Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • confab
    • May 2019

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
    Heard an interesting opinion yesterday, the far right has gotten away with so much, particularly in the last four years, without any serious repercussions that they think they can just do whatever they want without worry. R.Kelly just got his, of course he is not a white conservative, but maybe once a few of the a-holes from T-Rumps administration are held accountable we will see a change.

I did like the new N.Y. governor calling the bluff on the hospital workers who refused to get vaccinated. Once there was a real penalty, them losing their jobs, most changed their tune. I wish Pritzger would do the same in Illinois already.
    ACTUALLY.. And since you mentioned it.. Trump is looking pretty good for 2024.

And, America is losing faith in Biden and the Progressive/Genius class over Cv19. They don't trust them.

They're poling this stuff and it is fabulous for the right.

But don't worry too much. Turnip Joe still has a 98% approval with China and the Taliban. : )

EDITED TO ADD: Because I'm obviously a classy person, I have (Thus far) resisted the urge to post a thread chronicling the myriad failures of the Biden Administration. But it is getting harder and harder to do.

I may have to nail my hands to the desk.
    Last edited by confab; 09-28-2021, 1:32 PM.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
      • Oct 2016

HaHaHaHa Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

So I'm retired and have lots of time to post, but ConMan shouldn't you be working or are you one of those privileged people who think their employer is paying them to browse the interweb? Inquiring minds want to know....
      Last edited by DoomBuggy; 09-28-2021, 1:38 PM.

Comment

• seaking
        • Jul 2013

Heard an interesting opinion yesterday, the far right has gotten away with so much, particularly in the last four years, without any serious repercussions that they think they can just do whatever they want without worry. R.Kelly just got his, of course he is not a white conservative, but maybe once a few of the a-holes from T-Rumps administration are held accountable we will see a change.

I did like the new N.Y. governor calling the bluff on the hospital workers who refused to get vaccinated. Once there was a real penalty, them losing their jobs, most changed their tune. I wish Pritzger would do the same in Illinois already.
        Keith Raniere got 120 years for the same shit I can't wait to see what's handed to Kelly.

I'm more conservative than my wife but I'll bring up shit that Trump pulled and she has ZERO recollection of it happening. The lies compound, as do the shitstorms, and one day bleeds to the next, weeks, years. Before you know it they have established a new normal. It's textbook narcissist (sociopath).
        Last edited by seaking; 09-28-2021, 2:04 PM.

Comment

• confab
          • May 2019

HaHaHaHa Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

So I'm retired and have lots of time to post, but ConMan shouldn't you be working or are you one of those privileged people who think their employer is paying them to browse the interweb? Inquiring minds want to know....
          LMFAO.. omz.. This is too good.

I assume you're talking to me, what with the 2nd grade play on my username and everything like that?

Well, don't worry about it. My employer is a total dick. He deserves whatever time I steal from him.

He's an asshole. Fuck that guy! I hate him! I hope he gets AIDS in his eyeballs!

And if he's reading this? I hope he fires me!

I also note that we can't address the actual subject matter.. So, the default becomes childishness and whining. Typical progressive behavior.

lol.
          Last edited by confab; 09-28-2021, 2:17 PM.

Comment

• flatman
            • Sep 2017

Confab, where is the outrage/retort over Fetch comparing aids/hiv to covid? I guess, ahem...cough..ahem, hes in your camp? LMAO

Comment

• Fetch
              • Sep 2017

Had a serious case of Covid in November, not concerned about a prick, I suspect neither is DB. Shit like Messenger RNA and it's ability to cross the blood brain barrier is a real concern. The other overwhelming concern is the lack of triage prior to mass inoculation. Did not question you position on abortion etc, just used it as an example. The only moving goal post here is the efficacy of the vaccine 95%-65%-34%? Boosters? How many- how often? This shit needs to happen during clinical trials not after mass distribution. You old enough to remember the miracle drug Thalidomide? MD's were handing it out to pregnant mothers like candy....until.....ooops, not a good idea.

Comment

• Fetch
                • Sep 2017

No you don't....I would open the door for some puss tolobby to get you bike mandated to the recycle bin for the better of the environment.

Comment

• confab
                  • May 2019

Something kind of funny about that is, they mandated vaccinations for NY Teachers. And their union went nuts. I think they sued and lost.

