Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 47str8leg
    • Sep 2014

Seems like you are living in an altered reality .

Comment

• Revelator
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by 47str8leg
      Seems like you are living in an altered reality .
      Probably watches the TV set every night, And is probably going to run to the clinic for
      every booster injection that the little fraudster fouci announces.
      That little runt is nothing more than a sales pitchman for
      the BIG pharma Cash Cow, & Is propped up by
      the Globalist owned mind wash media, To push as much
      poison as needed to fill Their coffers & to rid the planet
      of useless eaters. Both trump & biden are tools of deception
      to distract the dumbed down masses, As the Global agenda gets
      rammed down the People's throats, AKA the "Great Reset", As the
      masses live in Their Altered Reality.
      Some see It, Most don't.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
        • Oct 2016

I think Costco has a sale on tin-foil, you might as well stock up...

Comment

• Hoghead
          • Jun 2015

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
          I think Costco has a sale on tin-foil, you might as well stock up...
          L.M.A.O. ! Mind you , my friend who works for Astra Zeneca earns some money...

Comment

• DoomBuggy
            • Oct 2016

Hey I think they should make a profit, BUT I think profits should be held to within a set threshold. Pharma-bro & friends proved they cannot be trusted to regulate themselves. During WWII profiteering was prosecuted, at least at local levels, no reason some of that shouldn't apply to the war on Covid.

Now to believe that all of the worlds governments got together and planned all of this so that the pharmas could get rich is a bit out there. I WISH they had the skills to do something like that cause it means they would also have the skills to fix some of the problems. I would settle for emergency response abilities worldwide, just say'n start small.

Comment

• Hoghead
              • Jun 2015

In truth, A-Z provided the vaccine throughout the pandemic on a non-profit basis, due to their agreement with Oxford University. They've only just signed their first'for profit' deal.

Now , there's a move to introduce Covid 'passports' - prove you are jabbed and you get to party at big venues etc. Groovy, but my GF reckons it's I.D. cards by stealth.

The idea of Covid as a falsehood just to boost profits?? Nah, b.s.

Comment

• Revelator
                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Hoghead
                In truth, A-Z provided the vaccine throughout the pandemic on a non-profit basis, due to their agreement with Oxford University. They've only just signed their first'for profit' deal.

Now , there's a move to introduce Covid 'passports' - prove you are jabbed and you get to party at big venues etc. Groovy, but my GF reckons it's I.D. cards by stealth.

The idea of Covid as a falsehood just to boost profits?? Nah, b.s.
                "Just to boost profits"
                NO Not just to boost profits, That's only a side benefit. The main objectives are
                1. population reduction (to save the planet under a guise of "Sustainability")
                You could call It culling the Herd (too many useless eaters using too much stuff).

And #2 is to emerge into a totalitarian "One world" System of total control,
                AKA "The Great Reset" Using "climate change" Fraud to again, Push the "Sustainability"
                narrative, to convince the gullible masses that the World needs to move into
                this New system (Of Control) in order to "Save the Planet".
                Too many automobiles & too many people creating CO 2 & killing the planet.
                That is the Big Lie.
                And the Tyrannical "Vaccine passport" is Their dream come true, Because This essentially
                locks the people into this new draconian system of control. using a Guise of "Safety" to
                fool the gullible masses.
                The "Covid" & "Climate change" BULLSHYT Are the Tools of Choice, Along with the Relentless
                Propaganda & Censorship of the mass media, & social media, Which are really Social Engineering
                tactics to prep the masses for Their New way of life, Under a New rule of Law.
                A quick look at what is going on NOW in Austrailia right NOW, Gives a revealing glimpse of the
                near future of the Planet, If these Power hungry Eugenics freaks get Their way.
                A look into the World Economic Forum reveals a virtual Blueprint
                of The plan, & the arrogant Klaus Schwab, Who runs the W.E.F. comes right out and Says.....
                "You will Own Nothing & You Will Be Happy"
                A close look at the Rockefeller Foundation's "Lock Step" Document written back in 2010, Also
                lays out the entire "Covid" narrative for anyone who has not had Their brains lobotomized
                through years of TV brain washing.
                While the duped masses were being distracted by football games, or dancing with the stars, back
                in 2010, Guys like Mike Adams
                Uploaded on December 22 2019 This Is Archive Material From October 4 2010 The Health Ranger Mike Adams gives a special presentation Big Pharma's agenda to make sure you die broke, as well as neo-eugenics and how it ties into food contamination and vaccines. Why are they pushing so hard to get you to take vaccines when the science shows that vaccines doesn't really work? Following the de-platforming and de-funding of Alex Jones and many others associated with InfoWars, as of December 22 2019 your support is needed more than ever so visit and shop at: www.infowarsstore.com Daily shows and news links: www.infowars.com (Main news website) www.infowars.com/show (Shows from 8AM to 9PM - Central time) www.banned.video (New and improved, also broadcasting the live shows)

