Todd travels the country buying up bikes. Check out this collection.

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • confab
    • May 2019

Todd travels the country buying up bikes. Check out this collection.

Is that epic, or what?
  • 47str8leg
    • Sep 2014

Money isn’t everything but it doesn’t hurt to have when used properly.

Comment

• Fetch
      • Sep 2017

For historical purposes, pretty cool. Otherwise, I'd rather see them on the road: dirty, nicked up with oil stained handgrips.

Comment

• cdwillis
        • Dec 2018

I've been watching his channel for a couple years and learned quite a bit about old Harleys from him. I'm still not sure where he's based out of.

Comment

• DazedandConfused
          • Nov 2021

Originally posted by Fetch
          For historical purposes, pretty cool. Otherwise, I'd rather see them on the road: dirty, nicked up with oil stained handgrips.
          If I think about it, I really am glad owning a bike like any of those is so far beyond my means it's not even a possible reality.

I THINK I would love to own one of those old pans period correct with original paint, but I don't know I would have the balls to actually ride it, knowing that it's one mishap away from literally never being what I had ever again, which would make it feel like a complete waste.

Comment

• pan620
            • Feb 2013

Have any of you read the history of this guy, look it up and tell me then what you think of him.

Comment

• seaking
              • Jul 2013

Felon, pedo, and world class bullshitter. I've wasted enough words on that deadbeat; everyone go over there and give him a downvote he deserves it. Much better time spent watching live free cycle sales or pacific Mike.

Comment

• DazedandConfused
                • Nov 2021

I just thought the collection of bikes was phenomenal.

As far as the dude, I never knew he existed prior to this morning. Now that I do, I would just as soon keep enough distance between me and him to be able to not have to have any thoughts or opinions on him.

Comment

• seaking
                  • Jul 2013

Those aren't my opinions, he plead guilty and I don't care to see the fart sniffer lauded for his pile of dirt.

Comment

• confab
                    • May 2019

You guys do know he's a member of the CC Facebook group.. Right?

Comment

• tomsoftail
                      • Jul 2014

What happened to LiveFree cycle. I saw his Instagram acct was gone

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                        • Oct 2016

A lifetime ago I knew a gent went by Antique Tom. He lived across the street from a bud whose garage I was renting at the time. Tom, besides being a old Harley guru, used to help a buddy of his from Rotterdam. Tom would buy up runners and basket cases and then once a year ship them off to Rotterdam.

I stored a bunch of bikes for him and in exchange for the storage, I had free reign on them. I used to take a different one out when the mood struck me. He also sold me my '55 Pan, one basket of parts each payday until I had the whole bike. He was a great guy! He moved off to North Dakota back in the late '80s, hope he is still with us.

Comment

• pan620
                          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by seaking
                          Felon, pedo, and world class bullshitter. I've wasted enough words on that deadbeat; everyone go over there and give him a downvote he deserves it. Much better time spent watching live free cycle sales or pacific Mike.
                          Thanks that is where i was tying go with out going there, sick, sick dude. And all the people who believes all his original paint, special order..... bull I feal sorry for you.

Comment

• Tattooo
                            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by pan620
                            And all the people who believes all his original paint, special order.....
                            I thought the same thing after just a min of the video that's when I stopped it...... I knew it was a bunch of BS......
                            Last edited by Tattooo; 11-22-2021, 9:23 AM.

Comment

• seaking
                              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
                              He was a great guy! He moved off to North Dakota back in the late '80s, hope he is still with us.
                              Shit google him! I just found out my grandpa is listed for minor leagues '49/'50 for the Muskogee Reds (WA) and Centralia Cubs (IL). He's 90 this year, played ball during Korea 1st infantry regiment.

Livefreecyclcesales is on youtube and I don't blame him for leaving IG I find it really stressful and there's no way to gloss back over builds.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;