CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by ErikVonZipper View Post
    Gee Fetch,

I was getting all kinds of good vibes as I too remember the Weekly Reader.
    You and I are the same age actually.

But then You said that thing about Trump turning the Election and I remembered that we are older than fuk.

You may want to get a check up for Old Oldtimers there buddy.

Trump isn't turning the election. He lost.
    Win or lose...1/2 the voters are standing with him....his "drain the swamp" message only gets stronger. He doesn't need to win the election to turn it, only uncover the f'ed mess.

So which NOAA findings are accurate? 1972 Impending Ice age or 2016 Global Warming or 2019 Climate Change?

ErikVonZipper

Fetch,
    I'd say the 2019 predictions. Science has come a long way in 48 years. You know Satellites, computers and more equipment to measure stuff.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	52u1uha4iiy51.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	73.7 KB 
ID:	107263
    Last edited by ErikVonZipper; 11-13-2020 at 2:27 PM.

btalley63

Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    Win or lose...1/2 the voters are standing with him....his "drain the swamp" message only gets stronger. He doesn't need to win the election to turn it, only uncover the f'ed mess.

So which NOAA findings are accurate? 1972 Impending Ice age or 2016 Global Warming or 2019 Climate Change?
    In what fucking universe did trump drain the swamp. He just rerouted it through his hotels.

ErikVonZipper

Name:	EmeylsTW8AEhBrN.jpg 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	107286

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by btalley63 View Post
    In what fucking universe did trump drain the swamp.

Forbes
    Department of Education, Secretary Betsy DeVos: Compared against the peak year of 2016, the payroll at ED is down 657 employees, or 15 percent. And, they’re not finished – the hiring freeze is still in place. DeVos also cut the “official time” rule, whereby federal employees were paid taxpayer dollars for the private union organizing work. Estimated four-year payroll savings: $265 million.

State Department, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo: Perceived as one of the most entrenched parts of the administrative state, a house cleaning has been underway. In 2016, there were 13,108 employees and by 2018 there were 11,582. “Foreign Affairs” staffers were cut back from 2,571 to 2,135. However, cuts have been across the board with 60 fewer office secretaries and 20 less public relations officers. Estimated four-year payroll savings: $600 million.

Treasury, Secretary Steven Mnuchin: After the perceived Internal Revenue Service (IRS) targeting of conservative organizations during the Obama years, this division of Treasury, was on the chopping block. Since 2016, there’s been a 15 percent reduction in “IRS Agents” from 10,400 to 8,944. Total headcount at IRS fell from 77,116 (2016) to 74,525 (2018). Estimated four-year payroll savings: $1 billion.

The administration is rolling back the regulatory state, slashing 4.3 rules for every one created. At the same time, the Trump administration continues to purge federal agencies of career bureaucrats who are failing to advance the “America First” agenda.

He just rerouted it through his hotels.
    I gotta hear this....please explain with some actual facts

fetch give it up man they will never hear what we have to say, we could watch biden on national tv murder children and rape little girls and they would still scream "orange man bad".Liberalism is a mental disorder

Get Adobe Flash player

And there You have it........It's all a facade to support the plutocracy.

Be a Good Consenting Slave &
    Cast Your meaningless Vote to insure Your ongoing enslavement!

https://www.brighteon.com/3aa644e3-b...2-a56c0a908426

btalley63

Forbes
    Department of Education, Secretary Betsy DeVos: Compared against the peak year of 2016, the payroll at ED is down 657 employees, or 15 percent. And, they’re not finished – the hiring freeze is still in place. DeVos also cut the “official time” rule, whereby federal employees were paid taxpayer dollars for the private union organizing work. Estimated four-year payroll savings: $265 million.

State Department, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo: Perceived as one of the most entrenched parts of the administrative state, a house cleaning has been underway. In 2016, there were 13,108 employees and by 2018 there were 11,582. “Foreign Affairs” staffers were cut back from 2,571 to 2,135. However, cuts have been across the board with 60 fewer office secretaries and 20 less public relations officers. Estimated four-year payroll savings: $600 million.