Anyway, they funnel massive money into the dem coffers, so it's like the Karma Bus backed over them all and squashed them flat. They're still in shock. lol.

If they didn't want the vaccine? They should have gone to work for the Post Office, I guess? Because they have an exemption. OBVIOUSLY, Postal Workers can't spread Covid.

Or been one of the tens of tens of tens of thousands of illegal aliens the Biden administration is bussing all over the country without vaccination in probably the largest super spreader event in history.. No worries about that from the left or the Biden Administration, though.

Perhaps I'll take this more seriously when they do? Till then, I just laugh and laugh.

When you elect Clowns? Expect a Circus!

lol.

Comment

• DustyDave
                    Super Moderator
                    • Oct 2012

Instead of getting vaccinated and following the very simple social distancing and mask requirements public health officials at every level are suggesting, millions of (mostly) conservative Americans continue to put their faith in unproven drugs to free them from the anxieties produced by our global coronavirus pandemic. The tortured lengths to which some people will go to get access to ivermectin, an antiparasitic drug most frequently used as a horse dewormer, would be laughable if the results weren’t so tragic. But ivermectin—and its predecessor in this area, hydroxychloroquine—have both been proven to not do much of anything for people suffering from COVID-19.

The United States spent a boatload during the Trump administration to collect millions of doses of hydroxychloroquine. Florida’s anti-science nightmare of a governor, Ron DeSantis, used taxpayer money to end up sitting on a pile of around 980,000 doses of the anti-malaria drug that can treat lupus and rheumatoid arthritis, but not COVID-19. Florida continues to see rising deaths and hospitalizations even though vaccinations and public distancing have been proven, in other states of the union, to prevent these terrible outcomes. But don’t you worry: According to a new report, the people making money are on the exact same team as the people pushing the wrong medicine.

According to The Intercept, there’s a nice “network” of health care providers who have made millions on ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine during the pandemic. Do you remember the right-wing conspiracy theory-laden group of white medical uniform-wearing folks who called themselves America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS)? They promoted hydroxychloroquine as a miracle answer to COVID-19, and were able to get Republicans like Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine to reverse course on hydroxychloroquine bans. Guess what The Intercept found?

America’s Frontline Doctors, a right-wing group founded last year to promote pro-Trump doctors during the coronavirus pandemic, is working in tandem with a small network of health care companies to sow distrust in the Covid-19 vaccine, dupe tens of thousands of people into seeking ineffective treatments for the disease, and then sell consultations and millions of dollars’ worth of those medications. The data indicate patients spent at least $15 million — and potentially much more — on consultations and medications combined.

The AFLDS got its foothold after disgraced person Donald Trump retweeted a batshit ridiculous video of one doctor, Stella Immanuel, saying things like, "You don't need masks, there is a cure … You don't need people to be locked down. All you fake doctors out there that tell me, 'Yeah. I want a double blinded study.' I just tell you, quit sounding like a computer, double blinded, double blinded. I don't know whether your chips are malfunctioning, but I'm a real doctor … we have neurosurgeons, like Sanjay Gupta saying, 'Yeah, it doesn't work and it causes heart disease.' Let me ask you Dr. Sanjay Gupta. Hear me. Have you ever seen a COVID patient?"

Another prominent AFLDS person you might recognize is its founder, Simone Gold. The doctor and lawyer who helped get AFLDS off the ground was also known for telling the world in a May 2020 video: “We’re all acting as though there’s a huge medical crisis. I’m not sure that it’s front-page news.” Instead, Gold told viewers that “constitutional rights” being “trampled on” were the real issue. Now, Gold is better known for her more recent appearance as an insurrectionist on Jan. 6, 2021. Gold—who spoke into a bullhorn after trespassing into the Capitol building rotunda—is now facing five counts for her part in the insurrection.

Supporters of US President Donald Trump protest in the US Capitol Rotunda on January 6, 2021, in Washington, DC. - Demonstrators breeched security and entered the Capitol as Congress debated the a 2020 presidential election Electoral Vote Certification. (Photo by SAUL LOEB / AFP) (Photo by SAUL LOEB/AFP via Getty Images)
                    There's Dr. Simone Gold—founder of America's Frontline Doctors—working a little coup d'etat.
                    But as The Intercept discovered, the AFLDS wasn’t just saying awfully misleading and incorrect things into microphones, they were the propaganda wing of a nice money-making medical network. The network included telemedicine company SpeakWithAnMD.com, medical consultation platform CadenceHealth.us, and online pharmacy Ravkoo. They way it works is that AFLDS refers its followers to SpeakWithAnMD.com, which uses the Cadence Health and Ravkoo platforms to offer up $90 phone “consultations” with doctors who have supposedly been trained by the AFLDS to prescribe you drugs like hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin.

