Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dragstews
    • Sep 2010

Brian & Gabby Van Trip ...

Anybody else been keeping up with this drama .... ??

Since I live in Florida the talk is everywhere, it's sad for both sides ..

Justice for Gabby is not available at the moment ..
    Take my 45 and outrun em all ..
  • ExplodingCoffinEmporium
    • Oct 2016

Yeah the wife and I have both been keeping a loose eye. Curious if the kid gave up the ghost or jumped border and is on the move. Doesn’t seem talented enough to evade the long arm forever, so guessing the former. Sad ending for both either way ya cut it.

Comment

• TomK
      • Oct 2013

Nothing pisses me off more than someone who kills somebody else and then kills themself. What a waste. Should have just killed himself first if that’s what he’s done.

Comment

• Dragstews
        • Sep 2010

I have a theory about that ...

The kid came home on the first of September, Gabby's parents filed a missing person report on the 11 ...

That's bout 10 days for the Laundrie's to think of a plan to get Brian out of the country ..
        I think they sent the Law on a wild goose chase to buy time to get Brian on a boat headed to God only knows where ..

That hiking trip was a bit out there ..
        He drives his Mustang to the Carlton Reserve and then after a few days the family picks up the Mustang, and brings it back to their house.
        Then reports that he's missing ..

Still the police has him listed as a "Person of Interest"
        Every bone in my body says he's a "Murder Suspect"

Will justice escape Gabby ??

Comment

• rockman96
          • May 2018

Originally posted by Dragstews
          Will justice escape Gabby ??
          Nah, if he's alive they'll get his ass. Of course that doesn't mean justice is served, there actually is no justice for a chickenshit murder like that. Nothing will bring them back, sadly.

Comment

• Tattooo
            • Sep 2012

I can't believe the cops weren't watching him.................

Comment

• IowaChop
              • Nov 2015

I can't believe how badly the Moab police dropped the ball. A 911 call with witnesses that he was abusing her and then fist bumping the cops.
              The whole thing breaks my heart and pisses me off.

Comment

• confab
                • May 2019

Yeah.. How can you not follow it? It's everywhere.

The video with the Moab cops was pretty weird.

"Hey.. Let's get the girl a room. You just go away in her car, son.."

WTF? I've never seen cops so anxious to get someone a hotel room.

Around here, that interaction would have taken 5 minutes and both of them probably would have a court date.

Comment

• confab
                  • May 2019

PS: True Fact. Brian Laundrie is an insufferable douchebag who has some heavy life advice for you.

His most recent Instagram post came in Moab, Utah, on August 13, 2021. He wrote,

Humans are primates, great apes in fact but I don’t know all how great we are as a species. Chimpanzees share 98.8% of there DNA with humans, our closest living relative, but as I see it every living creature is in some way our relative even trees. Only 800 million years ago animal cells started appearing on earth comprised of mainly the same parts and following the same functions as plant cells. Requiring oxygen, solar energy, minerals, nutrients and water. This tree(Juniperus osteosperma)was surviving in only inches of soil, in an area of extreme heat and drought. I think our culture, our society has put itself above all living creatures, creating needs purely to support destructive economic practices. This tree doesn’t require an Apple Watch, it doesn’t stream its favorite shows, or have a microwave oven, pay health insurance or drink grande iced caramel macchiatos. It is just a tree but you rarely see geese riding jet skis or wearing designer clothing either. I think if we all want breathable air and drinkable water we all need to learn how to live with less��
                  Gabby Petito is a missing New York woman who vanished while filming a YouTube series called "Van Life" with her boyfriend, Brian Laundrie.

lol!

Comment

• Dragstews
                    • Sep 2010

Former "America’s Most Wanted" host John Walsh joins 'The Story' to address the ongoing manhunt for Brian Laundrie and his hand in the death of Gabby Petito.

Yo Tattoo, looks like you and John Walsh think alike ...

More from John Walsh ...
                    John Walsh on getting justice for Gabby Petito's family; new updates in the Murdaugh sagaWatch NewsNation for unbiased national and international news. Get t...

