Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • flatman
    • Sep 2017

That Laundrie family is great. They should sell their services out in place of cadaver dogs to places that have earthquake /mudslide disasters ect. And is WAS underwater!! And they somehow knew where to go.......

Comment

• Dragstews
      • Sep 2010

Here's what really sucks ...

So many questions that won't be able to be asked ..
      Brian was never charged with murder ... Granted we all pretty much know he killed Gabby, need poof but it's substansial, only Brian could shed light on what did happen ...

The Dirty Laundrie' may have knowledge of the ill event, but ya know they aren't about to say anything, they're pretty good at keeping their mouths shut .... Perhaps in time they will come clean ..??

What happened to Gabby, who murdered her ??
      Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• confab
        • May 2019

At least NINE bodies have been discovered since September during the massive searches for Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie

The massive search for Gabby Petito after the Florida woman vanished in September and was later found dead in a Wyoming national park has resulted in at least nine bodies of other missing people being discovered.

At least nine bodies have been found across the country during the manhunts for Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie which made national headlines and increased interest in missing person cases.

Comment

• Dragstews
          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by flatman
          That Laundrie family is great. They should sell their services out in place of cadaver dogs to places that have earthquake /mudslide disasters ect. And is WAS underwater!! And they somehow knew where to go.......
          It smells rotten !!

One certainty is that the case has ended in tragedy for two families.
          __________________________________________________ _____

Determining cause of death ...

Laundrie's cause of death could be challenging as authorities recovered only his skeletal remains and identified him through dental records, the FBI said.
          Clemente, the former FBI profiler, told CNN that it's a possibility Laundrie could have been dead for the entire month authorities have been searching for him.

"It's going to be much more difficult to make a good, solid determination as to the cause and manner of death unless there's some kind of major, serious trauma to the skull that can be identified," Clemente explained.
          "There might not be a way to determine how he died. If he drowned, for example, there wouldn't be any evidence of that on his skeleton."

As far as they know Brian's soft tissue is now Gator shit !!
          Last edited by Dragstews; 10-22-2021, 1:53 PM.

Comment

• 47str8leg
            • Sep 2014

Click image for larger version

Name:	09175844-11FB-46F0-9F5B-5BDA8CBD4C23.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	1320654

Comment

• rockman96
              • May 2018

The ironic twist here, is that if his parents had refused to help to begin with, him he would probably still be alive.

Comment

• Dragstews
                • Sep 2010

May be all wet with this thought ... ??

I'm thinking the boy was engulfed with remorse ..

After his temper tandem that resulted in ending Gabby's life he woke up to the fact that he took the life of someone that he dearly loved .. In his own way he was grieving the lost ..

Then he booked it home to say "Goodbye" to his family, since he knew what had to be done.
                Couldn't live with the fact of what he did .. Only course of action was to end his own life ..

Ya know, this very well may have been his motive for his demise ??

I sure do have a wonder what he wrote in his notebook ..??

Hollywood most likely will make a movie documenting the timeline of all the events leading to the end .. ??
                In a morbi way this would be like a "Romeo and Juliet" story ...
                Last edited by Dragstews; 10-22-2021, 4:30 PM.

Comment

• confab
                  • May 2019

I am not familiar with Florida swamps, at all, but the news talked like they're pretty bad.

I guess in that area, there are alligators and wild pigs. They said the pigs will eat just about anything. Alive. Dead.. They do not care.

They sounded kind of surprised there was anything left to find?

Comment

• Dragstews
                    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by confab

I am not familiar with Florida swamps, at all, but the news talked like they're pretty bad ..
                    Ooh ... It's a jungle down here ..

Just the other day I had the back door of the shop open and saw a dragonfly packing a housecat ...
                    And the cat wasn't none to happy being airborne ..!!

I chalked it up to a flashback from my misspent youth in the 60's ....
                    (I'm not about to tell ya'll I saw Elvis the other night, driving a Pink 1955 Cadillac Fleetwood)

Look close at the cowl vent ... There's one of them huge Dragonflies !!
                    Last edited by Dragstews; 10-22-2021, 5:16 PM.

Comment

• Dragstews
                      • Sep 2010

Comment

• Fetch
                        • Sep 2017

Originally posted by rockman96
                        The ironic twist here, is that if his parents had refused to help to begin with, him he would probably still be alive.
                        Unless his old man killed him in a fit of rage and dumped the body? If the son had a short fuse, he learned it from someone?

Comment

• JBinNC
                          • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Fetch
                          Unless his old man killed him in a fit of rage and dumped the body? If the son had a short fuse, he learned it from someone?
                          See my post #53, above.

Jim

Comment

• rockman96
                            • May 2018

Originally posted by JBinNC
                            See my post #53, above.

Jim
                            You may have nailed it.

Comment

• confab
                              • May 2019

Yeah.. There's some wildlife there for sure. Wow..

And, I guess he was submerged for a time? So there's the normal stuff. Fish. Whatnot.

Comment

• confab
                                • May 2019

RE: The Video...

The family attorney is claiming it is no surprise that the parents found Brian's remains the first time out, because they told the police exactly where to look. But they cops couldn't do that, because of flooding.

His words were to follow a particular trailhead.

Now, if that's true or not? I dunno? It does seem pretty convenient that they were the ones to find him.

But that's the claim. They told the cops. Cops were hampered by water. Park opens, and the parents take their own advice. Bammo! They find him.

???

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;