Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wahunterinrok
    • Nov 2009

I'm with you CRF, it just feels like being polite is the right thing to do.

Comment

• SICKLEBOY
      • Jul 2010

excuse me ...

Thank you very much

Comment

• wahunterinrok
        • Nov 2009

Being polite don't mean I don't like to have fun, I almost made my wife wreck her bike when we passed a bunch of H.O.G. members, I was standing on my pegs, doing the huge arm wave and yelling, "HI!!!" They didn't know what to do! I did it to a few people that day, a lot of the HOG types got almost indignant (big word for the day!) the old bikers laughed there ass off, as well as a few people that just like to ride rather than worry about what people think.

Comment

• deadman13
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by CRFyou
          I'm bringing back polite society.
          Porch Monkey. Im taking it back...

Comment

• 1oldbellychopper
            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by ChonChon55
            Think I'll start carrying a rubber cock around in my truck and wave that at people......chicks like cock right??????
            Hell YEH,

Comment

• elgranzombo
              • Nov 2010

Give respect to get respect...

Comment

• CRFyou
                • Mar 2010

Originally posted by deadman13
                Porch Monkey. Im taking it back...

hahaha!

what the fuck was that from again?!

it was a movie or tv show or some shit...

i could google it, but i don't like doing things that way. it doesn't fit with my new olde tyme theme i have going.

i'm legit growing a handlebar moustache so you guys know i'm not fucking around.

i'm going to say, "howdy" and all types of gentlemen shit.

this is what i'm using for inspiration...

Comment

• Bonehead9
                  • Nov 2010

[QUOTE i'm going to say, "howdy" and all types of gentlemen shit. [/QUOTE]

Where i come from, "Howdy" is an acceptable form of communication. It can mean anything from "Hi, Have a nice day" to "I'm not psycho, and I'm not gonna steal your children"

As far as "The Wave", I return it but rarely instigate it. Doesn't matter what you're riding...unless I'm going into a curve too fast, then you'll know I won't wave by the look of panic on my face. I grew up in small town rural midwest, been riding for 40+ years, it's just how I am. I will always stop if someone is broke down on the road, even if I'm in my truck or the wife's XB....they all wave at each other too, BTW I did have one guy a while back that was on the side of the road with a newer blinged out HD, nealt down obviously trying to fix something. I stopped while on my...God forbid.....V-Star and asked if there was anything I could do to help. He looked at me, scowled at my V, and said, "Fuck no". I got back on my bike, fired it up, said "Have a nice day" and rode away. He was still there an hour later when I went back that way. I revved, honked and waved as I went by.

Yea...I can be an asshole when I want to be.

Comment

• captrad
                    • Aug 2010

its the movie clerks 2 . thats a funny movie

Comment

• djturnz
                      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by captrad
                      ok rubber cock would be funny
                      but a waves a wave if ur too cool to wave dont if you wave and some one looks at you funny fuck it.
                      a wave means shit only thing every guy on bike must do is warn other bikes of speed traps and hiding cops. my ass still be in jail 6months later if a guy on a cbr didnt help me out.
                      Ok, so what is the signal for speed trap? Is it the tapping your helmet with your palm thing, or just flicking the lights?

I usually wave, unless I am busy clutching or something.

Comment

• Crilles
                        • Aug 2010

taken from; http://iaj-dk.blogspot.com/2010/12/to-wave-or-not-to-wave.html

I have borrowed this from Gregory Bender - but my God it is true!

"To wave or not to wave - this one has a certain Honda bias, but its fun anyway - You meet the nicest people on a Honda!

I love motorcycles, and I love riding. Like many of you, what first drew me to bikes was not just the experience of riding, but the feeling that I'd become part of a special community—a brotherhood, really.

Nothing calms me more than a long ride down the interstate, waving to the members of my beloved clan. Except when I pass Harley guys. I hate Harley guys. Hate, hate, hate. When they pass me on the highway, you know what I do? I don't wave. With their little tassle handlebars and the studded luggage and the half-helmets--God, they drive me crazy.
                        You know who else I hate? BMW guys. Oh, I do hate those guys. I don't wave at them, either. They think they're so great, sitting all upright, with their 180-degree German engines. God, I hate them. They're almost as bad as those old bastards on their touring motorcycles. You know what I call those bikes? "Two-wheeled couches!" Get it? Because they're so big. They drive around like they've got all day. Appreciate the scenery somewhere else, Grandpa, and while you're at it, I'm not waving to you.
                        Ducati guys--I don't wave at them either. Why don't they spend a little more money on their bikes? "You can have it in any color you want, as long as it's red." Aren't you cool! Like they even know what a desmo-whatever engine is, anyway. Try finding the battery, you Italian-wannabe racers! I never, ever wave at those guys.
                        Suzuki guys aren't much better, which is why I never wave at them, either. They always have those stupid helmets sitting on top of their stupid heads, and God forbid they should wear any safety gear. They make me so mad. Sometimes they'll speed by and look over at me and you know what I do? I don't wave. I just keep on going.
                        Please, don't get me started on Kawasaki guys. Ninjas? What are you, twelve years old? Team Green my ass. I never wave at Kawasaki guys.
                        I ride a Honda, and I'll only wave at Honda guys, but even then, I'll never wave at a guy in full leathers. Never, never, never. Yeah, like you're going to get your knee down on the New York Thruway. Nice crotch, by the way. Guys in full leathers will never get a wave from me, and by the way, neither will the guys in two-piece leathers. And I'll tell you who else I'm not waving at -- those guys with the helmets with the loud paintjobs. Four pounds of paint on a two pound helmet - like I'm going to wave back to that! I'll also never wave at someone with a mirrored visor. Or helmet stickers. Or racing gloves. Or hiking boots. To me, motorcycling is a like a family, a close-knit brotherhood of people who ride Hondas, wear jeans and a leather jacket (not Vanson) with regular gloves and a solid-color helmet with a clear visor, no stickers, no racing gloves and regular boots (not Timberlands). And isn't that what really makes riding so special?"

Comment

• Ogbobber
                          • Sep 2009

I saw a guy on a new honda goldwing wearing a "yea i rode it to Sturgis" H-D shirt give the "wave" to a bike cop bitch on a new BMW police bike today

Comment

• Tatguy
                            • Apr 2010

Funny fuckin shit here, great reading.
                            I pretty much give some sort of greeting (wave, head nod) if someone does it first but I never do it to the fuckers on the sport bikes with full leathers and a helmet that you cant see into. Could be a fuckin alien in there for all I know!

Comment

• HumblePie68
                              • Dec 2010

Started with all the damn calendar bikers and HOG owners,people who use to talk shit about bikers..screw em and the " wave"

Comment

• cntrhub
                                • Apr 2024

I don't wave simply because you don't wanna know where that hand has been let alone yours.

Smartest thing you can do is not move said, possible broken ribs that are sharp and now move ragged sharp point into lung, Let's sit the guy up with just a broken rib and now look at the complications we move him/her... Do not move until the professionals arrive with stability tools.

Keep your hands in your pocket and watch. Bunch of social reinforcing animals that you are!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;