Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tattooo
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by rockman96
    Except you aren't in the same league as farmall... Not many people are. He's one of the most logical people you'll run across, and he knows a LOT of shit.
    Never said I was........... Just said we think a lot alike........... A lot and always have......

Comment

• 49WR
      • Mar 2016

When I was in high school I worked at a local independent market and was bitching to a retired tool and die maker who worked there part time as a handyman that I wasn't making enough money. He told me not to worry about money, people can take your money but they can never take what's in your head. And on my own I figured out the sooner you understand the difference between a want and a need the better off you are.

Hank

Comment

• confab
        • May 2019

Do not.. DO NOT.. Take the blue dish scrubby to use on your bike parts without first replacing it with a new one.

^ Repeat ten times.

Comment

• Wrintrah
          • Apr 2024

I want to advise all pupils and students not to waste all their time of entertainment, but to devote more time to study and strive to get an honours degree.

Comment

• Sammy00
            • Apr 2024

Take care of your body is very good advice. Because when you are 20, you do not care about your body and your health. You drink a lot of alcohol, eat fast food, sleep for 5 hours, do not worry about skin and teeth, and think that you will always be so energetic and young. But when you are 30, you regret that you treated your body so irresponsibly, because now you already see the consequences.

Comment

• Sagittarius
              • Apr 2024

Unfortunately, few people can boast that they learn from other people's mistakes.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
              Working...
              ;