CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Todd travels the country buying up bikes. Check out this collection.

Is that epic, or what?

Get Adobe Flash player

Money isn’t everything but it doesn’t hurt to have when used properly.

Get Adobe Flash player

For historical purposes, pretty cool. Otherwise, I'd rather see them on the road: dirty, nicked up with oil stained handgrips.

Get Adobe Flash player

I've been watching his channel for a couple years and learned quite a bit about old Harleys from him. I'm still not sure where he's based out of.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    For historical purposes, pretty cool. Otherwise, I'd rather see them on the road: dirty, nicked up with oil stained handgrips.
    If I think about it, I really am glad owning a bike like any of those is so far beyond my means it's not even a possible reality.

I THINK I would love to own one of those old pans period correct with original paint, but I don't know I would have the balls to actually ride it, knowing that it's one mishap away from literally never being what I had ever again, which would make it feel like a complete waste.

Have any of you read the history of this guy, look it up and tell me then what you think of him.

Get Adobe Flash player

Felon, pedo, and world class bullshitter. I've wasted enough words on that deadbeat; everyone go over there and give him a downvote he deserves it. Much better time spent watching live free cycle sales or pacific Mike.

I just thought the collection of bikes was phenomenal.

As far as the dude, I never knew he existed prior to this morning. Now that I do, I would just as soon keep enough distance between me and him to be able to not have to have any thoughts or opinions on him.

Get Adobe Flash player

Those aren't my opinions, he plead guilty and I don't care to see the fart sniffer lauded for his pile of dirt.

Get Adobe Flash player

You guys do know he's a member of the CC Facebook group.. Right?

Get Adobe Flash player

What happened to LiveFree cycle. I saw his Instagram acct was gone

Get Adobe Flash player

A lifetime ago I knew a gent went by Antique Tom. He lived across the street from a bud whose garage I was renting at the time. Tom, besides being a old Harley guru, used to help a buddy of his from Rotterdam. Tom would buy up runners and basket cases and then once a year ship them off to Rotterdam.

I stored a bunch of bikes for him and in exchange for the storage, I had free reign on them. I used to take a different one out when the mood struck me. He also sold me my '55 Pan, one basket of parts each payday until I had the whole bike. He was a great guy! He moved off to North Dakota back in the late '80s, hope he is still with us.

Quote Originally Posted by seaking View Post
    Felon, pedo, and world class bullshitter. I've wasted enough words on that deadbeat; everyone go over there and give him a downvote he deserves it. Much better time spent watching live free cycle sales or pacific Mike.
    Thanks that is where i was tying go with out going there, sick, sick dude. And all the people who believes all his original paint, special order..... bull I feal sorry for you.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by pan620 View Post
    And all the people who believes all his original paint, special order.....
    I thought the same thing after just a min of the video that's when I stopped it...... I knew it was a bunch of BS......
    Last edited by Tattooo; 11-22-2021 at 10:23 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBuggy View Post
    He was a great guy! He moved off to North Dakota back in the late '80s, hope he is still with us.
    Shit google him! I just found out my grandpa is listed for minor leagues '49/'50 for the Muskogee Reds (WA) and Centralia Cubs (IL). He's 90 this year, played ball during Korea 1st infantry regiment.

Livefreecyclcesales is on youtube and I don't blame him for leaving IG I find it really stressful and there's no way to gloss back over builds.

Get Adobe Flash player

Tried that but no joy. Tom would be in his late 80s by now. Kind of like our Dragstews, just one of those guys who actually knew his shit and knew how to live the life.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by pan620 View Post
    Thanks that is where i was tying go with out going there, sick, sick dude. And all the people who believes all his original paint, special order..... bull I feal sorry for you.
    Not saying I believe it.. But I did watch his "original paint! Blah, blah!" green bike sell for a quarter million bucks at auction.

No shit. It did. I joined Mecums just to watch that one sell.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails greenie.jpg  

Research what he paid for it! That bike was well documented long before he bought it. he still is a sick person who did horrible things to young girls, and that is just a start.

Share This