----------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you who are in the dark about this, here's a vid that will bring you up to speed ..

... /// https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-JG78XZrkY \\\ ...
                    Last edited by Dragstews; 09-22-2021, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• Oct 2016

Originally posted by confab
                      PS: True Fact. Brian Laundrie is an insufferable douchebag who has some heavy life advice for you.

lol!
                      Man what an insufferable turd. Nothing like listening to the dollar store quality rambling of a silver spoon fed 23 year old with no life experience. With only a few more years under his belt we could have enjoyed his internet quote-plucking thoughts on Nietzche and Ginsburg. I can only imagine his “profound enlightenment” led to a lot of conflict with Gabby considering her tight relationship with modern technology and it’s many veins. I’m still betting on them finding a body versus a kid in hiding.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                        • Oct 2016

As the father to two daughters this shit terrifies me. I live near Chicago and one point that was made on the news here is the hypocrisy of all this media attention on a pretty white girl gone missing and then discovered murdered, while there are 51 girls of color who have gone missing in Chicago this year and there is almost no news reporting. As a nation we have to get better about treating all people the same.....

Comment

• confab
                          • May 2019

Originally posted by ExplodingCoffinEmporium
                          Man what an insufferable turd. Nothing like listening to the dollar store quality rambling of a silver spoon fed 23 year old with no life experience. With only a few more years under his belt we could have enjoyed his internet quote-plucking thoughts on Nietzche and Ginsburg.
                          LOL! EXACTLY!!! Right on the money.

It's like: "Holy fuck, bro. Do me a favor and at least get a mortgage and a job before you decide how I should live, kay-kay?"

lol.. It kills me.

I can only imagine his “profound enlightenment” led to a lot of conflict with Gabby considering her tight relationship with modern technology and it’s many veins. I’m still betting on them finding a body versus a kid in hiding.
                          I'm torn on that.

On the one hand and objectively speaking? He probably should just off himself. There's no plausible explanation for returning home in the van and not speaking to authorities. He's screwed.

On the other? I'm not sure he's got the guts to do it.

I'm sure we'll see, very soon.

Comment

• confab
                            • May 2019

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
                            ...the hypocrisy of all this media attention on a pretty white girl gone missing and then discovered murdered, while there are 51 girls of color who have gone missing in Chicago this year and there is almost no news reporting. As a nation we have to get better about treating all people the same.....
                            In fairness, there's a lot of children and young people missing, of every color. The wall sized posters in WalMart floor me every time I see them. It really is a national crisis and they all deserve maximum attention.

But this one is unique because they're on social media, so you can see them planning and executing the trip in question. Then we have the police stop and the flaky perp on the run angle. Lawyering up. The families and the drama there.

It is a story you can really drag people into in ways you can't with a garden variety missing person case, and use to drive your ratings.

Which sounds cynical, because it is. But, I think that's what it is all about to the news channels? Eyeballs they can use to sell advertisements for more money.

So, some stories are more useful to them in that regard than others are.

Comment

• Oct 2016

Originally posted by confab
                              LOL! EXACTLY!!! Right on the money.

It's like: "Holy fuck, bro. Do me a favor and at least get a mortgage and a job before you decide how I should live, kay-kay?"

lol.. It kills me.

I'm torn on that.

On the one hand and objectively speaking? He probably should just off himself. There's no plausible explanation for returning home in the van and not speaking to authorities. He's screwed.

On the other? I'm not sure he's got the guts to do it.

I'm sure we'll see, very soon.
                              Fair assessment. He knew the gig was up from the get go, just took advantage of what little head start and resource he could pool together. If he really wanted to attempt to get away with it he would have played the distraught fiancé looking for his lost love from the beginning, but that takes a hell of an actor and a damn good hiding place to pull off.

We’ll go with on the lam. Suburban kid, no military background or extensive survivalist training. A face that’s been plastered all over the news, limited supplies and money. Won’t be able to hack it in the wild too long, can’t hang out in public long either, spit roast scenario. Makes me lean towards finding a body.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...