Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Revelator
    • Aug 2009

The CBD oil works. If It didn't work, The completely corrupt F D A would
    not be on a mission to reduce It's availability to those who wish to avoid the
    toxic big pharma cash cow.
    If we don’t change a key FDA policy, that’s how much you may be forced to pay if you want to purchase CBD oil. Action Alert! For years, consumers have benefitted from access to cheap, safe, and effective CBD oil supplements. But now the FDA says that CBD is a drug, not a supplement—a drug

Comment

• shakeybones
      • Apr 2017

Well its been a little over a year since my original post about this topic so I thought I would give a follow up.

About a month after the original post a group of us were riding and my friend got the wobbles and went down into oncoming traffic in front of me. It was a fairly gruesome sight after the accident and while he was in the hospital I was having a hard time sleeping so I went back on the Kolonpin. After about a month or so I started a taper off regimen and went back on the CBD. It worked again but it seemed like I had to take quite a bit to get to sleep and focus at work. I bit the bullet and kept on that track. This went on for about 3 months.
      It has worked pretty well. I am currently off CBD for about 6 months and have had way less panic attacks and general depression. I had to cut out booze completely the last three months for my head to feel normal and not cloudy but as far as the crazy withdrawal symptoms from no anxiety and SSRI meds the effects were pretty significant. I am not sure I would have been able to get off those meds, deal with the accident and try to live a pretty normal life without the use of CBD. I am not saying CBD is THE answer but it allowed me to try to focus on eating better, trying to get in exercise and just take better general care of myself which has made all the difference.

Edit: I should also add that my buddy is doing ok. He has made a recovery and finally back to work. Took a year but he got there...absolute machine, that one.
      Last edited by shakeybones; 06-27-2019, 3:01 PM.

Comment

• OB
        • Aug 2015

Anxiety, depression, panic attacks, etc.

WTF- am I the only one that doesn't have any of these ailments?

Comment

• rockman96
          • May 2018

Originally posted by OB

No. But it seems that it can be quite debilitating for those who do.

Comment

• hillcat
            • Mar 2015

Originally posted by shakeybones
            I had to cut out booze completely the last three months for my head to feel normal and not cloudy
            This had far more impact than you give it credit. Especially for depression.

Comment

• shakeybones
              • Apr 2017

Oh I definitely agree.

Comment

• BuddhahoodVato
                • Apr 2010

I have 2/3 rd of a bottle i can give away for[/B]

Comment

• violar
                  • Jul 2021

Studies all use high amounts in that range but anecdotally, people use a lot less and get positive results.

Some see a difference with as little as 10-20mg per day. Ultimately, buying CBD supplements and taking 300-600mg per day is going to be not budget and probably not worth the money at that point. When you tried it before did you find it helped at all? How much were you taking?
                  Last edited by violar; 12-02-2021, 6:36 AM.

Comment

• oscarmeyer
                    • Sep 2013

fucking pussies alcohol is the answer, stupid weed smokers.

Comment

• JannyBernt
                      • Apr 2024

I had a very severe back pain due to overwork. Nevertheless, none of the painkillers helped me. I remembered that my brother told me about the CBD from this site https://www.cornbreadhemp.com/what-does-cbd-stand-for/ and I decided to order it and put it into practice. After taking a few drops of this capsule the pain began to decrease and I was able to bend over freely again and lift something heavier than the pack.

Comment

• Wellos
                        • Jun 2022

It seems to me that cannabis growing enthusiasts now have all the conditions for a great harvest, so guys, read this news and do not thank me for this, because I know how fun it is to score a joint in good company and have fun from the heart. Growing cannabis is very fashionable right now, so for example I have several pots growing in the attic.

Comment

• farmall
                          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by OB

I don't but I do have epic back/neck/shoulder neuropathic, stenotic, arthritic, spondolytic and everyfucking thing else pain and CBD (or weed, or both) at night is why I can keep my opiate painkiller consumption under full control. (I'm also kind of a flat affect guy and not prone to addiction which I check for by yearly withdrawals where the only pain is from actual damage.)

Opiates do not promote REM sleep. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2784658/

Comment

• DustyDave
                            Super Moderator
                            • Oct 2012

If your pain expands into muscle cramps (my back did all the time) try a cup of tonic water morning and night. It works well for me also is good for stopping night muscle cramps.
                            Dave
                            Driving that train, high on cocaine
                            Casey Jones you better, watch your speed
                            Trouble ahead, trouble behind
                            And you know that notion just crossed my mind​

Comment

• farmall
                              • Apr 2013

I'll get some and give it a shot. I'll try to find a brand with more quinine. I already stay heavily hydrated but I like the stuff so why not?

Quinine has been used for cramps for a very long time and the dose in tonic water is small. I'll not be overdoing it like this gent:

Last edited by farmall; 06-17-2022, 9:12 PM.

Comment

• DustyDave
                                Super Moderator
                                • Oct 2012

I'm diabetic so only use diet tonic water so your results may vary. I find Schweppes and Canada Dry to work the best for me with all the store brands requiring twice as much.
                                Dusty
                                Driving that train, high on cocaine
                                Casey Jones you better, watch your speed
                                Trouble ahead, trouble behind
                                And you know that notion just crossed my mind​

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;