and cunts) then leverage those for votes. Once elected the big players are free to act.

    This is all about money. Nobody else cares about anyone reading this. I'd rather the set of US oil producers take advantage than those transporting Canadian tar sands oil to lower market prices for Chinese. I don't care about pollution or the planet or humanity outside US borders so I'm perfectly neutral in that respect nor do I adhere to a political ideology because all of those are sucker plays, but I observe American businessmen get rich by selling out America. The best ways to do that are invisible to the average person who isn't looking in the first place and never, ever will.

    Why so many are eager to sell our Chinese enemy cheap oil is another interesting question, but America is doomed by collective stupidity and greed. Tell dummies the cock in their ass is for their own good and ya don't even need lube. Of course the Left just bitch about pollution because they don't care about the economic issues (or they wouldn't have doomed nuclear power whose waste stream is trivially small and pollutes far less than carbon-based fuels) so they can't make a case to most people who will never care about pollution but might understand money.
    farmall I have to hand it to you. Your post is very accurate. Nice to see someone with common sense.

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,022

    Default

    Keystone XL is worth 1.6 Billion in wages, 11 thousand direct jobs and as many as 60K related jobs. Many of the direct jobs are union.

    As oil is priced on the world market, reducing supply doesn't help anyone's gas prices. Neither does Joe's war on fracking. Which doesn't help with the electric bill or manufacturing, either.

    However.. To be fair:

    American oil production is tricky. Oil can become cheap enough to pressure American producers, which we saw during the Saudi oil glut. (That was actually their objective and it worked to a large degree, even though it was "Saudi Oil" from "Way over there!") But to attack the American energy sector outright, in the manner that the left does, and has, isn't going to help anyone. It will just make things harder and more expensive for the working class here.. Who have it hard enough now.

    It's not the end, but it is a disappointing first day for the new "president"

    I think Joe and the left are going to fail in spectacular fashion, because their every inclination is wrong.

    Obama was legitimately elected, intelligent, well spoken, politically savvy and historic. He was an American milestone that was so important to blacks, some even fainted in his presence when he was first elected. Obama remained personally popular throughout his two terms in office.

    And he still cost his party almost 1500 seats.

    I really believe Joe will do much worse, and Kamala isn't as bright or as capable as Joe is.

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,304

    Default

    Listen you snowflakes need to get in line. Biden is the pres and until he does something WORSE AS PRESIDENT than Cadet Bone Spurs you MUST support him.

    Ain't that what you told everyone before or is that only a hypocrites one way street?

    So STFU and start working to Build Back Better, damn bunch of whiny losers, just like your main orange dude was.

    And while Obama may have lost some seats your clown lost the House, the Senate, AND the White House, what a moron.

  16. #16
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,022

    Default

    Okay.. I laughed.


    After years of resistance, "Russian Collusion" bullshit, hyperbolic nonsense and general pants shitting. Riots. Arson.. Attacks on the White House and the Supreme Court, etc.. I don't think I am obligated to support anyone for any reason. Particularly Stan's Grandpa.

    But it was amusing, though!

  17. #17
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,304

    Default


  18. #18
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,502

    Default

    I just had to throw the first meme out there...

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5925.JPG  

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Am I the only one who remembers Agent Oranges ads of rioting, burning, and looting, that said this was what America was in for if Joe was elected? But remember, all those pics were taken during Marmalades tenure. Mr Orange was not commander in chief, but commander in thief.

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBuggy View Post
    Listen you snowflakes need to get in line. Biden is the pres and until he does something WORSE AS PRESIDENT than Cadet Bone Spurs you MUST support him.

    Ain't that what you told everyone before or is that only a hypocrites one way street?

    So STFU and start working to Build Back Better, damn bunch of whiny losers, just like your main orange dude was.

    And while Obama may have lost some seats your clown lost the House, the Senate, AND the White House, what a moron.
    don't make me laugh about whiny . I have never seen such a bunch of sore winners in my life.
    The only reason that Illegitimate Joe is in office is so you crybabies didn't trash and burn down the rest of the country.

Share This



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in