CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default MidUSA Hardbody Springers

https://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/produ...-length-chrome

So, these look great but I can't find much information about them online. Does anyone here actually use one?

Get Adobe Flash player

Those DO look nice!

seems like all the repops got the brake stay on the wrong side. Other than that small detail they do look good. considering it would cost about that, or more just for a chrome job

Sugarcubes

I use samwell supplies repops. Great quality and brake stay is on the correct side for a mechanical drum. They aint cheap but they are a quality repop springer. W&W cycles sells them

My brother had one of those on his Sportster. +2 I think it was. Never complained about it. He liked the ride and said the quality on that thing was good. He only sold it to help finance a narrow custom springer.

I would think the price could tell a person a lot about the quality.

Get Adobe Flash player

I've had two of the antique looking MidUSA springers. Both of them have been excellent and I would not hesitate to buy another. One was the 20" in black and the other was a 18" in chrome. The brake stay is on the right side for use with modern disk brakes. They use 3/4" axles. The company makes a version with the brake stay on the left for use with stock style springer brakes. I ran 21" spool wheels on both of mine so it was not an issue. They have grease zerks at the wear points. The rockers are not as refined looking as stock rockers but you would have to really look at them to notice. Irish Rich used one and had great things to say about it. His review made me buy one. The one major thing that sets them apart from some of the other quality springers is price. I ran the 18" chrome springer on a Kraft Tech big twin frame and it fit with no issues. The 20" was ran on a cone shovel frame with a Haifley Brothers hardtail also with no issues. Look around, they can be found cheaper if you look for them.

Hi,

What do you think of Mr Jasin Phares' narrow forks?

Thanks

Share This