Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Longview
    • Dec 2021

Baxter Motorcycle

Anyone do business with these guys? I ordered these bars about a week ago, and I don't expect them yet, But I never got a confirmation from them. I tried calling and emailing and didn't get a response. Their social media hasn't been updated in a few months. I don't mind waiting the bikes in the garage for the winter but it would be nice to know that they at least received the order. Just want to make sure they're still doing business so i can get my money back from Pay Pal.

• DazedandConfused
    • Nov 2021

There's a number on the website (which is good), and not much else to be found on the interwebs about them. Chopperdirectory confirmed what little l was able to piece together between public available info and guessing to fill in the blanks.

Looks like a a home garage fabrication operation. There's a second number for the business listed here, in addition to the contact number on their website.

Baxter Motorcycle is a garage-style parts maker for the aftermarket Harley Davidson customer. Specializing in one-off quality custom parts at a reasonable price. Currently on

Good luck!

Comment

• Longview
      • Dec 2021

Originally posted by DazedandConfused
      There's a number on the website (which is good), and not much else to be found on the interwebs about them. Chopperdirectory confirmed what little l was able to piece together between public available info and guessing to fill in the blanks.

Looks like a a home garage fabrication operation. There's a second number for the business listed here, in addition to the contact number on their website.

Baxter Motorcycle is a garage-style parts maker for the aftermarket Harley Davidson customer. Specializing in one-off quality custom parts at a reasonable price. Currently on

Good luck!
      Thanks, I'll try that number if not I'll be going through pay pal for my money back.

Comment

• Longview
        • Dec 2021

Originally posted by Longview
        Thanks, I'll try that number if not I'll be going through pay pal for my money back.
        That number reaches an Indian man who does not sell motorcycle parts LOL

Paypal claims here we come.

Comment

• Longview
          • Dec 2021

Just to update they did respond to Paypal claims, and apparently are just a month or so behind on shipping so well see, the claim will stay open till I get the bars.

Comment

• tzienlee
            • Apr 2024

thanks for letting us knowthe outcome,
            All too often, someone starts a thread & thats the last we see or hear of them,
            good luck & hope ya get ya order soon fella,...

Comment

• DazedandConfused
              • Nov 2021

Yes...thanks for coming back and letting us know how this shook out!

Comment

• Revelator
                • Aug 2009

The owner ( Murray ) is a respectable guy, I met Him at a party years ago,
                And I seriously doubt He would rip anyone off. He's a good dude, Probably
                just has His hands full. I've never bought anything from Him, But I
                did win a pair of His X-Grips in the raffle at that party. haha.
                I like the grips allot, I hate bulky hand grips, & the X grips
                are thin, the way I like 'em.

Comment

• Longview
                  • Dec 2021

Originally posted by Revelator
                  The owner ( Murray ) is a respectable guy, I met Him at a party years ago,
                  And I seriously doubt He would rip anyone off. He's a good dude, Probably
                  just has His hands full. I've never bought anything from Him, But I
                  did win a pair of His X-Grips in the raffle at that party. haha.
                  I like the grips allot, I hate bulky hand grips, & the X grips
                  are thin, the way I like 'em.
                  He's been super good to me since we got into contact with each other, he's just a little behind on his orders should be getting the bars in January.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                  Working...
                  ;