CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Brembo brake pads

Good afternoon fellas...
    I was hoping that somebody could ID this Brembo model and tell me what brake pads I need.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by golfish View Post
    Good afternoon fellas...
    I was hoping that somebody could ID this Brembo model and tell me what brake pads I need.

Thank you

Can't help you on your question, but that Brembo set up is sexy: And Brembo makes shit that STOPS

Get Adobe Flash player

if you have old pads as the picture appears to have,
    just take them out & go to ya local accessory shop & they will match them in the brake pad 'silhouette' book,
    or simply look in their catalogue like here.... https://www.brembo.com/en/bike/original-equipment

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by tzienlee View Post
    if you have old pads as the picture appears to have,
    just take them out & go to ya local accessory shop & they will match them in the brake pad 'silhouette' book,
    or simply look in their catalogue like here.... https://www.brembo.com/en/bike/original-equipment
    I gotcha...I was hoping that somebody would be able to ID them. We just don't see a lot of street bikes with Brembo brakes.

I'm just procrastinating. I have to get it on the lift and take everything down anyways, there's no time like the present. I have to do the front too.

Thanks guys

Have a great holiday

Get Adobe Flash player

the thing with BREMBO is that they are one of the largest calliper & pad manurfacturers in the world, as fitted to near enough every italian bike since year DOT, plus now most performance car builders use them as well as top end motorcycles, for all i know yours might be from an Enzo Ferrari or a 50cc Honda Cub ..hahahaha... they do look slick, if ya send brembo a few pics & any numbers you might find i'm sure they will help you, at least here in Europe their customer service & tech help is second to none,... State Side they may be more interested in green folding though....

Share This