CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by VonZipper View Post
    I see the news, pandemics, riots, unemployment.

Then I go outside and it's still like Mayberry. My neighbors are mowing their grass, people just going about their business.
    It's like I'm living in two separate worlds.

A friend and I were discussing recently that They are planning on building this huge super collider in Europe. Massively larger than the one they already built.

The question came to my mind, did they fuck up? Did something go wrong. Did they split reality in two?

The world seems to be a place where even the Prez is both the Anti-christ and Saviour?
    You want paradox? Portland! Built on prejudice , now full of liberals ranting Black Lives Matter. Blacks getting forced out by spiralling rent ..

VonZipper

Could you qualify any of these please?

"Built on prejudice" ok, when, how?

"Blacks getting forced out by spiralling rent" Is it just blacks? Seems to me Rents pretty high for everybody these days.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Hoghead View Post
    Datadavid-I know that's you....
    It aint no secret, no secret my Friend! Idk why i was booted, must have been all the shitposting..

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by VonZipper View Post
    Could you qualify any of these please?

"Built on prejudice" ok, when, how?

"Blacks getting forced out by spiralling rent" Is it just blacks? Seems to me Rents pretty high for everybody these days.
    A recent study by Portland State University stated that of the 38,000 black residents 10,000 have had to move from the inner city area to the fringes due to spiralling rent prices. Want to go back further? When Oregon joined the Union in 1859 they forbade blacks to live within it's borders. Blacks in Oregon now have less than the average salary typical for black folk in the USA, and it's less than half the white average. Sure makes a rent increase a bigger issue when you've got less money to meet it with.
    Cases bought by Daimler trucks employees lately are very telling, and Daimler is hardly perceived as a rogue employer.
    Per capita membership of the KKK was higher in Oregon than the rest of the USA for a long time..

Portland is the whitest big city in the USA , with the white population at 72.2% against 6.3% african american. I wonder why?
    They say a picture is worth a thousand words...Let me show you one...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	original.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	106123

Clue -this wasn't taken on the streets of my home city.....

VonZipper

weldone, thank you

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBohus View Post
    It aint no secret, no secret my Friend! Idk why i was booted, must have been all the shitposting..
    Nah mate, must of been all that dodgy ideology you wind people up with..
    Some people can't take a joke...

Name:	aryangoddess.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	70.1 KB 
ID:	106126

Get Adobe Flash player

Nah mate, must of been all that dodgy ideology you wind people up with..
    Some people can't take a joke...

Name:	aryangoddess.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	70.1 KB 
ID:	106126
    Well its 100% shitposting from my side, my genome screams for procreation when i see fair aryan maids like that though, a specimen like that could make me go full Vril power and turn into hitlers dream.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by farmall View Post
    I too find it amusing but it isn't much next to the 1960s riots. No bodies being stacked and rather minor destruction of (same as last time) cities so stupidly managed by the cretins their shitbag idiot citizens repeatedly elected that lighting them up looked good to the locals.

I'm hoping for escalation because blue cities burning pleases me greatly and sets useful examples of what not to do. The right are incompetent populists pandering to suckers but the left are far worse so the sooner they escalate the sooner the backlash and the bloodier the better.
    Farmall for president!

Get Adobe Flash player

Wow, looks like if Farmall was Prez there'd be airstrikes on Portland. Nuke a hipster!
    Nah, that just makes the Feds the enemy. Best to let nature take its course and the state can choose to handle it or not.

Nothing actually requiring Feds has happened outside of DC. They showed up mostly for show. The locals should decide what they want and if that's turning Portland into Detroit it is not my problem though I might injure myself laughing. I despise both parties (and most of the public who elect the same elites every time) so no skin off my ass.

Rent in desirable locations is supposed to increase. It is what the market will bear and pays for infrastructure improvements through taxation. So do multiple dwellings. There is a strategy to buy in cheap and keep life that way and I practice it carefully. Buy where development is glacially slow, buy as much acreage as you can manage, and kick back. Of course that's not where the best jobs are and for those areas the fine old American tradition of buy low, sell high then Get The Fuck Out is wonderful. (My father bought his northern NJ house for 60K with the lot next door. It went for ~600K (I forget the exact number) when he bolted for VA and is worth about 800K today.) Of course Portlanders who don't hate their own wallets will resist, but if the community is so pozzed they cave they've no one to blame but themselves.
    Last edited by farmall; 09-07-2020 at 1:03 PM.

Well ofcourse if you are living in a peaceful country than surely everything is smooth but if you live in a country like sudan or syria than situation can change, those people have to be very hard working in order to get a clean water.

It's not yet done for as long as there is a sign of life. I just really hope that the pandemic ends and the world will be at peace.

Get Adobe Flash player

Just gotta keep it off the Pole ...

(Need some Silver, a little Gold)

Share This