Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • primer
    • Apr 2024

For me,I don't care for the wave crap,the fact we might ride motorcycles doesn't mean were
    friends or brothers,but that doesn't mean I won't give a nod or lend a hand either.I've had
    guys ride past when I've been roadside more than once,no doubt because I'm not like them,
    but that's just the way it is.

Comment

• Sighless
      • May 2010

I wave back, rarely first. But latelty I show 'em my left tit. I figure if they want to take the time to wave, I should show 'em my hairry chest bump! If they get a laugh and wave again, then I'd probably get along with 'em, if not they stop waving. It's a win-win.

Comment

• Parrot76
        • Feb 2010

i think its kinda goofy but if people wanna be nice then i dont see a problem. i wave back if people wave to me, just a habit. i live near a freeway that leads to galveston, tons of peope ride down there on the weekends and if im going somewhere on a sunday and i pass group after group of bikes waving i usually stop waving after a while.

Comment

• Boston
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by TemeculaTerry
          Yeh Im with Vorhese - Im not too cool and bad ass not to acknowledge a wave - its just plain ol neighborly! I try to wave back if I have time, usually I dont because I ride like an idiot - a good ol' head nod is what people get from me, In reality I dont think there is nothing wrong with saying hi and its really no different than walking by a person and making eye contact with a small smile, nod or a simple howdy do - instead of the cool guy stare through you like you dont exist .

I guess I was raised different than most or have a big enough dick to get over myself!

Right-on Terry....well said. Guess we come from a different era....being hasseled by cops used to be our biggest concern back in "the day"... now it's "hand waves"?

Some guys will do OK someday when the testosterone levels start to fade. HaHaHaHa

Boston
          Last edited by Guest; 08-02-2010, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• JerseyAl
            • May 2010

Originally posted by Pete
            Just like Jeep owners waving to each other!
            I own a jeep and I don't do that either...

Comment

• pdougc
              • May 2010

During my road side fix to get my self home I was passed by at least 10 bikes. All local, all "know me" (not personally but in a I see you like 3 times a week), all of them wave. NONE stopped to see what was up or if I needed help. I have stopped waving to them and have gotten some wtf looks from them. I hope we run into each other where we can talk and they bring up why I don't wave anymore.

I will return a wave no doubt but if somebody is on the side of the road especially a local, stop for crying out loud...

Comment

• Roddy
                • Jul 2010

When they're factory authorized bro's I purposely crank my throttle and then give them the wild hawgz "ride free" fist in the air just so I can see their shame if they actually waved at jap scrap! ha ha

Comment

• harpguy74
                  • Apr 2010

i will wave but it depends on what boots they have on. if there bike is too cool i will not wave becouse i am jelouse and if there bike sucks i will wave to show off. if its a harley they wont wave to me becouse i love the jap stuff and that just makes me feel bad .

Comment

• BlueCollarMoto
                    • Apr 2024

Simple. If its someone ya think ya know then go ahead. Its not tough to recognize the dif between a CC kinda person vs a Hog member. I'll take the chance and wave or just nod my head if I see somebody I think I recognize. I also try to always give a nice gesture to people who scoot over for me when splitting lanes. I really appreciate it when they do that!

Comment

• HFMC
                      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by BlueCollarMoto
                      Simple. If its someone ya think ya know then go ahead. Its not tough to recognize the dif between a CC kinda person vs a Hog member. I'll take the chance and wave or just nod my head if I see somebody I think I recognize. I also try to always give a nice gesture to people who scoot over for me when splitting lanes. I really appreciate it when they do that!
                      Being a guy who rides through traffic to work everyday, I always wave at the guys who scoot over, too. It drives me crazy thought when the guy with the HD sticker on the back of his SUV refuses to give an inch so I can squeeze through. It's like people are mad that I might get somewhere before them and try everything they can to impede my progress! OK, off topic, never mind, you just pushed my biggest pet peeve button.

Oh yeah, I wave back if someone waves. Although I'd just as soon do away with the wave.

Comment

• AndyMay
                        • Jul 2010

Originally posted by harpguy74
                        i will wave but it depends on what boots they have on. if there bike is too cool i will not wave becouse i am jelouse and if there bike sucks i will wave to show off. if its a harley they wont wave to me becouse i love the jap stuff and that just makes me feel bad .
                        Hahahaha

Comment

• Tito
                          • May 2010

Originally posted by Roddy
                          factory authorized bro's
                          That's funny. And sad. But true.

Comment

• glorydays
                            • Jul 2009

snore, fart, yawn...

Wave & wave back! There's nothing wrong with being nice to people...
                            Last edited by glorydays; 08-02-2010, 1:35 PM.

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
                              • Apr 2024

I'm decidingly anti-anti-wave -not that I want you to wave but I decided since the safety people told me not to, it's a good idea to wave - thanks Mike Seate

Comment

• Revelator
                                • Aug 2009

I love waving! It's my favorite thing in the world. I wave at everything! even cops. My favorite thing to
                                do is when splitting lanes up to the traffic light, I'll move really super slow & peek inside every vehicle &
                                give a big wave while smiling!, Sometimnes I'll break out the authorized factory dark customs approved
                                (& blessed by willie G himself) ultra mark III limited edition spirit bell & jingle it while waiting for the
                                light to change, gives Me a warmmy feeling inside.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;