But besides profiting off of misinformation and bad science and putting millions of people’s lives at risk, these scammers couldn’t even find the decency to go through with the farce they were creating. TIME reported on how people like “Mike,” seemingly suffering from COVID-19 and too frightened to go to the hospital, spent his $90 and got … zilch.

A week later, he was still anxiously waiting for the consultation. Calls and emails to AFLD went unreturned, he says. Finally, he called his bank to report a fraudulent charge. “Not even an apology,” Mike, whom TIME is referring to using a pseudonym because of his concerns about his job, told TIME in an interview. “This is absolutely nuts. This organization is not helping anyone but their pocketbooks.”

Reportedly, Mike’s story is one of many that have made the community that has been following quack doctors and self-appointed pseudoscientists wonder if they’ve been had. (Spoiler alert: They have been had.) TIME did an investigation that showed many of these poor folks find themselves ponying up $90 bucks with nothing to show for it. Others—having been told how the government doesn’t want you to know about ivermectin and COVID-19 because it’s so cheap compared to a free vaccine—were referred to online pharmacies “that quoted excessive prices of up to $700 for the cheap medication.”

“My mom has now been admitted to the hospital with Covid,” one user wrote Aug. 12 on the group’s channel on the messaging app Telegram. “AFLDS has not returned a call or message to her and they’ve taken over $500 out of her account!”

And if you do get that consultation, a lot of times you get the opportunity to pony up another $59.99 for a follow-up consultation. At The Intercept, some of the files they obtained came from “hackers” who easily got into the online platforms. The files they obtained show that between July 16 and Sept. 12, 2021 alone, Cadence Health got at least 281,000 patients signed up—“90 percent of whom were referred from America’s Frontline Doctors.” Guess how much “phone consultation” money was pulled in over those 62 days? About $6.7 million. When they confronted Cadence Health’s Roque Espinal-Valdez, he told The Intercept he was “flabbergasted,” and that he and his family were vaccinated and were shutting the platform down because he didn’t want to profit off of “quackery.” According to Espinal-Valdez, when he found out what was happening, he ended up attending an “emergency meeting” via Zoom that included SpeakWithAnMD’s parent company, Encore Telemedicine, and its 16 lawyers. He says he told them he was ending the contract and he signed off.

As for online pharmacy Ravkoo, which TIME describes as “a digital pharmacy in Auburndale, Florida, whose address listed online appears to be a dilapidated white structure by a strip mall,” The Intercept was able to see records for 340,000 prescriptions between November 2020 and September of this year. The results include “an estimated $8.5 million in drug costs.” And to be clear, in this context, this is snake-oil money. “Forty-six percent of the prescriptions are for hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin, and another 30 percent are for zinc or azithromycin, two other ineffective medications that the SpeakWithAnMD physicians, who America’s Frontline Doctors claims it trains, prescribe in their Covid-19 consultations.”

Ravkoo says they don’t know nothing about nothing and have cut ties with AFLDS, though it seems the tie-cutting took place super duper recently—like right after they found out hacked files had been given to reporters detailing their business making money off of misery.

And let’s be crystal on this point: They know what they’re doing.

At least one of the prescribers is aware that medical experts recommend against using these drugs to prevent or treat Covid-19 but prescribed them anyway, according to patient records. One physician included this disclaimer in their consultation notes with several patients: “I, [physician’s name], have a complete understanding of the recent release from the WHO, FDA, CDC, and NIH on March 5th, 2021 as it pertains to the use and prescribing of Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin. I understand that these two medications have been deemed ‘Highly Not Recommended’ by the for-mentioned [sic] medical governing bodies but are not illegal to prescribe. … I have explained that I will not be held legally or medically responsible for an adverse reaction by this patient should they choose to take them and have explained they will not be able to hold me medically neglectful, pursue any form of malpractice, nor any criminal and civilly [sic] suits.”

