Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • farmall
    • Apr 2013

Decisions are remarkably simple unless one is a simpleton. Some background on the CDC advisors (current) decision:

WHO snivelling of course:

Comment

• Revelator
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
      Today sucked, my Mom is very ill and we need to move her to an assisted living facility. She lives in AZ and my brother ( by her ) and I live in Illinois. I called to let him know I was going to need him to come with me to move her and go through her stuff. I asked if he has been vaccinated yet.

He went into a rant about untested, Trump and then Biden forced acceptance, and all the other Brietbart conspiracy bull shit. I tried to explain that people have said that for every vaccine and that he needed to man up as the home will not allow non-vaccinated people to visit. He refused and the call ended badly, very badly.

I really believe when all is said and done there needs to be people held to account for what they published. You can't yell fire in a movie theater regardless of Freedom of Speech and you should not be allowed to publish unsubstantiated information during a fucking worldwide epidemic.

Had to vent as I seriously doubt he and I will talk again, fucking asshole!
      Doom, The "worldwide Pandemic" is unsubstantiated. It is a Con Job.
      the PCR "Test" is what the Con artists at the CDC are advocating for establishing "Covid Cases" to justify Their
      fake "Pandemic". CDC (a private company) is more corrupt than the corrupt FDA, And is also heavily funded by Bill "The Lying Philanthropist" Gates.
      Take a good hard look at Bill Gates & His sordid past, And You should be able to see why this freak hands out so much
      money to the CDC. The Rockefeller Foundation, & the World Economic Forum are heavily involved as well.
      Their part is mostly the "Control" part of the Con. (draconian lock downs, propaganda, Iron grip on freedom, etc.)
      And Mr Gates & that Fouci creep are involved in pushing the injections.
      The scamming "main stream media" is nothing but a propaganda tool (and has been for decades) &
      is an integral part of the scam (Obviously) You cannot pull off a scam by actually reporting the Truth.
      The Truth has to be censored, You know like Youtube, facebook, twitter, does.
      Before You call Your Brother an "asshole" Maybe You should at least try to look beyond the
      fake paradigm that You are stuck in, & start looking at what is being censored, That's where You
      will find the reality of what is being played out. I don't know Your Brother, maybe He is an asshole, but
      on the basis of not wanting an injection, I think that is ludicrous.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
        • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Hoghead
        Harry- if I was your bro i'd consider it a worthwhile thing,but don't judge him too harshly. We live in a world of overwhelming access to info, decisions aren't simple anymore.
        There was a time when he was considered quite brilliant, until he got to IIT and found out that not only was he not the smartest in the school anymore, but was average at best for an IIT student. That led to 15 years in a bottle and some really weird shit once he sobered up.

This is the second time I will have to go to AZ to pack and move my mother, just wish he would be there once to help out. At this point I really believe the idiots who are posting this moronic, self serving, conspiracy bullshit should be prosecuted for accessory to manslaughter. Over 600,000 dead Americans, most of whom did not need to die.

Comment

• Hoghead
          • Jun 2015

Originally posted by farmall
          Decisions are remarkably simple unless one is a simpleton. Some background on the CDC advisors (current) decision

WHO snivelling of course:

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...le-2021-08-05/
          Thanks for the Intel Farmall! B.T.W., that first sentence cracks me up!! Here amongst the dark satanic diploma mills of Oxford ,U.K. , we can still find simpletons. It's a target rich environment across the World.

Comment

• Hoghead
            • Jun 2015

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
            There was a time when he was considered quite brilliant, until he got to IIT and found out that not only was he not the smartest in the school anymore, but was average at best for an IIT student. That led to 15 years in a bottle and some really weird shit once he sobered up.

This is the second time I will have to go to AZ to pack and move my mother, just wish he would be there once to help out. At this point I really believe the idiots who are posting this moronic, self serving, conspiracy bullshit should be prosecuted for accessory to manslaughter. Over 600,000 dead Americans, most of whom did not need to die.
            Oh, the pressure of being the family wunderkind...your poor brother.. I shed that burden by refusing college and putting on a uniform instead. Bit drastic, really, now I look back.

Re the 'idiots'-isn't that the double-edged blade of free speech, enshrined in Your constitution? Still, that same right allows you to disagree (and call 'em assholes). I'd be pissed off with your bro for not helping, family favourites are often self-centred jerks.

Comment

• seaking
              • Jul 2013

DB I'm sorry you have to go through this shit. Like I tell all these selfish pricks that surround me: I want to work, send my kids to school, and keep the hospitals open. That is all, there is no further agenda. That you were denied that DB to your mother is a horrible thing and I wish we were a better country than that.

Comment

• confab
                • May 2019

Yeah.. Those selfish "prick" kids and young people.

They should take experimental drugs they do not need because (ahem) some people (ahem, ahem.. cough.) are addicted to virtue signaling, self righteous bullshit and require these things as a substitute for any sort of actual morality.

In political terms, the left now seem addicted to CV19 for the reasons I just stated.

And.. If you had a vaccine that actually worked it wouldn't be a problem. Now would it?

In other news: Pfizer just came out and said you'll be taking "booster" shots forever. So, get used to the idea.

LOL!

Comment

• confab
                  • May 2019

PS: Apparently some J&J Employees aren't real keen on the vaccines, either. At least not when they're speaking candidly.

lol.
                  Last edited by confab; 09-28-2021, 8:49 AM.

