Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hubbard
    • Dec 2010

steve bannon and trump the puppet

Am I the only one that thinks bannon is workin trump like a puppet to do his bidding? Seems like from the start of the idiots rise to power, bannon has been in the background pulling the strings to get dumbfuck to accomplish what he couldn't on his own.Yes?
  • rockman96
    • May 2018

Why didn't you just post this to the 'Trump' thread instead of starting g another one of these POS's? Who gives a fuck?

Comment

• Hubbard
      • Dec 2010

What did you do snort some drano by mistake or what?

Comment

• confab
        • May 2019

I dunno what to think about Bannon?

On the one hand, he's a really smart guy. He has a lot of good ideas. He knows where force should be directed and he knows what the problem is.

On the other? He seems like a self aggrandizing glory hound. And it seems that way A LOT.

I vacillate back and forth about him..

Part of the problem is: I don't know enough about him till he hit the scene with the Trump campaign.

Comment

• confab
          • May 2019

PS: I also think he needs to buy a razor and stop looking like a homeless person all the time..

Comment

• rockman96
            • May 2018

Originally posted by Hubbard
            What did you do snort some drano by mistake or what?
            Nah, I wouldn't do anything like that by mistake... If I was gonna do anything like that, it would be intentional.
            Last edited by rockman96; 10-02-2021, 5:34 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

• markwade74
              • Mar 2012

"What's this have to do with choppers?" - a quote I saved from some dude named Hubbard
              Last edited by markwade74; 10-02-2021, 7:14 PM.

Comment

• Hubbard
                • Dec 2010

nothin, thats why its in the junkpile. thats what the junkpile is for. just like it says,not related to motorcycles.

Comment

• 70fatster
                  • Jan 2013

So you saw Trump being President for four years and you concluded someone is pulling his strings?
                  SMH!
                  I'm sure glad Biden is his own man!

Comment

• confab
                    • May 2019

Originally posted by 70fatster
                    So you saw Trump being President for four years and you concluded someone is pulling his strings?
                    Actually.. I was worried about that in 2015. I don't follow celebrities. I never watched his show. I knew literally nothing about Trump, till he crashed onto the debate stage.

I didn't even know he delivered addresses to the party before that? NOTHING.. A blank slate.

And he was a democrat.. And he's from NYC.. And he's a celebrity.. And he never held office, so he has no voting record at all.. and on and on, and it made me nervous.

And then he's doing REALLY well in the primary. Almost overnight. So I did some research on the guy.

I found a number of old articles, like from the 90's. I think one was from the 80's.. And he was saying many of the same things then that he was on that stage.

Which gave me confidence that his positions were his own. That he wasn't trying to flim-flam me. That he really believes this stuff, and it wasn't just a series of positions he adopted for the race.

And that turned out to be 100% true.

Nobody is pulling Trump's strings. Bannon or anyone else. He has held many of his positions too long for that to be the case.

There's a few changes, but not many when you consider the amount of time that has passed.

Comment

• 70fatster
                      • Jan 2013

I learned about the Donald waaaay back in the eighties. He was a badass then and he is now.
                      When he announced he was running I told my buddies he would win and Washington was going to freak the fuck out, which they sure did.
                      Both sides are corrupt, nobody really wants him there, but the smart republicans embraced him knowing he wouldn't be there long enough to go after both sides.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                      Working...
                      ;