X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drivermark
    • May 2015

Titled frame for early evo Sporster

Calling all Chop Culters
    I have a motor for which I need a titled frame. Actually if I could lay my hands on a steering neck with matching paperwork that would be just fine as I would like to try my hand at building a frame. The end game is a long chop like from the late 60's early 70's like the ones I saw as a kid.
    Anyone have something available for not too much? I would like to keep costs down as much as possible. The plan is to fabricate as many parts as possible, like forks, handle bars, sissy bar, foot controls etc. a long term project for me and my son.
    If anyone has something please let me know and how much you want for it.
    Thanks

Mark
  • docmel
    • May 2015

Originally posted by drivermark
    Calling all Chop Culters
    I have a motor for which I need a titled frame. Actually if I could lay my hands on a steering neck with matching paperwork that would be just fine as I would like to try my hand at building a frame. The end game is a long chop like from the late 60's early 70's like the ones I saw as a kid.
    Anyone have something available for not too much? I would like to keep costs down as much as possible. The plan is to fabricate as many parts as possible, like forks, handle bars, sissy bar, foot controls etc. a long term project for me and my son.
    If anyone has something please let me know and how much you want for it.
    Thanks

Mark
    Before you start spending $$ and time, you need to get the paperwork and numbers right. About the only option is to apply for a special construction title. Remember, as it stands now, the frame number and engine VIN must be an exact match, unless you go for a special construction title. Contact your states DMV to get the straight info. Dont take shortcuts here. If you do, its an easy and great way to loose your money, bike and freedom

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
    Working...
    ;