Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mayjamest
    • Aug 2021

Evo fxstc vs fxst

Doing an evo build and looking at donor bikes. Is there any difference between using an fxstc vs fxst for a build other than the chrome accents that the fxstc comes with? Found a one owner 20k mile stock fxst for 5k that would be a steal. Just want to make sure I’m not boning myself by not going with an fxstc. Thanks.
  • seaking
    • Jul 2013

EVO - fxst -vs- fxstc which do i have? - good morning all, i have a 1999 softail and i am unsure if its a fxst or a fxstc. can you guys help me and tell me the deciding factors between the 2 models? thanks, here is a picture.... http://xlforum.net/photopost/watermark.php?file=43134&size=1

FXST had spoked rear and satin engine, FXSTC had black/chrome and solid rear--that should be the only difference?

Comment

• docmel
      • May 2015

If they are the same year group EVERYTHING will interchange

Comment

• Akamm47
        • Nov 2012

Originally posted by mayjamest
        Doing an evo build and looking at donor bikes. Is there any difference between using an fxstc vs fxst for a build other than the chrome accents that the fxstc comes with? Found a one owner 20k mile stock fxst for 5k that would be a steal. Just want to make sure I’m not boning myself by not going with an fxstc. Thanks.
        Please don't use an FXST as a donor. I would buy that myself and do it the proper justice.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
        Working...
        ;