Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • confab
    • May 2019

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
    Jeez man, Now your quoting stories from the Gateway Pundit, sad dude, really sad!
    1) I want you to remember your advice and be absolutely sure you never quote a news source that peddled the Trump/Russia Collusion Hoax. It was peddled for years by some outlets.

2) Here is the CDC Director, on video in her own words. (CNN's Wolf Blitzer, reporting)

Comment

• confab
      • May 2019

I'll just leave this here..
      Attached Files

Comment

• DustyDave
        Super Moderator
        • Oct 2012

Hollywood Blvd, Saturday, 11:22 AM:

ANTI-VAXX PROTESTER: Do you see all of these homeless people around. Are they dead in the street with COVID? Hell no. Why?

HOMELESS PERSON (walking by): Because I’m vaccinated you dumb fuck.
        Driving that train, high on cocaine
        Casey Jones you better, watch your speed
        Trouble ahead, trouble behind
        And you know that notion just crossed my mind​

Comment

• Fetch
          • Sep 2017

So this is interesting, copied from the WHO website:

What is in a vaccine?

All the ingredients of a vaccine play an important role in ensuring a vaccine is safe and effective. Some of these include:

The antigen. This is a killed or weakened form of a virus or bacteria, which trains our bodies to recognize and fight the disease if we encounter it in the future.

Adjuvants, which help to boost our immune response. This means they help vaccines to work better.

Preservatives, which ensure a vaccine stays effective.

Stabilisers, which protect the vaccine during storage and transportation.

Vaccine ingredients can look unfamiliar when they are listed on a label. However, many of the components used in vaccines occur naturally in the body, in the environment, and in the foods we eat. All of the ingredients in vaccines – as well as the vaccines themselves - are thoroughly tested and monitored to ensure they are safe.
          So, if the current Covid Vaccines don't fit this description, as in no weakened or dead virus and contain a host of chemicals not naturally found in the human body......why are they billed as vaccines and not with something more accurately descriptive, like RNA Mutation Injections? Hell, the entire world would line up to have their RNA mutated for free....wouldn't they?

Comment

• seaking
            • Jul 2013

Dude you could read off the ingredients off a twinkie and get the same horror reaction out of people if it was presented as the ingredients in the vaccine.
            Last edited by seaking; 10-07-2021, 2:22 PM.

Comment

• seaking
              • Jul 2013

"Crises Actors"

Comment

• hockwilliam
                • Nov 2021

Originally posted by confab
                Looks like Cv19 hospitalization rates are way down.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]104746[/ATTACH]
                Well I am glad to hear that and thank you so much for sharing this info with us which I really like it.

Comment

• FMC1
                  • Dec 2021

Covid is a government exercise in fear and obedience ( not to mention a huge transfer of wealth )

Comment

• Revelator
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by FMC1
                    Covid is a government exercise in fear and obedience ( not to mention a huge transfer of wealth )
                    True, The Governments (All over) are pushing this HUGE Con Job, & getting pay outs, But
                    modern day Governments are not orchestrating It at the top. They are bought off Tools.
                    The Huge wealth transfer is being orchestrated by the Central Bankers, Wall Street Equity Funds,
                    that are, You guessed it (J*wish).
                    They Control It all, especially the Jewmedia (TV Set mind control) That spreads the
                    Fake Fear that is needed to pull off such a scam.
                    And They use Their Fake "Health" Organizations, Administrations, Foundations, Forums,
                    Think Tanks, & Lying "Health Experts" & Useful Idiots To push the CON,
                    While They use Their funded "Fact Checkers & massive censorship,
                    Paid Trolls, & Shills to Hide the Truth.
                    The Profiteers at the top will stop at nothing to get Their "Great Reset" which is polite word
                    for Total Dictatorship of the Planet.
                    And one of the biggest things needed for a proper "Reset" is
                    Depopulation, & The best method is using needles, Especially when the useless eaters
                    beg for It, After swallowing the fake fear spoon fed to them by the fake narrative.
                    we are now living in an Idiocracy, that is soon to be.....Controlled by a Technocracy,
                    If the Goyim Masses don't WTFU & Stop swallowing the Fool Aid.

Comment

• DustyDave
                      Super Moderator
                      • Oct 2012

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5344.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	1321372

Comment

• 47str8leg
                        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by DustyDave
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]107110[/ATTACH]
                        I believe that same enema was used in the x-files to
                        Eradicate the “black alien oil” from Scully’s system.
                        That being said , though it sounds like a pleasant enough
                        experience and proven way to get the “Vaccination” out of
                        ones system, I avoid complications such as this by “opting out”
                        Of most Government conspiracies to begin with.

X

Comment

• FMC1
                          • Dec 2021

Well, I just "opt out" of being injected with an experimental drug that's suppose to protect me from a virus that I have a %99.5+ chance of surviving even if I do get it. On top of that, I have a religious exemption since I am a member ( in good standing ) of the First Church of Stop Being a Big Fucking Pussy , but to each his own.

Comment

• 47str8leg
                            • Sep 2014

Well, I just "opt out" of being injected with an experimental drug that's suppose to protect me from a virus that I have a %99.5+ chance of surviving even if I do get it. On top of that, I have a religious exemption since I am a member ( in good standing ) of the First Church of Stop Being a Big Fucking Pussy , but to each his own.
                            I “opted out” of the vaccine also.
                            To each their own.

Comment

• ExplodingCoffinEmporium
                              • Oct 2016

I guess if I lived in St. Louis I’d be that angry as well.

Comment

• DustyDave
                                Super Moderator
                                • Oct 2012

Originally posted by 47str8leg
                                I believe that same enema was used in the x-files to
                                Eradicate the “black alien oil” from Scully’s system.
                                That being said , though it sounds like a pleasant enough
                                experience and proven way to get the “Vaccination” out of
                                ones system, I avoid complications such as this by “opting out”
                                Of most Government conspiracies to begin with.

X
                                Isn't it amazing that the vaccine was great and gonna save us all when Trump had it developed. And then a Democrat is elected and it's a government conspiracy. Hard to fathom how the facts change with politics.
                                Dusty

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;