CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Hog Pen Closed.. :(

I don't think it was a wildly profitable business, but I have to say it was one of the absolute coolest places and concepts I ever saw. Hog Pen was a harley/other cool bikes consignment shop in Bright Ohio. (Address listed under Lawrenceburg Indiana, though.)

https://www.facebook.com/pg/hogpenconsignment/posts/

I remember walking in there once and seeing a Triumph in a wooden crate.. They had racks of used leather, something you just don't see in quantity anywhere. Transmissions.. Carbs.. Wheels and Chrome. Seats and Pipes.

It was just a really, really cool place and I miss it a lot.

I dunno what happened, but their FB indicates CV19 closed it for a while and then they never re-opened. Maybe from the impact of having to remain closed for so long?

Farewell, Hog Pen.. You will be missed.

If anyone here has the space and the inclination, it is a small business idea that is just cool as fuck.. And it worked, even in their horrible location and with their screwball hours.

Might even be big in a better area?

Just sad..

datadavid

Quote Originally Posted by confab View Post
    I don't think it was a wildly profitable business, but I have to say it was one of the absolute coolest places and concepts I ever saw. Hog Pen was a harley/other cool bikes consignment shop in Bright Ohio. (Address listed under Lawrenceburg Indiana, though.)

https://www.facebook.com/pg/hogpenconsignment/posts/

I remember walking in there once and seeing a Triumph in a wooden crate.. They had racks of used leather, something you just don't see in quantity anywhere. Transmissions.. Carbs.. Wheels and Chrome. Seats and Pipes.

It was just a really, really cool place and I miss it a lot.

I dunno what happened, but their FB indicates CV19 closed it for a while and then they never re-opened. Maybe from the impact of having to remain closed for so long?

Farewell, Hog Pen.. You will be missed.

If anyone here has the space and the inclination, it is a small business idea that is just cool as fuck.. And it worked, even in their horrible location and with their screwball hours.

Might even be big in a better area?

Just sad..
    How did ye olde used hog leather smell? I wouldnt buy unless it was infused with severely overweight biker asscrack butter.

Get Adobe Flash player

Nothing objectionable that I ever saw. The stuff was nice.

I don't do leather, but the Mrs. got a Harley branded chick jacket for a third of the price and it was new or indistinguishable from new.

They had standards for all the stuff there, I guess. The used parts were nice. No leaky transmissions or crap encrusted carbs. The pipes were nice.

The Triumph engine in the box was a little dated looking, but it was really, really old.

Get Adobe Flash player

Easier to have an Ebay store for the same parts (with a charge for storing and listing them just like a consignment store and charge for packing, shipping etc since consigners won't be into the internet) and skip the clothing.

If there's an asscrack butter market (picture Shea butter but with less Shea and more hairy scabby dingleberry composite with a whiff of genital funk) supplies could be crowdsourced through these forums. We may have been washing (unless there's a hidden butter hoarder) away money all these years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails buttah.jpg  
    Last edited by farmall; 08-06-2020 at 10:05 AM.

Share This