Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cmonster13
    • Dec 2017

Columbus Ohio choppers?

I’ve been in Columbus for almost two years now and I haven’t met many chopper dudes/ fxr dudes! I need some drinking buddies that like old harleys and shitty beer. What the actual fuck?
  • 47str8leg
    • Sep 2014

Hey,ho,way to go Ohio.

Comment

• docmel
      • May 2015

Columbus is a big place. You gotta ride and meet folks. Check out the indy and HD shops There are usually flyers posted of biker events and thats a start

Winter really cuts down on the amount of riders out there, but there are always folks like you that want to hang out

Comment

• docmel
        • May 2015

Originally posted by docmel
        Columbus is a big place. You gotta ride and meet folks. Check out the indy and HD shops There are usually flyers posted of biker events and thats a start

Winter really cuts down on the amount of riders out there, but there are always folks like you that want to hang out

OP is 4 years old. Wonder if he meet any like minded........... One second search brought this up.

Fuel Cleveland Show Poster

Fuel Cleveland Show 11/06/2021 - 11/06/2021 - Cleveland, Ohio
        This year’s Fuel Cleveland will be held in November. And the Twist Drill Cleveland building is the host location. Next, it is free to attend the Fuel Motorcycle Show. And it is open from noon to 8pm. Importantly the Fuel Cleveland is an invitational motorcycle show featuring builders, rare bike owners, painters, and photographers

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
        Working...