Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coleboi
    • Nov 2021

1998 Sportster Simplified Wiring

So just hard tailed my bike and im wiring everything up. The harness had been messed around with prior to tearing the bike apart to hardtail and DID RUN. Right now I am trying to figure out how to connect all of the ignition components. I need to know how to bypass the electronic ignition and wire the coil directly to the ignition module. I can't get spark and ive had a bunch of eyes on this and can not figure out the solution. Any thoughts
  • Tattooo
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Coleboi
    So just hard tailed my bike and im wiring everything up. The harness had been messed around with prior to tearing the bike apart to hardtail and DID RUN. Right now I am trying to figure out how to connect all of the ignition components. I need to know how to bypass the electronic ignition and wire the coil directly to the ignition module. I can't get spark and ive had a bunch of eyes on this and can not figure out the solution. Any thoughts
    Do you own a Harley manual for your year bike with a wiring diagram????? If not you need to buy one or down load one so you will understand what people are telling you........

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
    Working...
    ;