Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • golfish
    • Jul 2017

Century Style Springers

A member posted about these the other day, it looks like the thread was deleted along with some others.

The link was for Bone Orchard cycles..https://www.theboneorchardcycles.com...style-spingers

I'm interested in these. I was hoping that they or anybody had some experience with them ?

Thank you
  • WhiteFox
    • Aug 2009

Brian makes some high quality stuff and his Springers are top notch. I've riden alongside Brian and the springer on his bike is a work of art that functions with purpose. I've heard nothing but the best from people who own his springers. If you're on the fence about it, hence the reason for this post, then just know that you won't be disappointed in Brians work and it will probably be a springer you'll keep for life.

Comment

• golfish
      • Jul 2017

Originally posted by WhiteFox
      Brian makes some high quality stuff and his Springers are top notch. I've riden alongside Brian and the springer on his bike is a work of art that functions with purpose. I've heard nothing but the best from people who own his springers. If you're on the fence about it, hence the reason for this post, then just know that you won't be disappointed in Brians work and it will probably be a springer you'll keep for life.
      Thanks for the reply. They make a beautiful product. The cost difference when compared to a ​paughco
      is made up with looks. I sent them a message asking for some more pictures, front brakes mounted specifically..I haven't heard back from them..

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
      Working...
      ;