were trying to sound the alarm, in hopes of
                waking the masses from their deep sleep.
                Before ridiculing anyone who is Not following along in "Lock Step" to the current
                main stream narrative, Try looking through the "Platforms" at the World Economic Forum
                web sight, & also the 2010 "Lock Step" Document written up by the
                Rockefeller Foundation, & A look back at the History of The Rockefeller Foundation, &
                How They Absolutely took over & changed the future of medicine to benefit
                themselves, by creating a future cash cow, based on fraud & deception.
                Afterwards, If You are still blind, Then by all means Go & get that
                Clot Shot & all of the booster injections, along with Your "Passport"
                and be a good obedient non vaxxer, awaiting the next
                fake pandemic or scarient that is invented to
                scare you into submission.

Comment

• 47str8leg
                  • Sep 2014

Click image for larger version

Name:	2381A94B-0927-4647-9F23-63321B39FFD8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	1321405

Comment

• Revelator
                    • Aug 2009

Ultimately your co vid scam is a fear based tool
                    for Economic & Social Warfare, to usher in a New System of Control,
                    & a massive transfer of wealth, & Depopulation.
                    climate fraud is the other major fear based tool.
                    Problem - Reaction - Solution.

Comment

• Hoghead
                      • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Revelator
                      Ultimately your co vid scam is a fear based tool
                      for Economic & Social Warfare, to usher in a New System of Control,
                      & a massive transfer of wealth, & Depopulation.
                      climate fraud is the other major fear based tool.
                      Problem - Reaction - Solution.
                      https://www.brighteon.com/57d98ca7-b...4-ef84b59d6867
                      Well, if you are right, we are screwed.

Name:	go2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	1321406

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                        • Oct 2016

Ol'George had it right on the money, between the nanny state, the endless war, and monitoring us via our electronics he was very prescient. He even forecast the shit in Texas where they are asking citizens to turn each other in.

Comment

• Hoghead
                          • Jun 2015

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
                          Ol'George had it right on the money, between the nanny state, the endless war, and monitoring us via our electronics he was very prescient. He even forecast the shit in Texas where they are asking citizens to turn each other in.
                          He was a seriously clever guy, loved motorcycles too. He's buried a short distance from where i'm sat.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                            • Oct 2016

He was a seriously clever guy, loved motorcycles too. He's buried a short distance from where i'm sat.
                            Did not know the motorcycle connection, very cool.

Comment

• rockman96
                              • May 2018

I had to do a search when you said this, and learned something I did not know in the process.

Name:	GeorgeOrwell_grave.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	1321409

Comment

• Hoghead
                                • Jun 2015

Originally posted by rockman96
                                I had to do a search when you said this, and learned something I did not know in the process.
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]107154[/ATTACH]
                                Happy to hear this! All Saints Churchyard is a lovely spot, just across the street from David Astor's house, who arranged for him to be buried there. Eric would have approved. My friend Belle was buried a few yards away.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;