Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Clawhammercycle
    • Oct 2021

Chrome in denver?

Looking to get an oil bag and sissy bar chromed in denver. Anyone got any leads? Thanks!
  • phil07
    • Apr 2024

You can buy it from mybkexperience harley davidson offficial website you can find from there.
    Last edited by Guest; 02-20-2022, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• docmel
      • May 2015

Originally posted by phil07
      You can buy it from harley davidson offficial website you can find from there.
      My recommendation is dont get old parts rechromed unless its a rare part. The cost just isnt worth it anymore

Look in the I net for chromers in the Denver aera: I tried to get some small parts chromed in a place near Denver, and waited about 4 weeks after no contact: Found out the parts were "Too porous to chrome" and containiments were fouling the chrome process. Had them just ship my parts back: The parts hadnt even been stripped.

Comment

• ExplodingCoffinEmporium
        • Oct 2016

If your willing to ship your parts Finishing Touch in Chicago is solid. I’ve also heard of dudes shipping parts out to Baja California as the EPA is non existent and the labor is cheap but I personally can’t vouch for that method, haven’t heard any horror stories either. If you’ve got a really good powdercoater who knows there shit prismatic super chrome PC is an option. I’ve had a local PC’er do a few small batch sprays on trim and interior parts for car resto work at our shop, and while not chrome definitely didn’t disappoint and to the untrained eye you’d be hard pressed to notice.

Not the best pic to show off, this 1964-1/2 now resides in France so can’t get a better shot, but the interior chrome work is PC chromeClick image for larger version

Name:	5DDD645E-FC59-4938-85B4-79A13230E848.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	1321569
        Last edited by ExplodingCoffinEmporium; 01-08-2022, 10:36 AM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
        Working...
        ;