That’s a lot of digital snake oil.
                    I understand that Putin is way upset that U tube has banned all the fake anti vax Russia has posted. He is threatening to ban U Tube from Russia.
                    Driving that train, high on cocaine
                    Casey Jones you better, watch your speed
                    Trouble ahead, trouble behind
                    And you know that notion just crossed my mind​

Comment

• confab
                      • May 2019

Instead of getting vaccinated and following the very simple social distancing and mask requirements public health officials at every level are suggesting, millions of (mostly) conservative Americans ...
                      lol. Anything that starts out this stupid and wrong has to be good for a laugh..

And it didn't disappoint.

I know very about those drugs. But I know this: They're not under patent. Hydroxy, whatever certainly is not and it has been prescribed for decades and decades, safely and effectively. It can be produced by ANYONE for PENNIES.

The money scam is with experimental vaccines that don't work. I was just reading about hospitals in the UK which are flooded with vaxed people suffering "breakthrough" infections, and Senior Flight Surgeons suing the Biden Administration over their vaccine mandate for pilots. It seems the post-vax incidences of heart ailments in young people are very high and may constitute a risk of killing young pilots.

We don't know for sure, because the Biden Administration abandoned an MRI scan protocol that would have told us. Probably in service to big pharma, because there's BIG MONEY there.. And Joe is all about ill gotten gains, as you should well know.

Glen Greenwald is someone I don't always agree with, but I respect him. I always stop to read him. He's one of the old left. An ACTUAL "liberal" leaning leftist, and he founded the Intercept. They went progressive nutso, so he's gone now and nothing they publish is worth the electrons it is printed with. Time has been a shit rag and a joke for decades. You may as well quote a bunch of drunken rodeo clowns.

But, it confirms your biases and that's all that matters to you.. Right?

lol.

Comment

• Hoghead
                        • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Fetch
                        Had a serious case of Covid in November, not concerned about a prick, I suspect neither is DB. Shit like Messenger RNA and it's ability to cross the blood brain barrier is a real concern. The other overwhelming concern is the lack of triage prior to mass inoculation. Did not question you position on abortion etc, just used it as an example. The only moving goal post here is the efficacy of the vaccine 95%-65%-34%? Boosters? How many- how often? This shit needs to happen during clinical trials not after mass distribution. You old enough to remember the miracle drug Thalidomide? MD's were handing it out to pregnant mothers like candy....until.....ooops, not a good idea.
                        I remember Thalidomide...
                        1/ Thank God Frances Kelsey (FDA) blocked it getting authorised for the US.
                        2/ Thank God my Mum smelt a rat and declined to take it.

Comment

• farmall
                          • Apr 2013

Note the differences between how vaccines and drugs work. One is not like the other.

Comment

• confab
                            • May 2019

Due to a bunch of hateful/progressive people who can't seem to engage in logical argumentation, and frankly don't even seem to understand the concept AT ALL, I haven't been posting much to this thread.. Because their rampant butthurt and childish tendencies are so great, it seemed cruel to taunt them with the truth.

But, one interesting development is the CDC Director, Rochelle Walensky, is now on record saying the Covid "Vaccine" cannot prevent transmission of the virus, and actually warned the "VACCINATED" to wear a mask and use care around the unvaccinated.

She then overruled her own advisory panel for what appear to be completely political reasons.

In other news...

According to the most recent data that was released by public health officials in Wales, UK, vaccinated Individuals accounted for a whopping 87% of all new Covid hospitalizations last week – even though 69% of the citizens are considered ‘fully vaccinated.’

The data also revealed that 99% of positive tests were from people under the age of 60 and that 63% of the total were vaccinated.
                            Some "Vaccine" they have there..

Comment

• flatman
                              • Sep 2017

If the vaccine is so untested, unreliable, and so dangerous to take (side effects) why would you get your Dad vaccinated? You also said, at one point, you were considering getting it yourself for his benefit? WTF

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                                • Oct 2016

Jeez man, Now your quoting stories from the Gateway Pundit, sad dude, really sad!

By Monique Curet • May 20, 2021
                                The Gateway Pundit
                                stated on March 29, 2021 in a Facebook post:
                                “Per the CDC, there are nearly twice as many vaccine-related deaths so far in 2021 (1,755) than all the vaccine deaths this past decade (994).”

false false

By Tom Kertscher • April 6, 2021

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;