Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Toms99tj
    • May 2019

Tire Tubes

I have a stupid still learning question. I just ordered a new spoke wheel and i need to get a new tube but i do not know what i need as far as tr4 or tr6 valve stem goes with the tube. From what i read the difference is just the length of the valve stem correct? Thanks for any help with this.
  • Tattooo
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Toms99tj
    I have a stupid still learning question. I just ordered a new spoke wheel and i need to get a new tube but i do not know what i need as far as tr4 or tr6 valve stem goes with the tube. From what i read the difference is just the length of the valve stem correct? Thanks for any help with this.
    What kind of wheel did you order?????? I know it's a spoke wheel........

Comment

• Toms99tj
      • May 2019

This is the wheel i got. Im running a springer so thats why i got a wide glide wheel.

Pre-owned Harley Davidson Motorcycles. Full service motorcycle shop with parts sales and installation.

Comment

• docmel
        • May 2015

Originally posted by Toms99tj
        This is the wheel i got. Im running a springer so thats why i got a wide glide wheel.

https://americanclassicmotors.com/pr...tail-dyna-41mm
        Cant tell by your pic, but length isnt just the only issue: Some rims have a slightly off center hole for the valve stem, some are right in the center. Whichever you have, you need the correct tube stem. Why not just take it to a indy shop and have them take a look?

Comment

• Toms99tj
          • May 2019

I just ordered the wheel today and the hole is in the center. I was trying to get everything ordered so i can bring it all to the shop to have it done.
          Last edited by Toms99tj; 09-26-2021, 2:08 PM.

Comment

• Sugarcubes
            • Apr 2024

Michelin Airstop 21 MD. You need a 21x2.15 tube with centralised metal valve.

Comment

• Toms99tj
              • May 2019

Thank you

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
              Working...
              ;