Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dragstews
    • Sep 2010

New sighting in Tenn ...

A hiker claims to have seen Brian Laundrie, the boyfriend of 22-year-old travel blogger Gabby Petito, whose death was ruled a homicide by authorities in a case that has gripped America.

Dennis Davis, an engineer from Florida, said he believed he had spoken with Mr Laundrie on a road near the Appalachian Trail in North Carolina – close to the border with Tennessee.

Dennis Davis, the hiker who claimed he saw Brian Laundrie on Saturday morning near the Appalachian Trail, made comments to police that were consistent with what he told Fox News Digital.

“There is no doubt in my mind I spoke to Brian Laundrie — none whatsoever,” he told the New York Post.

A Florida man hiking the Appalachian Trail claims he saw Brian Laundrie driving in a white pickup truck around 12:30 a.m. ET on Saturday in Tennessee near the North Carolina border.

Last edited by Dragstews; 10-04-2021, 11:02 AM.
    Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• Dragstews
      • Sep 2010

It's not going to let up until Brian is in custody or found dead ...!!

Comment

• Hoghead
        • Jun 2015

Yep, for once this affinity shit is working out. Sure has kept the public's interest worldwide.

Comment

• Dragstews
          • Sep 2010

Essential, Meaning of affinity;

A feeling of closeness and understanding that someone has for another person because of their similar qualities, ideas, or interests
          They had much in common and felt a close affinity (for/to/with each other).

Yea, dats right ... I looked it up ...

Comment

• Dragstews
            • Sep 2010

A single-engine plane flew a banner over the Florida fugitive’s parents’ house Monday with a simple message: “Justice 4 Gabby – TikTok Times up.”
            The display was the brainchild of TikToker Justin Shepherd and his social media supporters.

“It came up on one of my TikTok videos and my followers wanted to do it,” Shepherd told WFLA-TV. “All of a sudden, Venmo donations started coming in.”

The stunt is the latest dig at Laundrie’s parents, who have been hounded ever since their 23-year-old son fled authorities who seek to question him in the disappearance and death of his girlfriend, Gabby Petito.
            Protesters have paraded outside the North Port home for days and Petito supporters from around the country have buried the Laundries with flower deliveries and cards in memory of the slain 22-year-old Long Island native.

Shepherd said it cost him $2,550 to rent the plane for two hours and have the banner flown over the house, with donations from supporters helping to foot the bill.

Comment

• Dragstews
              • Sep 2010

Fellows ....

I'm going to make a prediction on how Brian killed Gabby ....
              This is just my thoughts ...

In one of the videos showing the white van parked on a camping trail in Wyoming where the body was found you can see a gun laying on the ground below the rear doors ...

Been thinking about this for a few days ..
              I think Brian is cold hearted enough to cap Gabby ...

We should be getting real close to seeing the autopsy report ..
              They had a gun with them ... !!

Here's a photo of Gabby with that same gun ...

I've got a feeling that gun is sharing locker space with OJ's knife .. !!
              __________________________________________________ ___

... /// https://youtu.be/C-CGqAdW2vE \\\ ...

Last edited by Dragstews; 02-22-2022, 9:55 AM.

Comment

• Dragstews
                • Sep 2010

Brian Laundrie's sister breaks silence on Gabby Petito case

Comment

• confab
                  • May 2019

This is really starting to look like harassment.

His sister isn't even remotely accused of doing anything wrong. Making her life a hell isn't very nice.

Her neighbors certainly didn't do anything wrong. But they're being harassed just for living nearby.

I also wonder why many of these "protesters" aren't at work. They seem to have a great deal of time on their hands.

Too much to be productive citizens.

Comment

• Dragstews
                    • Sep 2010

Gabby Petito update: FBI’s decision to hold victim’s remains, cause of death ‘very unusual,’ Dr. Baden says

NORTH PORT, Fla. – Two weeks since Gabby Petito was revealed to have been the victim of a homicide, famed forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Baden told Fox News the FBI’s decision to withhold her remains from her family was "very unusual," as was the agency’s decision not to release the cause of her death when the manner was announced.

Teton County Coroner Dr. Brent Blue found in his initial determination that Petito, 22, was the victim of a homicide, the FBI’s Denver Field Office announced on Sept. 21. Her body had turned up near Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming on Sept. 19.

But the office stopped short of revealing the cause of death pending the final autopsy results, and days went by without the agency releasing her remains to the family – a move that Baden, a Fox News contributor, called "very unusual."

"What they're saying is, whatever they found, they've ruled out accidents, suicides or natural deaths that could cause it."
                    — Dr. Michael Baden

Petito was healthy. She had no reported history of substance abuse. She and her fiancé were traveling in a van with camping gear. They were last known to have visited Arches National Park in Utah and the Grand Tetons in Wyoming. There were reports of domestic violence: witnesses on the 911 call reported seeing a woman being hit by a man, and then both of them taking off in a van with Florida plates, matching their description. When the police later pulled them over pursuant to that call, the officer noted that Laundrie had scratches on him, and that Petito was very distraught. Both he and Petito confirmed they had been fighting. No arrest was made. Petito continued to be in touch with her parents over FaceTime and by text for the next 2 weeks. She was found dead near a campsite in Wyoming, 3 weeks or more after she was last seen alive. High temperatures in the area were in the 70s, with lows in the 40s. The Grand Tetons have an active wildlife population, including coyotes and vultures and other scavenger species.