Comment

• seaking
                    • Jul 2013

Unlike you I'm not afraid of the doctor OR a needle. I get the flu shot every year and expect to need it every year because the virus mutates. Covid 19 mutates. That's why you need a booster. This shit ain't rocket science. Get the vaccine, stay out of the hospital. What's so difficult about that. My sister avoids going to the doctor for regular checkups, same for the dentist; wtf why? What does it take for these cowards? I fully expect to take care of her at some point, likewise for some other close family members because they refuse to take care of themselves. A lot of people in this country have a lot of growing up to do.

Comment

• confab
                      • May 2019

Originally posted by seaking
                      Unlike you I'm not afraid of the doctor OR a needle. I get the flu shot every year and expect to need it every year because the virus mutates. Covid 19 mutates. That's why you need a booster. This shit ain't rocket science. Get the vaccine, stay out of the hospital. What's so difficult about that. My sister avoids going to the doctor for regular checkups, same for the dentist; wtf why? What does it take for these cowards? I fully expect to take care of her at some point, likewise for some other close family members because they refuse to take care of themselves.
                      Non-sequitur.

Actually, it is much more than that. I'm not sure how to describe it? If emotions could fart, it would probably resemble what you wrote.

Regardless, it has nothing WHATSOEVER to do with what I wrote.

A lot of people in this country have a lot of growing up to do.
                      I agree. I also think a lot of people in this country suck at reading comprehension.

They're emotional train wrecks who seem to be forever working through family issues, and doing battle with straw men they've constructed in their heads.

It is like they never grew up?

Comment

• Fetch
                        • Sep 2017

Unlike you I'm not afraid of the doctor OR a needle. I get the flu shot every year and expect to need it every year because the virus mutates. Covid 19 mutates. That's why you need a booster. This shit ain't rocket science. Get the vaccine, stay out of the hospital. What's so difficult about that. My sister avoids going to the doctor for regular checkups, same for the dentist; wtf why? What does it take for these cowards? I fully expect to take care of her at some point, likewise for some other close family members because they refuse to take care of themselves. A lot of people in this country have a lot of growing up to do.
                        Pandemics are not halted by Vaccines, you yourself write "mutates"....problem is, the potential is equally as likely for a more aggressive mutation then a milder one. Using the Aids/HIV as an example, the virus is finally controlled by anti-viral therapeutics. Oh, snap....CNN is just now starting to report on this "breaking discovery" the other day.

The current vaccines, good/bad/ indifferent have not been tested with the same criteria as previous vaccines. Come at me in 3-5 years and we'll all have a better idea of their long term effects on the body.

Furthermore, natural immunity has not been given the same scrutiny/discussion/ air-time as induced immunity. Why you suppose that is? I have a friend in Israel, the most vaccinated population to date.....he told me the other day, "don't come, we're having problems". So go get your booster if that's your pleasure, and then another, another and another.....but please don't demean those who for many reasons, have not submitted their bodies to the vaccine.

So, riddle me this. If a woman has a right to choose what's best for her body, why don't I in relation to Covid and the vaccine....Hmmm?

Seems to me, we have prolonged the pandemic by the premature use of an unproven vaccine.
                        Last edited by Fetch; 09-28-2021, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• seaking
                          • Jul 2013

Just keep moving those goal posts. What's next it has to be blessed by the pope? You don't know my stance on abortion just as you don't know my med history or my political affiliation--I can reassure you the vax is a cake walk compared to being infected. I'm embarrassed that DB lives in this country full of shit kickers that can't take a tiny prick and would rather suffocate.

Comment

• confab
                            • May 2019

I'm embarrassed that DB lives in this country full of shit kickers that can't take a tiny prick and would rather suffocate.

Disagree with me about shoving an untested vaccine at children and young people who, with rare exceptions, do not need it at all?

That means, logically.. You're OBVIOUSLY just some kind of raging pussy who never goes to the doctor! HAR!

lol..

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                              • Oct 2016

Unlike you I'm not afraid of the doctor OR a needle. I get the flu shot every year and expect to need it every year because the virus mutates. Covid 19 mutates. That's why you need a booster. This shit ain't rocket science. Get the vaccine, stay out of the hospital. What does it take for these cowards? ... A lot of people in this country have a lot of growing up to do.
                              Heard an interesting opinion yesterday, the far right has gotten away with so much, particularly in the last four years, without any serious repercussions that they think they can just do whatever they want without worry. R.Kelly just got his, of course he is not a white conservative, but maybe once a few of the a-holes from T-Rumps administration are held accountable we will see a change.

I did like the new N.Y. governor calling the bluff on the hospital workers who refused to get vaccinated. Once there was a real penalty, them losing their jobs, most changed their tune. I wish Pritzger would do the same in Illinois already.
                              Last edited by DoomBuggy; 09-28-2021, 1:23 PM.

Comment

• confab
                                • May 2019

Seriously.. If you tell me all the testing we do is unnecessary? Then fine.

It's a waste of time. So, let's stop doing it and get drugs to market faster, and help people.

But if it isn't a waste of time.. And the scope of the vaccination campaign is 7 billion people?

MAYBE we should use some caution with the demographic groups who are both at the lowest risk, and also have the most to lose from a vaccine's (Or any medicine) unforeseen effects?

This seems like a reasonable thing to suggest. I don't really understand why it leads to screaming and cries of pussydom, needle/doctor/hospital/etc paranoia, and all the rest of it.

If it does? That's fine.. But I think it is stupid and counterproductive.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;