Treasury, Secretary Steven Mnuchin: After the perceived Internal Revenue Service (IRS) targeting of conservative organizations during the Obama years, this division of Treasury, was on the chopping block. Since 2016, there’s been a 15 percent reduction in “IRS Agents” from 10,400 to 8,944. Total headcount at IRS fell from 77,116 (2016) to 74,525 (2018). Estimated four-year payroll savings: $1 billion.

The administration is rolling back the regulatory state, slashing 4.3 rules for every one created. At the same time, the Trump administration continues to purge federal agencies of career bureaucrats who are failing to advance the “America First” agenda.

I gotta hear this....please explain with some actual facts
    Boy, that is some selective shit right there. You left out the parts of him growing the DHS, SBA and VA. But I guess those don't count.

Here you go.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewals...h=21e376681a62

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/17/trum...ince-2016.html

Get Adobe Flash player

Yes, it was selective, but you googled and read and I'm proud of you. Grow indeed the departments that were neglected by 8 year of Obamanation.

Did I mention , no new wars, having the balls to move the embassy to Jerusalem, Rocket man quiet, Arab/Israel deal.....No I didn't mention that....but hey, get ready for a continuation of Biden's 47 years of Royal fuck ups.

My favorite is the phase out of fossil fuel.....nobody wants that except for a few yogurt eating, hemp clad hippies, that missed out on the 70's. Looks like sun and 50's here in the morning, time to run so Dino piss through the Shovelhead and do my thing before Harris comes a lookin to take it away....did I say Harris, I meant Biden.

ErikVonZipper

Name:	4o3vtpwjykz51.jpg 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	107311

Where is the exhaustive documentation of lying? It gets talked about a lot but I've never seen the documentation.
    Now Joe, you can see him lying and plagiarizing right on YouTube. You can even see old news clips from when he was called out on it and apologized. Back when the news was less fake.

ErikVonZipper

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veraci...y_Donald_Trump

You can start here. Or you can "Do Your Research".

btalley63

Yes, it was selective, but you googled and read and I'm proud of you. Grow indeed the departments that were neglected by 8 year of Obamanation.

Did I mention , no new wars, having the balls to move the embassy to Jerusalem, Rocket man quiet, Arab/Israel deal.....No I didn't mention that....but hey, get ready for a continuation of Biden's 47 years of Royal fuck ups.

My favorite is the phase out of fossil fuel.....nobody wants that except for a few yogurt eating, hemp clad hippies, that missed out on the 70's. Looks like sun and 50's here in the morning, time to run so Dino piss through the Shovelhead and do my thing before Harris comes a lookin to take it away....did I say Harris, I meant Biden.
    Post horse shit, then redirect. The brown eyed rinos never change.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by ErikVonZipper View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veraci...y_Donald_Trump

You can start here. Or you can "Do Your Research".
    Not a reliable source...ever

Next

ErikVonZipper

Futch, futch futch.

You go ahead and just lived in your delusional world Where Donald J. trump is the Best president ever and won the election Bigley.

Your either stupid or playing games. I have no patience for either.

Get Adobe Flash player

No one is gonna take away a vintage car or motorcycle because of new fossil fuel standards. Those vehicles aren't generally driven as much so it's hardly a concern I'd say. Manufacturers are going to need to think ahead and innovate for their new products. It's the way things are right now.

Get Adobe Flash player

Where's the evidence? Only a dumb fuck would ask that question

Get Adobe Flash player

I am and I did, facts please.

Quote Originally Posted by ac72rat View Post
    Where's the evidence? Only a dumb fuck would ask that question
    It takes one to know one.
    If there was any shred of evidence of Trump doing anything wrong those assholes would have tried to impeach him with it.
    Since they didn't have anything real they had to make up that bullshit that he's a bad guy because he wants foreign countries to check into corruption before shoveling over money to them. Even implicated their own guy in doing so. Talk about dumb fucks!

Get Adobe Flash player

What's with Biden kissing terrorist ass? Asked by the BBC if he'd like to talk a while ago he sneered and said 'i'm Irish', presumably to highlight IRA sympathy. Makes me wonder - last time I heard he was from Scranton...

Share This