The forensic death investigation is being overseen by Brent Blue, MD, an emergency room physician -- not a forensic pathologist -- who is the elected coroner of Teton County. Blue has positively identified the remains found by the campground as Petito's, and has made an initial determination of the manner of death as a homicide. He has held off on releasing the cause of death, pending additional studies.

That's a lot of information. But what we don't know is quite a lot, too.

We don't know what Petito's killer may have done to conceal her death. Methods to conceal death (such as burial or fire) would affect the condition of her remains and therefore the forensic information that can be gathered from them, which can have a huge impact on the investigating agency's ability to determine a cause of death through autopsy. While it would be very difficult to completely incinerate a body using a campfire (even with accelerant), fire will cause damage to the soft tissues and can create artefactual fractures in bone, both of which would make a diagnosis of death by strangulation or by blunt traumatic injury more difficult to establish. If the body was left out in the open air, decay and the work of scavengers could also obscure or even obliterate some perimortem injuries. If partially buried, even in a shallow grave, the remains might be better preserved, but the amount of humidity in the ground and the ability of insects or worms to access the remains will then factor into what physical evidence is left for the forensic pathologist to evaluate.

The cause of death is the disease or injury that starts the lethal sequence of events. We don't yet know Petito's -- but, since the manner of death has been ruled as homicide, we can conclude that Petito must have been killed by some sort of injury. The Teton County coroner has determined that this death cannot have been by Petito's own hand, nor by natural disease nor by accident.

The manner is also, notably, not "undetermined." Manner of death is a way to classify the cause based on the scene and circumstances. If the death is due to the actions of another person then it would be classified a homicide. If it doesn't classify easily or if the cause of death is unclear because of decomposition or skeletonization, then the manner could be classified as undetermined. That has not been the case in Petito's death.

So, the fact that the coroner has released the manner and not the cause signals one of two things: either the doctor found compelling anatomic findings during the autopsy to signify a traumatic death due to the actions of another, or the scene and circumstances support a determination of manner even in the absence of a clear-cut cause.

How can a coroner determine the manner without a clear cause of death? From the police investigation. If the decedent's body was found after having been intentionally concealed and the decedent had no prior health conditions that could have caused sudden death, and if the last person seen with the decedent alive was witnessed to have been violent against her, then the circumstances of death alone can support a determination of homicide rather than natural, suicide, or accident -- even if the body was nothing but bones and decomposing flesh with no apparent injury.

Why release the manner without the cause? The coroner's releasing the manner of death as homicide while keeping the cause of death pending allows the police to continue their investigation with written documentation of probable cause that a crime occurred, which could expedite their procurement of warrants. It gives the family and the public an idea of what is going on, so that they can feel assured that the investigation has yielded some answers, and to motivate them to cooperate in aid of its advancement.

What the declaration of manner of death doesn't do is to supply the details of what really happened, because right now the only person who knows that is the killer.

So please bear in mind that, at this stage, any forensic pundits opining on Petito's cause of death are just speculating -- and the good ones will tell you that right off the bat. It typically takes weeks after the autopsy for the final report to come out, and even then it might be kept under wraps until the suspect is found and interrogated.

Keeping the cause of death restricted is a technique that police use infrequently, but it's useful when they want to make sure that any information they get on a case is accurate and not influenced by public disclosure of key forensic details. For a case that has played out in the public eye this widely and for this long, that would make a lot of sense.

Comment

• Dragstews
                      • Sep 2010

Dog The Bounty Hunter Using 'Dark,' 'Demonic' Clues From Brian Laundrie's Instagram To Track him

Comment

• Dragstews
                        • Sep 2010

Comment

• Dragstews
                          • Sep 2010

What the #%@

Has "Thing" moved in with the Dirty Laundires ... ??

[IMG][/IMG]
                          Last edited by Dragstews; 10-06-2021, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• Dragstews
                            • Sep 2010

The dirty Laundire's neighbors hammed this sign in their front yard facing their house ...

The search for their fugitive son continues ...

(I still think he's on a Banana boat far from the states ..)

Comment

• rockman96
                              • May 2018

Originally posted by Dragstews

The dirty Laundire's neighbors hammed this sign in their front yard facing their house ...

The search for their fugitive son continues ...

(I still think he's on a Banana boat far from the states ..)
                              They're living rough right now, eh? I can't believe they haven't caught the little SOB yet.

Comment

• confab
                                • May 2019

FBI’s decision to hold victim’s remains, cause of death ‘very unusual,’ Dr. Baden says
                                It is unusual. I mean, he did it.. It is pretty obvious.

But, perhaps their evidence is thin? The area and the exposure may make it difficult for them.

He still isn't charged with her death, right?

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;