Harley tubular ignition switch opening without key.

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • farmall
    • Apr 2013

Harley tubular ignition switch opening without key.

While mechanics generally know tubular locks are trash and how to get around missing keys not everyone knows non-destructive methods of opening them.

Locksport is fun stuff any gearhead here will appreciate and his vids are worth watching.

Nice pick:
    Last edited by farmall; 01-19-2022, 6:03 PM.
  • Sky
    • Aug 2009

Lol, I pick those barrel locks all the time.
    For some reason customers tend to drop off their bikes without keys quite often

Comment

• docmel
      • May 2015

I am super huge into lockpicking. Went to a civilian run course in my Army days that taught it. It became a contest with my
      buddies for years on who could pick what. Yep, those tools do work on about 80% of tubular locks

Comment

• rockman96
        • May 2018

A buddy took the Foley Belsaw mail course several decades ago, and taught me a few basics about the elementary stuff. We traveled construction together back then, and I remember him getting told by Security to leave the pick set at home. LOL. He wasn't stealing anything, just practicing on about any lock he happened to pass, but I guess it made people nervous.
        Later, at another work and time, I left my work keys at the house and so I made a set of picks out of a couple of Allen wrenches, and got pretty good with Master padlocks... I used to race a guy I worked with to see if I could pick one faster than he could fish out his key and unlock his. I won about half the time, LOL. But, those are about the easiest locks to pick.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
        Working...
        ;